Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
when will you update yaar?pls update soon
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Our love
Part 3A

Aaliya entered the room and saw zain near the window. The room was beautifully decorated with candles chandelier balloons and flowers ...zain stood there looking outside the window to the dimly lighted matheran town ... The fountain in his hotel,the hotel looked so beautiful truely the best hotel of matheran.
Aaliya walked to zain and hugged him from back resting her head on his masculine back and sighed "zain"
"Hmm "he replied as he placed his hands in her hands which rested on his chest "I am proud of you"as held him tighter. "Its all because of you "as he turned around and kissed her hands.
She hugged him "I love u "
"I love u too aaliya "
As he pinned her to the window
"Aah zain its cold "as her back touched the glass as she whispered in his ears ...as he showered kisses on her neck and shoulder as his hands pressed here's on the window ... The bangles rattled on the windows glass making rhythmic sound as their hands wiggled"zain humlog window me pass hai kya kar rahe ho koi dekh lenga"
As she tried to push his hands ...zain held her tighter as he murmured between kisses

*kiss*its*kiss*one*kiss*side*kiss*glass*no*kiss*one*kiss*can*kiss*seeu *as he breathed heavily and then bit her earlobe"zain "she moaned as his fingers traced her waist and back

*beintehaa beintehaa* again the phone rang
"Aaahhh"aaliya groaned as her body lost contact with his as he picked up the phone.

"Mr shah I told you na I don't want any one to disturb me then why did u call me "he pulled aaliya back to the window as she tried to walk away angrily and moved his fingers in her cheeks she glared at him angrily as she pushed his hands of her but his hands held her waist"Ha Mr Shah kar dijiye don't keep on asking me for small matters...and now calls you get me "as he rubbed his cheeks in her's she pushed him but he was strong enough to hold her ...as he cut the phone put in on the side table .
"Zain chodo tum karo apna kaam mera kya hai main toh free hu socha that ki aaj hum.. Aur tum Karo apna kaam mera kya hai bhale main tadapti rahu tumhara liye" as tears rolled down her eyes...
"Chodo"she pushed him
"Aaliya"he held her tighter
"I am sorry I am really sorry I didn't mean to hurt to..I am so sorry in my work I forgot about u I am really sorry please don't go " the fear of loosing her made zain shiver as his eyes turned red and tears brimmed up in his eyes ..thinking what would he do if she left .. "I am sorry I am sorry "
"Zain shh" before she pulled his head close and placed her lips on his and she kissed him frivolously she bit his lower lip and and nibbled it many times as her tonugue thruster in his mouth exploring his warm juices which.. Tasted the strawberry mousse he might have had for dessert.

After a while she broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen... As she panted she clutched his suit "zain I can't wait please make me yours "she pleaded and higher him tightly .
Zai giggled holding her close "yes my wife I am all yours "placing kiss on her hands "toh Karo na kuch zain aise khade kyun ho "
Holding his hands zain thought of irritating aaliya
"Main kyun karu kuch tumhe karns hai toh Karo main nahi karne Wala kuch Allah tauba main aisa waisa kuch nahi karta "as he turned around and smirked
"Zain tum Pagal hogaye ho isme Allah tauba tauba kya hai "
As she came and face him
"Aree aaliya main toh kuch karne se raha if u want to do you are Free to do "he started walking
"Zain "she held his hands
"Tum sachme kuch nahi Karna kuach Mann nahi karta "she asked
"Nahi hota "as he removed his hands from her hands ...aaliya saw him smile as he walked .
She realized that zain was making fun of her and thought of teaching him a lesson.
"Mann toh kar raha hai tumhara gala daba du zain abdullah Apr main tumhara chun chun kar badla lungi"she talked to herself
"Theek hai zain tumhara mann nahi hai toh main kya kar sakti hu ... Shayad kuch kami hai mujheme... Main change karke aati hu "
She sighed and walked towards the dressed table and removed her jewellery one by one ...
Zain watched her from the corner of his eyes ."yeh sachme sochti hao ke mein kuch nahi Karna chatha I hate her " he muttered .
she walked to the cupboard and picked her kurti and payjamas and stands in front of the mirror removing the pins from her Saree...
Zain stood there observingt her enticing curves and back as her paluu slipped off her shoulder.

She did that purposely "ab dekthe zain abdullah kaise dur rehte ho"as she pulled the pallu back on her shoulders and in that process pulled her Dori of the blouse to fall off zain gulped as she walked towards the bathroom
"Aaliya"he pulled her in his hard chest holding her waist and moving his fingers in her clavicle making her shiver
"Cheatercock itna sab kuch tyaar kiya air tum bhaag rahi ho "squeezing her waist.

"Zain its not me its you who is not interested "hitting her fist on his chest
"Aah aree main mazak kar raha that jitna bekrar tum ho usse kahi zyada I am going mad for u ..we need to do it ... So I can push you on the wall on the bed , get on top of you, underneath you wrap your legs around me I want to bite your bottom lips ..kiss and run my tongue up the side of you neck and nbble your ears have u dig your nails into me ..race my heart .. Hear you moan run my hands all over you ... I just want you" hugging her tighter

"Zain"she cried as he moved his hands on her back ...
Both of them burst out laughing in their antics ...

Updating part b I a while

katmaan thumbnail
Part B

They burst out laughing on their on antics.
Zaun slowly started kissing on her nape and shoulders as he yanked the pallu down her shoulders his hands traveled down to pull the plates off the saree as his lips traveled from her earlobs to her lips as drew his suit down and hovered her hands on his back pulling him closer.
As he bit her lover lip and entered her mouth and plunged his tongue into her mouth and their tongue danced against each others she his shirt as he pushed her on the wall and took both her wrist in his hands and pinned them above her head as he nibbled her neck and earlobes and kissed her tongue again as she winced "zain please touch me"as she shivers when his lips sucked the soft skin of her neck.

Her hands wriggled under his grips til the left them and fingers unbuttoned his shirt sliding it off his shoulders
"Zain"she moaned as her knees got weak as he kneaded the soft curves and his hands grazed her lower abdomen fidgeting with the Dori of her skirt and finally it rolled down her smooth cream skin as he lowered his head and licked her neckline and ripped of the remaining part of Saree on her body ... Aaliya gasped as his hands entered her lacy cloth below naval ... She pulled his hands up and kissed them "zain please"
He giggled blowing warp air on the places he bit over her neck as his fingers traveled down her leg pulling her legs on his waist and his fingers drawing circles on her tighs ... Her hands ran on his arms chest and finally held fistful of his hair he slowly nibbled her lower lips pulling her into a passionate kiss as he walked towards the bed ...not leaving her lips ...her bubble gum falvoured lipstick made him mad.

Finally he sat in the bed and aaliya staddled in his laps and her back arched as his teeth unhooked her chili ... And his fondled her soft curves ... Amd move all over her back and finally aaliya succeeded to push him on the bed she climbed on top of him and she kissed his chest his arms his shoulders ... As she went up to kiss his forehead ..he bit her neck making her scream in pain "aahh".. While zain succeeded in pushing her back om the bed ...she looked in his brown eyes
"Zain please fast"
As his hands moved from her ankles to thighs his lips following she kept on moaning as his lips drew circle on her naval .
Her back arched as zain struggled to find the hook of her bra and unhooked the bra and he looked into her eyes they were nothing hotter than visualizing the very attractiveness of someone so undyingly hot.
He smiled and whispered in her ears whatever was to follow would be the moments she will always remember.

Her breast were sprouting moulds of deliciousness. They held the secret erection that revealed her feminine excitement. He bit her earlobes before sliding his tongue down her nape she covered her nips with her hands bit he pushed them off taking them in his hands as he massaged them and kneeled down as he sucked them and sometimes gave a light bite on them ...he proceeded to do the same with the other ...she beagan to squirm and whimper like small school girl .. Making awful sounds...not so sober ...
As his hands laid on her nips she simply whimepred "please please"

He felt her belly clench she needed him.
She used her feet and tried to down his pants she struggled until he kneeled down and pulled them off ...

As his hands drew circles on her hops ...as he spooned her ..their blood in their heating up ... He fidgeted with in the last piece "just take it off zain "
As zain rolled his tongue on her nip.

Her hands roamed over his hot body
He forcibly took her moithe in his again and she let out a little squeak from her vocal cords when his tongue entered her mouth. He held her waist tight "let me smell u " as he kissed her nape again breathing heavily.
He gasped "zain please I need you "

He smirked as he loved to seed her go wild ..the wordswere like drugs. It drove him wild desire .
He wanted to eat her alive she made him so hungry . his appetite was big and she was his beautiful sweet tasty buffet
He got up on his knees to see her body writhe under his he muttered "god you are so beautiful what did I do to deserve you"
He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his legs.

"You sure"
He asked
"Yes" slowly he sunk into vher she winced in pain as the pain came ... He froze so her pain goes... He held her hands wide making her long more ... Her legs squirmed. He slowly began to move on a rhythm ... His speed increased as she monaded whimpers and she scraped her nails against his shoulder and moaned.

Her back arched as he thrusted in her and spilled in side making her body wiggle ..their plevis smack against each other ... He closed his eyes and pounded into her one last time and finally rested his head on aaliyas chest she started playing with his hair when he whispered "I love you "
"I love you too" she said.
He pulled out of her and rolled out over the other side of bed. He pulled her close to him and spooned . she sighed out in contentment and she felt her eyes close start.
He placed a kiss on her lips as their heartbeats returned to normal and she finally gave in and went into deep slumber as he climbed her body and covered their body with blanket.

So this is it super romantic hope u like it ...

Do leave comments back
And sorry for delay
Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear.love desperate ZaYa.waiting for part B.update soon.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzzz do update nxt part by now i cant wait aftr such and amazing part
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg too hot to handle waiting forpart B pls update as soon as possible๐Ÿ˜Š
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Myan it was hawttt ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Clever Aliya ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm loving this besharam Aliya hehe ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Cont soon dear
cant wait
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg that was super hot
Amazing
Definitely worth the wait
Thanks so much for the pm
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is d hottest story ever omg my breathing is still unevn hw hott it is u knw hott is less fr description its jst spell bound kudos to ur writing n imagination super job
katmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

Omg that was super hot
Amazing
Definitely worth the wait
Thanks so much for the pm

Lol I got carried away ...myslef ... I wish they show at least the beshram aaliya part ... Which I doubt will ever happen ... I hope they just come back together. ... My dad told that ...they will never be together now...m and I began to cry