Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: simran422

IKR! Cv's are very much desperate to fit Rehaan on the show.. Well we dont care about him we just want our Zaya together and i dont have prblm with him as long as he stays away from aliya 😆

Agreed..
Today, we saw aaliya hurt and pain but in yesterday's episode we also got to see how much she is still affected by zain .. she got lost his eyes.. she cherished his touch..even now only zain has permission to touch her and come near her... so how can we rehaan fit in this story
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
So true...esp with respect n redemption...the icing is both r executing the scenes perfectly...
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Zaya.Priyanka.. Exactly! Who wants to see Rehaan and his bachaa party! I dont knw what has happened to Cv's.. If they are planning RM or Halala then even lord cant save them cause BI fans will literally kill them lol 😆
So they better not go that way
Edited by simran422 - 10 years ago

@Zaya.Priyanka.. Exactly! Who wants to see Rehaan and his bachaa party! I dont knw what has happened to Cv's.. If they are planning RM or Halala then even lord cant save them cause BI fans will literally kill them lol 😆

So they better not go that way

It will be dooms day if that happens...😆
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

It will be dooms day if that happens...😆

LOL So trueee 😆😆
Cv's will be like Allah bachaye humein Fans ke waar se 😆
Lame one i knw 😆
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved tonight's episode, especially since we got a confrontation scene where Aaliya finally got a chance to tell Zain a piece of her mind I was wondering how long they would show her keeping all this bottled up and thankfully there was not much of a wait. Zain needed to hear and be reminded of what he put Aaliya through because she is right, so far she has only heard him talking about things from his perspective not hers. This is why these teen imtihaans are so important, from Aaliya's perspective this is not about being heartless nor is it about revenge, its about teaching Zain an important lesson.

Think about it, its easy to sympathize with Zain now because we know he has repented but what about Aaliya? Not too long ago she faced it all from humiliation to insults, to having her heart shattered into a million pieces. It was not just about those three divorces, it was about Zain not trusting her at all, about breaking those promises he made to her. In an instant Zain did not hesitate to end everything despite her pleas, so why should she forgive him so easily? Aaliya rightfully said love is not enough, there needs to be respect and until Zain fully understands the consequences of his actions he will continue to make the same mistakes.

I have to give these CVs credit for writing a female lead so strong and actually having a proper redemption track for the male lead. So many shows I've watched there are couples who talk about love but it ends up looking like a joke in no time but here you actually have two realistic people who will actually value their relationship moire than ever. It won't be a case of taking each other for granted or MU each other when all is said and done.

Agree with your every word mandy and commendable post as always 👏 .
good morning mandy 🤗

as you are saying these challenges will be a lesson for zain to understand what aaliya went thru , true that and it is not for revenge . i read many post this morning ppl are bashing aaliya out of nowhere they are sympathizing with zain that how can aaliya be so heartless etc etc . i dont know y ppl are not getting that she faced talak due to misunderstandings / she faces insults humiliations in front of world from her own husband . she broked into pieces while talak and humiliations.mandy i wasn't expecting either that that soon aaliya will show her side to zain how she felt. how she meant that her zain will never leave her side. she slapped zain. yes she felt really bad you can see her emotions and i loved how besides all things still zain comes up n knows she felt bad and as long as he kept his hands on her shoulders again she can't cntol so she showed her side how she went thru. ill say these challenges are meaningful if we compare talak to these challenges . first is done . when he gave first talak . aaliya bas blind sided her aitbaaar got broken . second is tomor and in the pool its not aaliya .
lets c how zain will rekindle his trust and love for her again & mandy the promo in which rehaan says hum karangay namumkin ko mumkin is yet to play . as yet again ill say there is no RM AND HALAL
rehaan today itself seems no threat to zaya ❤️

abhout suri i dont know what to say or what to not. lets cc which spoiler will come true as per as fusion article fahad will himself will go to dhaba n will let aaliya know ki yeh meeri zameen hai. and another spoiler is aaliya will ask zain to choose bw her and his family. i think this will be again challenge

mandy ppl are saying in new promo zain caught in fire ? is this true
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
saranvir.. its a scene from RR-BI MH were zain is trying to save aaliya .. so how is it relevant here is yet to be seen.. is some1 going to burn down the dhabba and if zain or aaliya will get caught in it
simran422 thumbnail
What's with this fire scene now? 😕

What's with this fire scene now? 😕

watch the new promo..
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally a showdown between ZaYa.i was waiting Aliya to open up in front Zain how he humiliated her and hurt her with every talaq.Zain was happy to know Aliya give him a chance but he was known that what he going to face.Aliya three challenge is not challenge but to make him understand how much he hurt her.i think after tomorrow task he going to understand its not easy for him to get her back again.he have to make her trust him again only then she will be melt.
I feel Fahad and Suri going to help Zain indirectly as Zain now going to let any harm to Aliya and her dhaba.see his protective side Aliya might will be melt little.
Just one thing is stressful what is Rehan character in this.i still positive for no RM then what he going to do help Zain to get Aliya back as per promo?