Zain Miyan !! Its Not tht Simple

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all , I agree with Alya .. The Pain which Zain gave to Alya was Intolerable !

Zain believed tht Alya signed tht case (Fr Whtever reason) He didnt trust her ! thn Zain thinks tht Alya us behind Osmaan Death (His Mamu ki Bhanji behind Mamu's death,Zain believed tht instead of her)
Thn He gave Divorce (Everytime Alya wud have hopes tht may be this tym She ll get her Zain back , tht may be this tym he ll not hurt her But Everytime He hurts her more) than He agrees fr second Nikah 😲 (fr whtevr reasons!! he is the one who said YES , & may be if Rehan didnt bring truth out He wud have marry Sanam widout evn Feeling Bad fr his MEZ)

Yes,He repented & regrets alot in past one year , Bt he is the one who destroyed everything ! *He wud have got Salute frm every lover , If he (ok not believe) bt shd have thought fr a sec tht Alya cannot do it & shd not give 3rd Talaq before truth coming out ! He got manipulated by his own family ,We all know this !
Now Coming back & doing childish things (It is Important moments but They cant End tht BIG Problems on these Jokes )

So , Alya's Challenge is well justified ! He has to go through frm which He forced her to go through !
Trust , Self Respect & Expectations/Hopes *Zain murder all these Imp things in their Love, *
But the thing is , These things are Imp in Love Bt it didnt End Love !! They both Love eachother , Zain love her even whn He closed all doors on her face !!
& Alya also love her bt it ll take tym fr her to forget What He did to her , & their Love !!!

Zain is the reason of this Separation , So He has to repent !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm just scared of 1 thng tht's long dark tunnel..😕..
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So true!
Those three imtihaans are really important and meaningful as well..
It will make zain realize that he has hurt aliya alot!
I'm really looking forward to this track
-Sadiaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

Me 2 😕 I dnt want to think abt tht
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

So am I 😕 I dont want any RM and halala crap..
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
But yes , Alya cud have saved her marriage by running away like She did after 3rd Talaq !! If she really want to save her marriage , She shd nt expect frm Zain & Ran away on a fear tht She ll lose him frevr , Bt She didnt

Both did mistakes Bt Zain Mistakes were So Big
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

But yes , Alya cud have saved her marriage by running away like She did after 3rd Talaq !! If she really want to save her marriage , She shd nt expect frm Zain & Ran away on a fear tht She ll lose him frevr , Bt She didnt

Both did mistakes Bt Zain Mistakes were So Big

i agree ,here aliya gng to repeat wht zain did 2 her.same scores level ho jayenge..uske baad kya..??

the only hope is now allah ,coz now only he can reunite thm coz tht dargah wala symbolism.if u c..dnt knw wht will happn n ths rehaan 2..

hope 21st tak sab clear ho jaye coz othrwise ,11 pm nobody wants to c disappontng track ...

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with every single word that aliya told zain...,zain has always been impulsive with his behaviour like while third T aliya had begged and pleaded with him to just not give T but zain just didn't bother for once to sit back and think give it sometime...then when he learnt the truth he was like aliya get back to me as if nothing had happened and when he has found her after a year instead of asking her or atleast trying know what she has gone through how she has managed to sort things out to lead a decent dignified life he is again asking her to leave everthing behind start afresh...come on zain...boy u also need to go through begging and pleading cycle u cannot have eazy this time...aliya has really all along worked hard to deal and lead dignified life in spite of so many hardship life and u in particularl have thrown at her...so aliya girl please stick to ur stand but don't be too harsh on urself at the same time...
zain boy first u need to sort things with ur mother about her never ending anti aliya plotting and scheming ...then I hope u know the religeous angle about u getting aliya backin ur life as wife please do ur homework before aliya takes any decision and throws a googly to u...