Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
do you have the link?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Nice post dear!! πŸ‘

Harshad u stole my heart today!!! Atlast u shaved!! 😳And I loved the way u was cutting vgetables!!
No doubt mamu aap ka beta bohat talented hai!! Duniya ka koi kam kahi bhi,kisi bhi waqat,kisi kay samney kar sakta hai!! πŸ˜†
Preetika u nailed it today!! The way u explained yur pain!! 😭 tje way 3 T u described!! Jst amazing!! πŸ‘ and hw can I forget...u was looking so damnnn gorgeous today mashallah!! 😳😊

Now lets come to review!!

Zain and aliya: see in my POV...watever aliya is doing n behaving cold hearted person against zain is absolutely correct!! Guys being a muslim, I know wats actually divorce!! It destroys yur whole lyf!! Watever zain is facing is nthng infront of divorce!! Nthng means nthng!! Specially after giving 3rd T!! I know zain gave her T In MU...bt doesnt aliya stopped him?! Doesnt she begged him?!! So now y aliya should come in emotions n easily forget!! Remember it was nt jst separation, it was divorce n dat too 3 times!!!
Now the 3 challenges... as if v go accor to spoilers dat zain ll pass first one n second one I guess fail!! Now suppose if he passes first 2 n den in 3rd one challenge...she said either to choose her or family!!n suppose zain chooses aliya(wich he ll)...bt did u noticed one thing...aliya related 3 T in a way dat...u destroyed my trust, humanity, and last everything!!
So doesn't dis 3rd D Related to 3rd challenge?!! See 3rd T destroyed everything for zaya...no back way!! And 3rd challenge...aliya is everything for zain!! Bt she ll nt be!!
And dis is wat I thing were twist ll come!! In 3rd challenge!!! Coz my mind is stuck *wats diff type of halala?!!**

Suriya,zarina,bilal: facepalm on suri's face!! Food inspector informed her zaya were romancing!! Lol πŸ˜† see I said before also in my posts...I really dont care now of suri's plans!! Do watever u want to do!! Zain sey haath sey nikal gya hai!!
ROFL...*zakham pe namak shrik na (to put salt on wounds)* yeh koi zarina or bilal sey seekhy!! I kst loved the way dey were making suri more angry!!
Zarina...yur mystery also came out!!
Bilal...yur attraction for shazia?!! Wat ll happen wen she comes to know u r rehman chacha's son...n mst alse be catching n running behind chickens!! 🀣

I jst cant w8 n excited to know...now dis 2 tracks ll go n work forward together!! Suri's past n zarina's past!! Its really interesting!!!

Rehaan: all I can say is I m still confuse of yur character!! πŸ˜•
Bt ya thankgod u rejected the proposal n u know zaij wants aliya back by hook or crook!!

I really really want to see aliya also in swimmimg pool!!

I have a Q...if zain llbe stuck in hydrebad, MKB ka owner n MKB company?!!! πŸ˜•
Another big Q...ways diff type of halala?!! TBH I m still keeping low expectations frm cvs!! I dunno y I feel lyk...after 3rd challenge or during irrespective of zain wins or loses...dere ll be big twist!! V have to prepare ourselves for dat!! Dere ll be again some rifts btw zaya!! Coz as I said before dis tym its nt easy task for zain to get aliya back!!!

Bt yes one appreciation for cvs...the way dey shaped aliya's character!! Jst amazing!! And also the change in zain's character frm mom's boy to independent boy!! Jst completely loved it!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Keep watching BI
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

I will be honest Imam, I was getting used to that beard but Harshad looks hot either way!

Preetika and Harshad shined yet again, how could she not win fresh face? I'm so disappointed about that but nothing can take away her talent and yes she looked gorgeous!

I am wondering the same, what is the different type of halala and how are these two going to reunite when it seems near to impossible right now?

Suraiya is just hilarious, no matter how hard she tries to break Zain and Aaliya apart she will never succeed

Rehan, yes now that he knows of Zain's determination to win back Aaliya he needs to keep his distance and help them reunite. They could use more cupids on their side instead of those trying to rip them apart.

CVs wasted no time in revealing Zarina is Rehman's wife, but I love it! Finally her track is going somewhere and thankfully he is positive.

BI is the best when it comes to how they write their leads, Zain and Aaliya have come far from who they used to be and I couldn't be happier with their progress!

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I still dont get it. the last part of the promo.. where rehaan says.. hum karenge is namumkin to mumkin.. so is that part yet to be bought out was it just shown to bring some curiosity to the episode??

I don't know, maybe it will play out later since CVs are leaving the mystery going about if ZaYa are really divorced or if there are loopholes. Plus Rehan now knows about Zain's mother and brother both plotting, he should tell him.

Originally posted by: simran422

Exactly! What does that mean?? Will he try to reunite zaya or what?? You know what i just dont understand what are cv's up to with this rehaan character!

No one does but as long as he does not marry Aaliya, fans will tolerate him.

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Today, we saw aaliya hurt and pain but in yesterday's episode we also got to see how much she is still affected by zain .. she got lost his eyes.. she cherished his touch..even now only zain has permission to touch her and come near her... so how can we rehaan fit in this story

Exactly, Aaliya's heart still belongs to Zain and that will always be the case. There is no place for Rehan here, she can't marry him just for the hell of it nor do I believe Rehan would marry Aaliya this way. There has to be more but keeping expectations low.

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

So true...esp with respect n redemption...the icing is both r executing the scenes perfectly...

Pri, I am so impressed with these CVs. For once I'm watching a show that does not drag a story, does not make their leads mahaan or perfect, they are written so well where you can understand their characters in depth and identify with them

Originally posted by: simran422

@Zaya.Priyanka.. Exactly! Who wants to see Rehaan and his bachaa party! I dont knw what has happened to Cv's.. If they are planning RM or Halala then even lord cant save them cause BI fans will literally kill them lol πŸ˜†

So they better not go that way

LOL see that's another thing, they know where their fandom and popularity is and pairing Rehan and Aaliya together is very risky for more than one reason so lets see what they have planned.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Agree with your every word mandy and commendable post as always πŸ‘ .
good morning mandy πŸ€—

as you are saying these challenges will be a lesson for zain to understand what aaliya went thru , true that and it is not for revenge . i read many post this morning ppl are bashing aaliya out of nowhere they are sympathizing with zain that how can aaliya be so heartless etc etc . i dont know y ppl are not getting that she faced talak due to misunderstandings / she faces insults humiliations in front of world from her own husband . she broked into pieces while talak and humiliations.mandy i wasn't expecting either that that soon aaliya will show her side to zain how she felt. how she meant that her zain will never leave her side. she slapped zain. yes she felt really bad you can see her emotions and i loved how besides all things still zain comes up n knows she felt bad and as long as he kept his hands on her shoulders again she can't cntol so she showed her side how she went thru. ill say these challenges are meaningful if we compare talak to these challenges . first is done . when he gave first talak . aaliya bas blind sided her aitbaaar got broken . second is tomor and in the pool its not aaliya .
lets c how zain will rekindle his trust and love for her again & mandy the promo in which rehaan says hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin is yet to play . as yet again ill say there is no RM AND HALAL
rehaan today itself seems no threat to zaya ❀️

abhout suri i dont know what to say or what to not. lets cc which spoiler will come true as per as fusion article fahad will himself will go to dhaba n will let aaliya know ki yeh meeri zameen hai. and another spoiler is aaliya will ask zain to choose bw her and his family. i think this will be again challenge

mandy ppl are saying in new promo zain caught in fire ? is this true

Hey Saranvir
πŸ€— , I figured Aaliya would face criticism because right now fans are seeing Zain's repentance and feel he should be forgiven but it is not that easy. This is not like in the past where he screwed up and Aaliya forgave him easily, back then they were married and things were quite mild in comparison to something like talaaq! Those last three months of their marriage became hell for Aaliya but still she put up a fight to the very end and what did Zain do? He told her to move on with her life and divorced her just like that only to want her back hours later, is she really supposed to forgive and forget just like that? I'm glad she is putting him through these imtihaans, let him realize exactly what she endured and then we will see if he goes on talking about what he went through or finally acknowledges what Aaliya went through.

I would not be surprised if Fahad shows up to Aaliya's dhaba after all Suraiya took him away to talk in private so she probably tells him to go and wreak havoc.

I saw the promo finally after sitting through some painful shows! The fire scene is from the MS episode with RR and BI, its an old scene the only new scenes are the ones by the pool. I wanted Aaliya in the pool with Zain not some random girl! We should be careful what we wish for with these CVs!

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Finally a showdown between ZaYa.i was waiting Aliya to open up in front Zain how he humiliated her and hurt her with every talaq.Zain was happy to know Aliya give him a chance but he was known that what he going to face.Aliya three challenge is not challenge but to make him understand how much he hurt her.i think after tomorrow task he going to understand its not easy for him to get her back again.he have to make her trust him again only then she will be melt.
I feel Fahad and Suri going to help Zain indirectly as Zain now going to let any harm to Aliya and her dhaba.see his protective side Aliya might will be melt little.
Just one thing is stressful what is Rehan character in this.i still positive for no RM then what he going to do help Zain to get Aliya back as per promo?

Hopefully she will, maybe she will see that despite everything he will put up a fight for her and stand by his promises. It will be more than just words then, his actions will speak for itself and she will realize he was never behind wanting to get her dhabba destroyed it was all Fahad's doing.

I don't know anymore about Rehan but RM doe seem out of the question for the time being. CVs cannot be shown destroying two characters and making a mockery of their religion. They have to play it careful not to mention the fact they are moving to a new time slot, they will want fans to tune in

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Like I alwayz say Mandy ur post are amazin I truly loved last nites epi it was awesome the comfortation between Zaya zain reali needed to knw how much pain he gave Aliya bth harshad and preetika nailed it felt for bth bt this has to be done he needs to realize tht Aliya to is a human n nt a toy she to has feelings n he has hurt badly n it will tke time for her to heal those dard. Whn two pple gt married the most important is tht there shuld be trust with one an other , bt zain did nt once trust Aliya n without thinking tht he has ruined bth their lives with those talaaq words he has to repent n he has been for the past year.

As for Aliya I'm proud of her she stood strong n didn't let her emotions out when zain cut his fingers she wanted to help him bt stood grounded n stood strong she loves zain very much n thts y she wants to mke him realize the same pain n humiliation tht she has been through and u hurt those pple who I love the most in this case zain .

For rehan well I reali want him to tell zain wht suri n Fahad are plotting all this time she has planned to gt rid of Aliya she dnt gt rid of her that easily, suri darling try as much as u like to break Zaya apart bt babes they destined to be tgther as u urself will bring them closer u watch her plotting for the land will bring Zaya close they will wrk together to save the dhaba. N at this moment I can not see a rm.

Zarinas track is moving forward I do can't wait whn she reveals suri n nafisas truth waiting god tht day n Zaya will def reunite this is their story n as pree said tht BI is abt Zaya alwayz has been n it will continue to be Zaya, am quite excited abt this track Zaya will soon reunite the cvs knw we want tht so lets see hw cvs have planned Zayas Reunion I'm sure it will be big n the most beauriful reunion tht we will remember alwayz. As of nw am gna sit bk n enjoy the episodes ... Am happy the cvs are concernteairinv on each character n not jus on the twos mai. Leads BI is the best show ever n the only show I watch. Cvs never dual to impress us all they are truly creative...
Edited by Harshika4Life - 10 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Very well written
I don't think Aaliya is over reacting coz she has just turned bitter and we cannot blame her. Zain had reasons behind his acts but Aaliya did not deserve what she went through, she could have forgiven Zain infact she did for first two talaaqs knowing how deep pain he was in and how calamity had befallen him from everywhere hence that woman cried & begged to him to not end relation like this with 3rd talaaq but Zain did not listen. And Zain surely repents & regrets but he really see this as a cake walk reaching to Aaliya which he will soon realise after these tests.
However my only disconnection is with Aaliya taking Haiders back. Those people are at fault in real, reason behind Zain's actions and all the miseries both are going through yet leading a good life with Aaliya. Just because they are parents and a child cannot stay away from parents and they were there when Aaliya was alone reasons are not enough to satisfy me coz they were the only reasons behind deserting of Aaliya and all along not a single trace of remorse on their faces. If relation is strained between the two then I would really want a scene showing it between two coz by far I see Aaliya normal with them in whatever interactions showed.
Edited by SunShine_A - 10 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Mandy,

You said it all. I have already said this on FB and will say it here again. I dont think Zain realizes her pain even now. I agree with her. Its always about his suffering, his longing, his pain.. what about hers?

Today he felt he could force himself on her and take her along. That is not how it works. He completely shattered her. He has not thought of the pain she went through.

Yes Zain has repented enough. He lived one year without her. Nothing can be worst for him right now, but still he has failed to think about her feelings. Does he know what he put her through?

Aliya is not a toy for godsake! She has feelings too .. she can have her own wishes and desire too. Zain comes and takes her in his life, pushes her out, divorces her .. he does everything when he feels like it.. but what about her? Now he comes back and says lets be together.. do you think its THAT easy to trust him again?

Zain loves her for sure..no doubt about that.. but in all his emotional turmoil he hurt that one person Aliya, who didnt deserve it.

On the the other hand, I would like to see Aliya understanding Zain's pain. I would like Cvs to shed some light on that. Please show Aliya how Zain suffered each day without her. He lived in one hope of finding her. See one thing is for sure.. CVs need to communicate all these things. Its difficult to just assume.

I would like to see her reprimand her parents on ruining Zain's life as well. Lets not forget these issues. Surraiya also is a whole different case. I would like to see Zain finding the truth about her too.

Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Very well written

I don't think Aaliya is over reacting coz she has just turned bitter and we cannot blame her. Zain had reasons behind his acts but Aaliya did not deserve what she went through, she could have forgiven Zain infact she did for first two talaaqs knowing how deep pain he was in and how calamity had befallen him from everywhere hence that woman cried & begged to him to not end relation like this with 3rd talaaq but Zain did not listen. And Zain surely repents & regrets but he really see this as a cake walk reaching to Aaliya which he will soon realise after these tests.
However my only disconnection is with Aaliya taking Haiders back. Those people are at fault in real, reason behind Zain's actions and all the miseries both are going through yet leading a good life with Aaliya. Just because they are parents and a child cannot stay away from parents and they were there when Aaliya was alone reasons are not enough to satisfy me coz they were the only reasons behind deserting of Aaliya and all along not a single trace of remorse on their faces. If relation is strained between the two then I would really want a scene showing it between two coz by far I see Aaliya normal with them in whatever interactions showed.

@bold, exactly! Zain thinks he will easily win Aaliya back and fails to realize the extent to which he hurt her. This is why these challenges are all the important, in the end its for his own good because now when he wins Aaliya back he will value her love and won't make the mistake of ever doubting her again.

Regarding the Haiders, it bothers me too how they fail to see their role in all of this and the fact we never saw how Aaliya managed to let them back in her life after three months with no contact whatsoever. CVs should elaborate on that or at least show that while Aaliya has given them another chance she has not forgotten their role in all of this. Maybe more will come out once Zain and Aaliya reunite for now I'm just happy with how the track is going in regards to the leads.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Mandy,

You said it all. I have already said this on FB and will say it here again. I dont think Zain realizes her pain even now. I agree with her. Its always about his suffering, his longing, his pain.. what about hers?

Today he felt he could force himself on her and take her along. That is not how it works. He completely shattered her. He has not thought of the pain she went through.

Yes Zain has repented enough. He lived one year without her. Nothing can be worst for him right now, but still he has failed to think about her feelings. Does he know what he put her through?

Aliya is not a toy for godsake! She has feelings too .. she can have her own wishes and desire too. Zain comes and takes her in his life, pushes her out, divorces her .. he does everything when he feels like it.. but what about her? Now he comes back and says lets be together.. do you think its THAT easy to trust him again?

Zain loves her for sure..no doubt about that.. but in all his emotional turmoil he hurt that one person Aliya, who didnt deserve it.

On the the other hand, I would like to see Aliya understanding Zain's pain. I would like Cvs to shed some light on that. Please show Aliya how Zain suffered each day without her. He lived in one hope of finding her. See one thing is for sure.. CVs need to communicate all these things. Its difficult to just assume.

I would like to see her reprimand her parents on ruining Zain's life as well. Lets not forget these issues. Surraiya also is a whole different case. I would like to see Zain finding the truth about her too.

Thanks Gagan, that is why Aaliya is so angry right now Zain is talking about how she must give him another chance after he suffered a year without her but not once did he talk about her sufferings and that is where things became problematic.

Maybe at the end of these challenges it will be an eye opener for both Gagan, maybe it won't only be Zain who realizes the depth of how he hurt her, it can also be Aaliya realizing the depth of how much Zain has changed. Aaliya has to see that Zain repentance is true, he has learned to value her and every day without her is like punishment for him.

Suraiya will definitely get what is coming to her, I just hope the same can be said for Shabana and Ghulam. Aaliya needs to deal with her parents especially since Shabana is hellbent on keeping her away from Zain, its like their actions in all of this were justified when in reality they played a huge role in Zain and Aaliya's marriage collapsing.
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved how Aaliya finally spoke about the her feelings behind the three talaks. It is not only about breaking the marriage, there is so much more to it and now Zain will go through the same three things. First will be breaking of trust/aitabaar. Which also means second will be some sort of public humiliation and third shattering of Zains world.
Zain's smile after Aaliya spoke about three tasks shows he does not still understand the hurt Aaliya has gone through and expects it to be easy. Easy it will not be. In fact it is going to be painful to watch, I can already see that but this is the first true redemption track I have seen in Soap land and I am interested to see how Zain takes all this hurt. Will he finally understand how Aaliya felt? I want to see how Aaliya will feel to see Zain suffer like this. Will she be able to stay strong and pretend to be unaffected? Finally I am looking forward to their relationship after all this is done.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Love your post!!! Completely agree. I absolutely love Aaliyah's character, I admire her strength.. wonderful to watch!