History will repeat itself

Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes guys thats what i think
If u recall the episodes after eid
Aaliya was humiliated,tortured,insulted,ditched, her trust was broken, n hopes were lost
N we all know what happend in the end TALAAQ 😭 it was one of the most depressing days of my life

The same will happen with zain now
He will b hurt because of aaliya being harsh n cold
He will be insulted n humiliated when he will fall in the pool with some other girl
His aitbaar as ahe said will b broken like it happened tday (usne uska haath katne diya)
That slap was kind of the answer to when he splashed water on her face

N now zain will also be humiliated by shalam 😡 like aaliya was by the abdullahs
Zain will b broken like aaliya was when she saw sanam when he will see her wid rehaan

Zain will plead her to come bac just like she did not to give him the third talaq
But aaliya will b stubborn like him

N finally the third challenge will cripple him just like the third talaaq shattered aaliya

N just like aaliya reacted to the third T , zain will to the final humiliation

Do u think zain is that strong to bear all thos... Cmon mahn no one is... Even aaliya lost all hopes at one point of tym after being so strong

And one more similarity
They both humiliated each other at their workplace:aaliya in d dhaba , zain in BR

An in the endzain will give up like aaliya n leave
Thats what aaliya wanted na????? To make him realise
But the question is what after all this?? Coz the score will be one all then
Halala????
So in short we will heve to go thru all that again:(((((((
But that too with thousands of lollipops beech beech me like ydays episode n the matheran trip 😳

N then another big shock like 3rd T 😭

And most importantly if we see r posts of august
All of us including me was pissed with zain n wanted him to repent but after franky after seeing him cry for those 20 mins on the last day before d leap i was like okay hogaya repention ab bas aur nai
We have to believe it that we lovee both equally
It isnt about zain n aaliya
Its about zaya

Edited by Zayaforlife - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ur post made me think all the scenes in real and I felt like crying hope they show something postive
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Hey ur post made me think all the scenes in real and I felt like crying hope they show something postive

they r ditchers
Big tym 😡 but m keepin faith
Coz in d end 😳 n den zain n detective aaliya will b together to reveal zarinas true face
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my my I'm depressed right now!
I dont want any RM and Halala Crap..
Gosh! I watched aliya getting hurt which was really depressing!
And now will have to watch zain getting hurt! Dont knw how will i watch!
I just hope they show some positive things as well!

titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really feel love is not abt pay backs!and honestly there are so many other ppl who need to pay back before Zain does!

In any case about your topic.. Zain did hurt Aliya but he wasnt vindictive or sadistic when he did so! He did it bcz of the circumstance! I dont get how she cud forgive her parents for wat de did n den blame Zain solely for talaq! Yes, Zain was wrong in divorcing her but that doesn't make him the culprit he was victimised by her parents & nafeesa as much as she was!

In any case I think you r ryt! She will mk him suffer and he will suffer but he will not give up ever!

But yes the final blow will come, the 3rd challenge will be breaking umeed and she will do it by marrying Rehan! Zain will be shattered and tadah pay bck complete! Zain realizes wat Aliya went through but what after that? Do we hv to watch dark tunnel n halala! I dunno If i wud even want Zaya bck after that!for I dont believe in eventuals but in journeys! The journey will end if ever halala happens!
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I really feel love is not abt pay backs!and honestly there are so many other ppl who need to pay back before Zain does!

In any case about your topic.. Zain did hurt Aliya but he wasnt vindictive or sadistic when he did so! He did it bcz of the circumstance! I dont get how she cud forgive her parents for wat de did n den blame Zain solely for talaq! Yes, Zain was wrong in divorcing her but that doesn't make him the culprit he was victimised by her parents & nafeesa as much as she was!

In any case I think you r ryt! She will mk him suffer and he will suffer but he will not give up ever!

But yes the final blow will come, the 3rd challenge will be breaking umeed and she will do it by marrying Rehan! Zain will be shattered and tadah pay bck complete! Zain realizes wat Aliya went through but what after that? Do we hv to watch dark tunnel n halala! I dunno If i wud even want Zaya bck after that!for I dont believe in eventuals but in journeys! The journey will end if ever halala happens!

nonononono plz no remarriage
😭 😭 everybody is sayin that she will tho
It will destroy the purity of their bond which was developed so beautifully
It will happen ... As thats the reason y they hav casted nandish but i frankly want them to b uniqueee
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@zayaforlife I'm sorry to mk U feel bad but the way Aliya was shwn today that's wat I cud decipher! And dats wat will happen too! Dats d different kind of halala! Pay back halala! In any case I hope I'm wrong! I so hope I'm wrong
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Oh my my I'm depressed right now!

I dont want any RM and Halala Crap..
Gosh! I watched aliya getting hurt which was really depressing!
And now will have to watch zain getting hurt! Dont knw how will i watch!
I just hope they show some positive things as well!

dont worry we will get lollipops
But they wil b Lollipops
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post...
Ur post made me to try literally ...
Remembering the old days is a painful punishment...
I totally agree with u...
All the sufferings again that too with humiliation...
Really frustrated with the cvs
Zayaforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

Awesome post...
Ur post made me to try literally ...
Remembering the old days is a painful punishment...
I totally agree with u...
All the sufferings again that too with humiliation...
Really frustrated with the cvs

patani ye log kahan ka badla le rahe hai humse