Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hain

I loved how Aaliya finally spoke about the her feelings behind the three talaks. It is not only about breaking the marriage, there is so much more to it and now Zain will go through the same three things. First will be breaking of trust/aitabaar. Which also means second will be some sort of public humiliation and third shattering of Zains world.

Zain's smile after Aaliya spoke about three tasks shows he does not still understand the hurt Aaliya has gone through and expects it to be easy. Easy it will not be. In fact it is going to be painful to watch, I can already see that but this is the first true redemption track I have seen in Soap land and I am interested to see how Zain takes all this hurt. Will he finally understand how Aaliya felt? I want to see how Aaliya will feel to see Zain suffer like this. Will she be able to stay strong and pretend to be unaffected? Finally I am looking forward to their relationship after all this is done.

I agree, its going to be painful to watch Zain go through the same thing Aaliya did but it is the only way he will realize that this goes beyond breaking their marriage. In order for Zain and Aaliya to move forward he will have to understand the consequences and impact his actions had on Aaliya, but in the end it will be worth it. I'm proud of the CVs for showing a proper redemption track for the male lead, I don't think any show has ever gone through with it to this extent at least. The way they've layered Zain and Aaliya's characters makes it easy to understand both, it is not the simple case of who is right and who is wrong that is why there are some who feel Aaliya is being too much but for me I respect her standing her ground despite still being vulnerable to Zain.

I really hope he will understand Aaliya when these challenges are over and like Fuze speculated perhaps become even more protective of her. I want him to be there to help her heal, to get over the bitterness and for her to realize he really has changed. Their relationship will be stronger in the long run which is what we all want, it shouldn't be the same cycle otherwise its useless.

Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-

Love your post!!! Completely agree. I absolutely love Aaliyah's character, I admire her strength.. wonderful to watch!

Thanks JJ!! Yes Aaliya is like no other female lead, thank goodness for that!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, especially since we got a confrontation scene where Aaliya finally got a chance to tell Zain a piece of her mind I was wondering how long they would show her keeping all this bottled up and thankfully there was not much of a wait. Zain needed to hear and be reminded of what he put Aaliya through because she is right, so far she has only heard him talking about things from his perspective not hers. This is why these teen imtihaans are so important, from Aaliya's perspective this is not about being heartless nor is it about revenge, its about teaching Zain an important lesson.

Hi Mandy๐Ÿ˜› I loved tonight's episode as well! When the leap of one year happened we only saw how Zain was missing Aaliya and all so it was easy to sympathize with him. But now we are finally getting a peek at what Aaliya has suffered through. not just us but Zain as well. And I am loving it. It always infuriates me when a male lead makes the female lead go through hell and at the end the female lead just ends up crying, hugging him, everything is forgotten and all is well in paradise again. This is why I love Aaliya and I am so so grateful the CVs gave us such a beautifully written female lead! ๐Ÿ‘

Although this is hard to watch, it is really needed. Zain is honestly not understanding Aaliya's pain. In his mind, they both love each other and it was other people's plotting that separate them so it is only right that they get back together. First he has to realize his own mistakes. Other people plotted or no, he never gave her a single chance..not once he gave the benefit of the doubt. Not once did he give her a chance to prove herself.

And the problem is he still can't understand it. Like the part where Aaliya asks him if he is ready for his challenged and he says that she is the one who is wasting time to go back home..he has always been ready. In this part we see that despite her confronting him the day before, he still doesn't understand what she is trying to say. All he knows right now is that he wants to be forgiven for his mistakes and get back together.

Think about it, its easy to sympathize with Zain now because we know he has repented but what about Aaliya? Not too long ago she faced it all from humiliation to insults, to having her heart shattered into a million pieces. It was not just about those three divorces, it was about Zain not trusting her at all, about breaking those promises he made to her. In an instant Zain did not hesitate to end everything despite her pleas, so why should she forgive him so easily? Aaliya rightfully said love is not enough, there needs to be respect and until Zain fully understands the consequences of his actions he will continue to make the same mistakes.

I am SO glad that Aaliya brought this up about the promise because it is true!! Yes there are a lot of promises that he has kept but there a lot of promises that he has broken as well! And I am so glad that she called him out on it. And again this is something that you rarely see female lead do.

I have to give these CVs credit for writing a female lead so strong and actually having a proper redemption track for the male lead. So many shows I've watched there are couples who talk about love but it ends up looking like a joke in no time but here you actually have two realistic people who will actually value their relationship moire than ever. It won't be a case of taking each other for granted or MU each other when all is said and done.

Love is not a game. That when you are angry you break the other's heart and when you find out then all is bright and sunshine. No matter what happens there must be a solid foundation of trust and faith. Zain at the time wasn't in the right frame of mind and we all know why. We know what hell he went through and Aaliya knows as well..she stated it herself. But the problem is that he not once listened to her. Not even once. If he had then maybe this wouldn't have happened to them. She tld him that she was ready to go far away from him forever if he hated her that much but just do not give the third talaaq, however he refused to listen. And now they both have to bear the consequences.

He has a lot of work cut out for him. With these challenges he's going to finally understand Aaliya's pain. After that I want to see a track where he shows Aaliya how much he has changed..I want him to regain her trust and her faith in him. And I have a feeling that plotting that Suri and Fahad will do is going to do just that. :D

Edited by -Saheba- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Great post Saheba! You've said it all, love is not a game and Zain needs to realize that. It is not as simple as okay we love each other so give me a chance to make it upto you. It also does not help matters that he is still taking this lightly despite Aaliya pouring her heart out to him about what she went through after those three talaqs. To Zain this is another one of their challenges like they've had in the past but what he doesn't realize is that this one holds deeper meaning. Its going to hurt like hell for Zain but he needed a wake up call and I am hoping when this is all over he becomes even more determined to win her trust, her love and her respect back. He needs to restore everything he shattered and perhaps that is what the dupatta scene symbolized.

I think you are onto something about Zain, he will show how much he has changed courtesy of Suraiya and Fahad's scheming. Aaliya will see that Zain isn't a man of words anymore, its about action and he will keep his promise to not let any harm come to her nor will he ever make the mistake of hurting her like he did in the past. This is why I say their relationship will only grow stronger after this, hats off to the CVs for writing Zain and Aaliya so well. They are no one dimensional characters, they are not mahaan, they are well layered and true to who many of us are in real life.