Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Word Mandy, The CV knows how to keep us glued to TV.. We cant even predict.. and if we do .. 90% chance are we fall flat on our face.. so better to stop predicting and keep watching...😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree Mandy.
He has nt trusted her.
In the complaint paper she has signed she should hve told him her parents deceived her.She only said she has nt lodged complaint in da police station.
His mom was tortured by police nd he lost his superhero.
She pleaded him nt t give 3rd T, After giving T he came to know da truth.
Zain totured her mentally by giving T. He is feeling guilty for wat he did to her.
Now she is torturing him physically.He will overcome the challenges.
Precap in da pool some other girl nt Aalia .She is wearing the same color suit as Aalia..
Suri thought Rehan will listen to her Rehan gave her peace of mind saying Aalia is nt alone.
Zain has told Fahad no one can do anything to Aalia ,before dat first dey hve to face him.
Sorry to say i feel Aalia is bit too much.
This show is nt like any other show.Hats off to Farhan sir and CV's
I wnt to see ZaYa in one frame.
No shazi, no nafee.
Edited by Baingan - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely Mandy!
It is not a matter of a revenge or a competition about who can hurt each other the most ? It is just an attempt to make zain realize that this time forgiving and forgetting is not easy ! This time its not just a matter of love that has been lost but a matter of trust, respect and understanding that has been lost!
I loved the way Aliya just opened up , and she is right why should she be the one easily forgiving and forgetting when Zain could not do the same thing? ( a bit double standards maybe)
yes Zain did not know that Aliya was innocent and yeah he was also tortured but did he not for a single second think that maybe Aliya is innocent, what reason would a girl like Aliya have to get them arrested? Aliya who refused to leave the house with Shalam even after Suraiya slapped her would she have done such a thing? also for a girl like Aliya who knows the importance of love would she have done this with her husband despite giving her everything (even her virginity for gods sake)
and i dont think she is doing anything wrong, she clearly said that these challenges signify the hurt,pain and disappointment which she felt after he just decided to leave her without confronting
At least Aliya here is giving her a chance (though maybe she does not want him to win)
And correct me mandy if i am wrong but didnt Zain tell her that he trusts her more than his life when he confessed his love? Then what happened to that trust ? Zain needs to be taught the value of trust in any relationship because what if tomorrow Aliya is blamed again for something , will he again decide to go for a divorce?
And i liked the way Aliya gave it back to him , this time its not just his hurt, pain or redemption but its also about Aliyas loss
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: katmaan

Super post so true finally they showed aaliys pain to zain ...

Now zain even though insulted even though hurt will bare the pain because he has realized how aaliya was humiliated every time ...and I am sure this is just the first one the other two will be more humiltaing but ...he will stand it and bare it I am so sure aaliya will forgive him but making him realize that she isn't a normal indian women but shreni of Bhopal and never to humiliate her again in his life ..and their love will grow stringer ...
Thank to whole cast and crew for such an awesome serial

This first challenge was nothing compared to what the second and third will be, Zain will now face the humiliation and helplessness Aaliya felt and hopefully then he will realize the depth to which he wounded her.

I'm so glad Aaliya is not your typical female lead otherwise I would have ended up pulling my hair out or screamed at my TV screen! I've had enough of the mahaan women who preach about right and wrong or endure everything silently for the sake of others, enough of that. Aaliya is actually being shown as a human being with real emotions and I love what she told Zain about him leaving her when she needed him the most.

Originally posted by: simran422

Awesome post Mandy!

The confrontation was reallt needed..
I really wanted aliya to say her feelings to zain and make him realize that wht he has done
Three imtihaans are really important and meaning ful as well..
Cant wait to see how the story unfolds

I wasn't expecting her outburst, I thought he would have to read her diary to see that but I'm glad she told him how she felt. It does not lessen her pain but at least she got the chance to confront him face to face and let him know look you hurt me and its not as simple as going through a series of tasks or making a bunch of promises it is not known he can keep.

Originally posted by: richmich

Loved ur post.Very well writtn.People r blaming Aaliya abt her harsh behavior & saying she has changed.Who wudnt?After all doze pains & C'mon we can't forget she's bn DIVORCED by Zain.Dats d end of her life.Nothing can change d fact dat he did divorce her,whether it was under influence or MU.Also,people r saying how can she forgive Shalam,dnt forget Shalam are not her world.Remember her only world was Zain.He was d most imp thing in her life.Dats why she's hurt by Zain d most coz he is d only person who matters to her.

But like all others I want Zaya reunion ASAP widout Rehan angle

Well said! I remember Aaliya saying Zain was her everything and when he left her, it was like a part of her died that day. Aaliya not being the same person she used to be is a result of whatever she's been through, she had to make herself tough in order to survive and she cannot afford to have Zain break her again just because he is repenting. Its going to take much more than that to win back her trust and I want all this done without Rehan, no third angles and no dreaded RM track.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post dear!! πŸ‘
Harshad u stole my heart today!!! Atlast u shaved!! 😳And I loved the way u was cutting vgetables!!
No doubt mamu aap ka beta bohat talented hai!! Duniya ka koi kam kahi bhi,kisi bhi waqat,kisi kay samney kar sakta hai!! πŸ˜†
Preetika u nailed it today!! The way u explained yur pain!! 😭 tje way 3 T u described!! Jst amazing!! πŸ‘ and hw can I forget...u was looking so damnnn gorgeous today mashallah!! 😳😊

Now lets come to review!!

Zain and aliya: see in my POV...watever aliya is doing n behaving cold hearted person against zain is absolutely correct!! Guys being a muslim, I know wats actually divorce!! It destroys yur whole lyf!! Watever zain is facing is nthng infront of divorce!! Nthng means nthng!! Specially after giving 3rd T!! I know zain gave her T In MU...bt doesnt aliya stopped him?! Doesnt she begged him?!! So now y aliya should come in emotions n easily forget!! Remember it was nt jst separation, it was divorce n dat too 3 times!!!
Now the 3 challenges... as if v go accor to spoilers dat zain ll pass first one n second one I guess fail!! Now suppose if he passes first 2 n den in 3rd one challenge...she said either to choose her or family!!n suppose zain chooses aliya(wich he ll)...bt did u noticed one thing...aliya related 3 T in a way dat...u destroyed my trust, humanity, and last everything!!
So doesn't dis 3rd D Related to 3rd challenge?!! See 3rd T destroyed everything for zaya...no back way!! And 3rd challenge...aliya is everything for zain!! Bt she ll nt be!!
And dis is wat I thing were twist ll come!! In 3rd challenge!!! Coz my mind is stuck *wats diff type of halala?!!**

Suriya,zarina,bilal: facepalm on suri's face!! Food inspector informed her zaya were romancing!! Lol πŸ˜† see I said before also in my posts...I really dont care now of suri's plans!! Do watever u want to do!! Zain sey haath sey nikal gya hai!!
ROFL...*zakham pe namak shrik na (to put salt on wounds)* yeh koi zarina or bilal sey seekhy!! I kst loved the way dey were making suri more angry!!
Zarina...yur mystery also came out!!
Bilal...yur attraction for shazia?!! Wat ll happen wen she comes to know u r rehman chacha's son...n mst alse be catching n running behind chickens!! 🀣

I jst cant w8 n excited to know...now dis 2 tracks ll go n work forward together!! Suri's past n zarina's past!! Its really interesting!!!

Rehaan: all I can say is I m still confuse of yur character!! πŸ˜•
Bt ya thankgod u rejected the proposal n u know zaij wants aliya back by hook or crook!!

I really really want to see aliya also in swimmimg pool!!

I have a Q...if zain llbe stuck in hydrebad, MKB ka owner n MKB company?!!! πŸ˜•
Another big Q...ways diff type of halala?!! TBH I m still keeping low expectations frm cvs!! I dunno y I feel lyk...after 3rd challenge or during irrespective of zain wins or loses...dere ll be big twist!! V have to prepare ourselves for dat!! Dere ll be again some rifts btw zaya!! Coz as I said before dis tym its nt easy task for zain to get aliya back!!!

Bt yes one appreciation for cvs...the way dey shaped aliya's character!! Jst amazing!! And also the change in zain's character frm mom's boy to independent boy!! Jst completely loved it!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Keep watching BI
keep loving HARSHIKA!! 😊

Edited by iman_harshika - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hey Amazing Post!πŸ‘

I completely loved Aaliya's outburst! Zain needed to know it without doubt! But the way Aaliya was shown giving him the challenge left me a little unhappy. I would've liked if Aaliya was shown at least a little conflicted. It came across as if she was just looking for tit-for-tat. I don't know whether that was intentional by the Cvs or not or whether I perceived it wrongly.

And since each challenge symbolises a talaaq, I'm expecting Aaliya to ditch Zain in the end! That will crush him and I am fearful of how it may end! I want to believe that Zain won't give up. But may be he won't be able to take the hate anymore.

But there's another thing that comes to my mind with this track. May be after ZaYa re-unite, Zarina will start her plans and may use Aaliya. In the sense, since Zain will now trust her blindly, Zarina may make Aaliya mislead Zain by threatening to harm Suraiya or something. I may b completely wrong but I think their blind trust may be used against them in the future.

-Jharna

I thought they would show Aaliya conflicted after Zain cut his hand but she seems determined to teach Zain a lesson for each talaaq she faced. The first challenge was about having your trust broken, the second will be humiliation and third will be about having your hopes dashed in a second so yes she will ditch him. I just hope Zain does not give up on her, I want him to realize the deeper meanings of these challenges and finally admit to Aaliya where he went wrong. I'm just hanging onto hope since I cannot see her marrying Rehan for anything, this is Zain and Aaliya's story and Fuze did say this is about getting your love back when it seems nearly impossible to do so. Zain cannot be shown giving up infact after all this it should make him all the more determined!

I'm interested to see where they go with Zarina especially now that we know for sure she is Rehman's wife.

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Word Mandy, The CV knows how to keep us glued to TV.. We cant even predict.. and if we do .. 90% chance are we fall flat on our face.. so better to stop predicting and keep watching...😊

LOL so true! As soon as I think I have this show figured out, CVs pull a stunt that ends up shocking us all.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Agree Mandy.

He has nt trusted her.
In the complaint paper she has signed she should hve told him her parents deceived her.She only said she has nt lodged complaint in da police station.
His mom was tortured by police nd he lost his superhero.
She pleaded him nt t give 3rd T, After giving T he came to know da truth.
Zain totured her mentally by giving T. He is feeling guilty for wat he did to her.
Now she is torturing him physically.He will overcome the challenges.
Precap in da pool some other girl nt Aalia .She is wearing the same color suit as Aalia..
Suri thought Rehan will listen to her Rehan gave her peace of mind saying Aalia is nt alone.
Zain has told Fahad no one can do anything to Aalia ,before dat first dey hve to face him.
Sorry to say i feel Aalia is bit too much.
This show is nt like any other show.Hats off to Farhan sir and CV's
I wnt to see ZaYa in one frame.
No shazi, no nafee.

That's okay, its difficult to see Aaliya like this but I can't blame her for wanting Zain to realize the depth to which he hurt her. Its easy to promise her that things will be different this time, that he has suffered but Aaliya's outburst gave a clear indication of what these challenges signified

Originally posted by: -MKB-

Absolutely Mandy!

It is not a matter of a revenge or a competition about who can hurt each other the most ? It is just an attempt to make zain realize that this time forgiving and forgetting is not easy ! This time its not just a matter of love that has been lost but a matter of trust, respect and understanding that has been lost!
I loved the way Aliya just opened up , and she is right why should she be the one easily forgiving and forgetting when Zain could not do the same thing? ( a bit double standards maybe)
yes Zain did not know that Aliya was innocent and yeah he was also tortured but did he not for a single second think that maybe Aliya is innocent, what reason would a girl like Aliya have to get them arrested? Aliya who refused to leave the house with Shalam even after Suraiya slapped her would she have done such a thing? also for a girl like Aliya who knows the importance of love would she have done this with her husband despite giving her everything (even her virginity for gods sake)
and i dont think she is doing anything wrong, she clearly said that these challenges signify the hurt,pain and disappointment which she felt after he just decided to leave her without confronting
At least Aliya here is giving her a chance (though maybe she does not want him to win)
And correct me mandy if i am wrong but didnt Zain tell her that he trusts her more than his life when he confessed his love? Then what happened to that trust ? Zain needs to be taught the value of trust in any relationship because what if tomorrow Aliya is blamed again for something , will he again decide to go for a divorce?
And i liked the way Aliya gave it back to him , this time its not just his hurt, pain or redemption but its also about Aliyas loss

Couldn't agree more, this is exactly what Aaliya is trying to make Zain understand but instead its being mistaken as her being cold and cruel. This is a woman who has been through a lot, its not that easy to go back to a man who shattered you, no matter how much you love him.

I still dont get it. the last part of the promo.. where rehaan says.. hum karenge is namumkin to mumkin.. so is that part yet to be bought out was it just shown to bring some curiosity to the episode??
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I still dont get it. the last part of the promo.. where rehaan says.. hum karenge is namumkin to mumkin.. so is that part yet to be bought out was it just shown to bring some curiosity to the episode??

Exactly! What does that mean?? Will he try to reunite zaya or what?? You know what i just dont understand what are cv's up to with this rehaan character!

Originally posted by: simran422

Exactly! What does that mean?? Will he try to reunite zaya or what?? You know what i just dont understand what are cv's up to with this rehaan character!

There is no use of banging our heads.. CV have their story airtight.. more we predict and assume what is going to happen...things turn out entirely different...πŸ˜•
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

There is no use of banging our heads.. CV have their story airtight.. more we predict and assume what is going to happen...things turn out entirely different...πŸ˜•

IKR! Cv's are very much desperate to fit Rehaan on the show.. Well we dont care about him we just want our Zaya together and i dont have prblm with him as long as he stays away from aliya πŸ˜†