Aaliya's Teen Imtihaan Not Heartless Nor About Revenge

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

I loved tonight's episode, especially since we got a confrontation scene where Aaliya finally got a chance to tell Zain a piece of her mind I was wondering how long they would show her keeping all this bottled up and thankfully there was not much of a wait. Zain needed to hear and be reminded of what he put Aaliya through because she is right, so far she has only heard him talking about things from his perspective not hers. This is why these teen imtihaans are so important, from Aaliya's perspective this is not about being heartless nor is it about revenge, its about teaching Zain an important lesson.

Think about it, its easy to sympathize with Zain now because we know he has repented but what about Aaliya? Not too long ago she faced it all from humiliation to insults, to having her heart shattered into a million pieces. It was not just about those three divorces, it was about Zain not trusting her at all, about breaking those promises he made to her. In an instant Zain did not hesitate to end everything despite her pleas, so why should she forgive him so easily? Aaliya rightfully said love is not enough, there needs to be respect and until Zain fully understands the consequences of his actions he will continue to make the same mistakes.

I have to give these CVs credit for writing a female lead so strong and actually having a proper redemption track for the male lead. So many shows I've watched there are couples who talk about love but it ends up looking like a joke in no time but here you actually have two realistic people who will actually value their relationship moire than ever. It won't be a case of taking each other for granted or MU each other when all is said and done.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Absolutely PERFECT.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
actually a women need respect more than love
if there is respect than there is love
if there is no respect than there is no love

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Mandy. Bi is certainly living up to our expectations.
Zain has hurt aliya in innumerable way.
by not trusting her, breaking her over and over, promises unfulfilled.
Even though he was justified.
And Aliya poor soul, doesn't inow that he repeated.
she never moved on. One is bound yo have bitter feelings.
Love is all bout trust man. He broke it. He has to gain it back.
As you said, she is not being heartless. She wants Zain to realise the pain that was put through.
Many say he already knows but I feel he doesnt cause in yesterdays epi,he said that I know you love me more, take me back.
That made me feel he hasn't repented fully.
But at the end, i really want them together :P
But I want a full fledged redemption track and the cvs for once are fulfilling it
-Sanika
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The BIG question remain.. after the challenges and if zain passes it, aaliya said she will forgive him but she never said she will go back with him.. SO WILL SHE??? AND HOW WILL THEY GET BACK TOGETHER
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Super post so true finally they showed aaliys pain to zain ...
Now zain even though insulted even though hurt will bare the pain because he has realized how aaliya was humiliated every time ...and I am sure this is just the first one the other two will be more humiltaing but ...he will stand it and bare it I am so sure aaliya will forgive him but making him realize that she isn't a normal indian women but shreni of Bhopal and never to humiliate her again in his life ..and their love will grow stringer ...
Thank to whole cast and crew for such an awesome serial
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved ur post.Very well writtn.People r blaming Aaliya abt her harsh behavior & saying she has changed.Who wudnt?After all doze pains & C'mon we can't forget she's bn DIVORCED by Zain.Dats d end of her life.Nothing can change d fact dat he did divorce her,whether it was under influence or MU.Also,people r saying how can she forgive Shalam,dnt forget Shalam are not her world.Remember her only world was Zain.He was d most imp thing in her life.Dats why she's hurt by Zain d most coz he is d only person who matters to her.

But like all others I want Zaya reunion ASAP widout Rehan angle
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Mandy!
The confrontation was reallt needed..
I really wanted aliya to say her feelings to zain and make him realize that wht he has done
Three imtihaans are really important and meaning ful as well..
Cant wait to see how the story unfolds
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Amazing Post!👏
I completely loved Aaliya's outburst! Zain needed to know it without doubt! But the way Aaliya was shown giving him the challenge left me a little unhappy. I would've liked if Aaliya was shown at least a little conflicted. It came across as if she was just looking for tit-for-tat. I don't know whether that was intentional by the Cvs or not or whether I perceived it wrongly.

And since each challenge symbolises a talaaq, I'm expecting Aaliya to ditch Zain in the end! That will crush him and I am fearful of how it may end! I want to believe that Zain won't give up. But may be he won't be able to take the hate anymore.

But there's another thing that comes to my mind with this track. May be after ZaYa re-unite, Zarina will start her plans and may use Aaliya. In the sense, since Zain will now trust her blindly, Zarina may make Aaliya mislead Zain by threatening to harm Suraiya or something. I may b completely wrong but I think their blind trust may be used against them in the future.

-Jharna
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: archanan14

👏 Absolutely PERFECT.

Originally posted by: fahad1979

actually a women need respect more than love

if there is respect than there is love
if there is no respect than there is no love

Exactly, Zain did not respect her after his father's death. I know he had his reasons and to an extent he was justified but it doesn't take away what Aaliya went through. Aaliya is protecting herself from going through all that again, I don't think she could handle having history repeat itself.

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

I agree Mandy. Bi is certainly living up to our expectations.
Zain has hurt aliya in innumerable way.
by not trusting her, breaking her over and over, promises unfulfilled.
Even though he was justified.
And Aliya poor soul, doesn't inow that he repeated.
she never moved on. One is bound yo have bitter feelings.
Love is all bout trust man. He broke it. He has to gain it back.
As you said, she is not being heartless. She wants Zain to realise the pain that was put through.
Many say he already knows but I feel he doesnt cause in yesterdays epi,he said that I know you love me more, take me back.
That made me feel he hasn't repented fully.
But at the end, i really want them together :P
But I want a full fledged redemption track and the cvs for once are fulfilling it
-Sanika

I believe Aaliya knows Zain feels guilty but it bothers her that he is only going on and on about himself instead of talking about what he put her through. Zain is not the only one who suffered here and its not as simple as saying we love each other so lets try to make this work. Like you said he has not repented fully, he needs to see the depth of how hurt her in order for him to repent fully for what he's done.

I am really impressed with the way CVs are handling Zain's redemption track, they continue to make him grow as a character instead of having him stuck in neutral where he would take one step forward and then go in reverse. They are ensureing that when Zain and Aaliya reunite, its going to be a relationship that is rock solid!

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

The BIG question remain.. after the challenges and if zain passes it, aaliya said she will forgive him but she never said she will go back with him.. SO WILL SHE??? AND HOW WILL THEY GET BACK TOGETHER

That's the thing, no one knows! CVs are really playing it smart here and fans have no way of knowing which direction things will go from here. Will Zain win Aaliya back? If so then what about their divorce?