Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Neenz,, I know it's unfair dear, but kya karu, sanam and anub. They look little old.
I want u guys picturaise 5 years kids, but they are little more older than 5. That's y I used sarah name.
When comes to Saif I donno dear, I feel he is little nautanki so thought okay let me saif's name.
Awww did u like first part so much? Thank u thank u dear. Even I didn't believe it after updating, it's the first time I'm penning down something.๐Ÿ˜†
I try my best to reach ur expectations. Yes soon I ll update and deff I ll pm u
Thank u for wonderful comment dearu๐Ÿ˜Š

I definitely did, that's why i had to read all 4 altogether, i couldn't stop myself, it was that good! If you hadn't mentioned it, i wouldn't have known it was ur first time. Seriously!
Keep up the good work, and u're welcome :)
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow so nice yaar eagerly waiting for next update..pls update soon and pm me๐Ÿ˜Š
but i dont like this thing zain head over heels in sanam's love..i hope it will change
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update!!!
very well written
plz continue soon...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

wow so nice yaar eagerly waiting for next update..pls update soon and pm me๐Ÿ˜Š

but i dont like this thing zain head over heels in sanam's love..i hope it will change

Thank u dear, sure I ll pm u
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

nice update!!!
very well written
plz continue soon...

Thank u dear
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nazzz16

Awesome part
Pls write soon

Thank u dear
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutestar12

Nice update continue soon

Thank u dear
madhufx9... thumbnail
Teri meri love story
Chapter 5

Next morning aliya woke up at 6.30 am. Its her habit to.wake up early, watering plants, annoying her mother daily with her chirpy talk and helping her mother.in daily chores. When she was about to get down from bed, she remembered her yesterday's talk with zain about their mission. She shook her head and laid on her bed trying to sleep again. Aliya woke.up.at 8.45 and went to washroom. She came out and looked for zain. She didn't find him. She left to kitchen to implement her plan wearing same nite suit. Smiling sheepishly

Suraiya was waiting for her daughter in law to turn up from long back. It's her first day in kitchen, she planned to ask aliya to prepare some sweet. Aliya entered kitchen. You are not supposed to come out of ur room like this and on top.of it U r entering kitchen without taking bath shouted suraiya very furiously. But I'm like this only in home too... I was feeling hungry I came to have something said aliya. suraiya tried to control her anger and she tried to tackle as politely as possible. "But dear u r married now, u should start taking responsibilities, not only u even barkat has to take if she gets married. She ll have to follow all these. I know it's tough, take it slowly, no hurry dear". I don't want to learn anything, I hate doing all these stuff, so don't expect much from me. I cannot change my habits for u said aliya carelessly and left to her room.

Suraiya was hurt. Zain and osman witnessed aliya and suraiya's conversation. Zain left to his room avoiding eye contact. Osman approached suraiya and consoled her saying, don't mind her words, she is like our daughter, teach her like a mother and I believe she ll start learning and she ll become like u. Suraiya smiled wiping her tears.

Zain entered his room and started saying happily what an acting aliya, u deserve Oscar. Zain saw aliya sitting on bed bending her head. He sat beside her and asked her what's the matter. Are u not happy for our first success asked zain. Aliya raised her head to talk with zain. Zain saw her eyes filled with tears. Getting concerned he asked her what happened. I never talked to elders like that from my childhood. I use to respect them. Especially ur mom and dad they are my best friend barkats's parents. I was never rude to anyone. I hurted mom very badly. Zain didn't know what to say and remined silent for few minutes. What else we can do aliya, everything is part of our plan, we have to succeed in our mission to get.our happiness. Aliya looked.at him with teary eyes and said yes but we ll not involve mom and dad in this, I cannot hurt them. We ll fight with each other inspite, infront of every one. Zain agreed with her. Aliya said thanks to zain for understanding her situation. Next moment she ran into bathroom shouting happily that she is going to ask sorry. Can anyone be this happy to tell sorry, zain smiled to himself.

Soon she came out dressing in a traditional saree and went to.suraiya's room. Suraiya was setting her wardrobe. Aliya stood infront of her. Suraiya ignored her. Mom I need to talk to you. Suraiya.turned to.face aliya with questioning eyes. Aliya dragged her her and made her sit on the bed comfortably. Aliya bent on her knees infront suraiya. What is it aliya? What do u want? Zain was standing outside and observing everything. Mom I'm sorry said aliya with teary eyes. Sorry for talking like that with u. Pls forgive me. I didn't know what happened to me in the morning, pls forgive for this first and last time, I ll not repeat it, I promise... Aliya picked up a white Rose which she brought with her and she.gave it suraiya seeking her forgiveness. I jus love white Rose mom, I give it anyone when I really mean what I say to them and here I'm asking u sorry pls plss... forgive me...
Suraiya took white Rose and smiled heartfully, with teary eyes, it's okay dear I can understand, may be u were tired, from past one week u were busy with all rituals, no rest, I know how hectic it ll be and that too yesterday was ur wedding nite... sid suraiya placing her hand on aliya's head. Aliya didn't know what to say and kept quite out of embarrassment. Zain too felt embarrassed.. Aliya thanked suraiya for forgiving he. How I can't I dear, if u r this sweet, aliya gave a tight hug crushing suraiya. Mom I ll help u in preparing afternoon's lunch said aliya. Suraiya laughed.at her innocence. Suraiya asked aliya to wait for a while, she brought necklace and gave it to aliya. Did u like it asked suraiya. Aliya hugged suraiya again, oh oh I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm a hugger, it's beautiful mom, I loved it. Suraiya felt happy for getting such a nice daughter in law. Wear it for to nite's reception It will look great on u said suraiya. Sure mom I ll wear it said aliya before leaving to her room. Zain moved a side and aliya left without noticing him. I never knew this side of aliya thought zain to himself.

Zain entered his room and saw aliya.. Itseems u r happy, may I know the reason asked.zain, zain mom forgave me I'm so happy. Feeling lite. She said sitting beside him. But Zain instantly got up from couch and moved away when. Aliya tried to talk to him. What happened asked aliya. Nothing yaar, I said u right sanam gave me a list of do's and dont's, this is one among them. What's the list asked aliya hiding her smile.
I should not sit beside u when we are alone, should not come shirtless infront of u, shudnot sleep on same bed, shudnot go.out with u etc... a very big list aliya...
Aliya started laughing like a maniac catching her.stomach, which made zain angry. GOWD she is very possessive abt u zain said aliya controlling her laugh. Stop talking and think abt our mission said zain furiously. Aliya kept quite for a couple of min and said I have an idea. What is it asked zain. No its surprise, believe me it ll be a blockbuster. Zain asked her many times, but she didn't tell him. She simply.said you ll.come to know it in party.

Evening

Zain entered his room to see aliya drying her wet hair, she was wearing a black chiffon saree with silver and dull gold thread work, her wide blouse is revealing almost her bare back. Looking great complimented zain. Aliya smiled to him and said thanks. What abt our plan yaar asked zain worriedly. Surprise said aliya and went out shouting get ready soon. Zain thought atleast it shud not fail and went to bath. Soon after shower he came out wrapping a towel around his waist. He started searching for appropriate shirt. Suddenly aliya rushed into room and went to dressing table without noticing him. Zain was shocked and asked her, what are u doing here, u jus left right. Came back to see u like this ,aliya smirked at him and pinned him to wall, zain became nervous and angry, on seeing him like that aliya burst out laughing... showed him her cell phone and said I forgot to take it, so I came back. ufff u r mad, I never knew u are this naughty before. U use to be calm, said zain Still feeling awkward. When did u talk to me before to know abt me, u were always busy with sanam said aliya teasingly. She walked towards door to leave but she suddenly turned back with a michevious smile and immediately clicked a pic of shirtless zain. What did u do asked zain furiously, it will be helpful for me in future, if u ever tried to irritate me, I ll show this to sanam said aliya teasing him doing a small victory dance. How cheap, you cheater delete it said zain seriously. DELETE, no never, okay okay
Mr.Ranbeer Kapoor now get ready soon, we are already late, surprise is waiting for.u said aliya.running out. Zain shook his head And thought, this side of her is completely shocking. This is going to be tough.

That's all guys, I hope u all enjoyed reading it, pls do comment and hit like button
Waiting for feedback, I hope I'm not too late in updating๐Ÿ˜› thanks for reading

Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was soo cute
Awesome update madhu
Aaliya telling sorry to suri was soo nice
Seriously Zain is phattu
Aaliya is totally different in ur story n I love that
Continue soon
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH! WOW IT'S REALLY AWESOME ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aaliya's naughty side is so interesting .
UPDATE NEXT CHP SOON ๐Ÿ˜‰