Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Teri meri love story
Chapter 4

Zain agreed to marry aliya. Both Haiders and Abdhullah's were very happy bcz they are going to become family members. Marriage preparations started and everything is going on fastly. Finally day of marriage arrived. Zain and aliya got married following all the rituals.

Wedding day nite

Zain opened door of his room, peeped into his room and found aliya sitting like a bride in the middle of bed. Getting nervous he slowly started walking towards her. Raised his hand to lift her head up. Aliya moved away saying don't behave like a typical husband zain. Zain got relaxed, yaar u scared me, u were sitting like a bride that's y I got tensed. Aliya laughed jumping from bed. She removed her jewellery. Took out a nite suit and went to washroom. Zain was sitting nervously holding his.head. Aliya came out of washroom and sat beside him. Don't worry everything ll go according to our plan. Don't get nervous said aliya patting his back. Yes yaar I jus want to end this mess as early as possible. Let's start our mission from tomorrow itself. We have very less time said zain.

One month before their marriage.

Zain, Barkat, Rehan and aliya met in a restaurant. Sanam didn't show up, bcz she went to abroad on some office work. Zain and aliya discussed their respective problems with their friends. I cannot marry any random girl whom I don't love, I cannot stay without her said zain worriedly. I don't want to marry anyone right now. I want to concentrate on my career, I want to start a business but my dad strictly denied my idea and started searching matches for my marriage said aliya.four of them sat quietly for some time trying to figure situation. Got it got it I have a brilliant idea said rehan excitingly. Three of them looked at rehan curiously. Aliya ur parents are looking for matches right, go to ur dad and tell him that u love zain and cannot marry anyone other than zain, ur parents ll.agree for it bcz two families maintain good relationship. Take divorce after 1 month telling them u both didn't like each other. U'll get enough compensation with which u can start ur business said rehan. "What"? What nonsense are u talking rehan do u have any idea said aliya getting irritated. What abt me, marriage with aliya, are u gone nuts here I'm head over heels in love with sanam and u r asking me to marry her. Why shud I marry her to help her asked zain getting frustrated. Cool zain listen to me. Gulam uncle ll come with proposal to ur dad, deafinetly they cannot deny, they ll approach u for ur decision, u just accept it telling them anyone is fine with me. After marriage daily both of u start fighting in front of them. Don't leave any chance to degrade ur relationship. Make ur parents realise that their choice was not correct for u. Apply for divorce. Then they ll regret for not accepting ur love and for forcing their choice on u. That's all marry sanam, this time definitely they ll accept it. No I cannot do this said zain and aliya at a time. So u guys r ready to marry some one with whom u have to stay life long asked rehan. Mere thought of staying away from sanam for life long made zain to scare. Aliya too got confused for a while abt what to do. It's jus matter of 1 month zain said rehan. Yes Bro it will everything ll end in one month. Agree for it said Barkat. I need to discuss with sanam said zain. He talked with her over phone. Initially she didn't agree finallyZain made her understand and assured her that nothing is going to change between them. Sanam agreed with zain but there is big list of DO's and Dont's for zain when he is around aliya.

Wedding day nite

Okay zain I'm tired, let's sleep, need rest. Tomorrow morning shud start up with our mission said aliya. But I cannot sleep with u on bed said zain, sanam strictly said not to.do that. Aliya laughed at him and said then sleep on couch. Hello.this is my bed, u sleep.on couch said zain. Did u see my king size bed in my room, I cannot sleep on couch said aliya jumping on bed. Soon she fell asleep. Zain left with no option took pillow and slept on couch.

Hello all, sorry for late update, I know this update doesn't have much zaya moments but from next update I ll try to give max zaya moments. Waiting for feed back. Pls hit like button if u like it
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice chapter
Loved it
Dislike how Zain is in crazy love with sanam but I will deal with it just for u
It must always be Zain and aliya..that's it...no sanam lol
But I am really looking forward to what else u have in store for us and what else u decide to write about in this ff
Update soon please
And could u please pm me when u update the next chapter as then it will be easier for me to find it...
Continue soon
Can't wait for next chapter...
Im looking forward to some zaya scenes lol
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon interesting and do PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila_Shiri_Lee

Very nice chapter
Loved it
Dislike how Zain is in crazy love with sanam but I will deal with it just for u
It must always be Zain and aliya..that's it...no sanam lol
But I am really looking forward to what else u have in store for us and what else u decide to write about in this ff
Update soon please
And could u please pm me when u update the next chapter as then it will be easier for me to find it...
Continue soon
Can't wait for next chapter...
Im looking forward to some zaya scenes lol

Hey dear, it will be only, zain and aliya, yes and from next chapter I ll try to 7o% zaya moments.
Even I dislike the way zain is, I'm telling u he is very genuine in whatever he believes, right now he is in belief that he.loves sanam. But slowly he realises what.is. True love if once the realisation hits him he ll be head over heels in in love with his love. Okay okay I think I'm revealing story๐Ÿ˜›
There ll not be sanam much dear. Jus see how things are going to take a u turn
Yes I ll try to.update dear. Thank u so much for looong comment. Yes I'll pm u.
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvAaliyah

Update soon interesting and do PM me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u dear. And yes I ll pm u๐Ÿ˜Š
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Kya yaar Zain loves sanam so madly that har bath maan raha hai??
That bed sequence was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for d next episode
Want Zaya scenes
Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Awesome chapter

Pls update soon

Thank u dear, yes I ll update soon
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Amazing update

Kya yaar Zain loves sanam so madly that har bath maan raha hai??
That bed sequence was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
Waiting for d next episode
Want Zaya scenes

Zain loves๐Ÿ˜ฒ ha ha he thinks he loves her, after all he was attracted.to her, and he is so genuine so tries to to listen to her๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but for only few days๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes dear I ll try to insert zaya scenes slowly.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bed scene lol๐Ÿ˜† he is phattu ek number phattu๐Ÿ˜†
Thank u for comment dear๐Ÿ˜Š
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aliya Querish, single mother owns a restaurant and a bouquet shop staying in Masoori from 6years. She loves her kids they are the world to her
I was clapping like crazy when i reached this part (in my dhinka chika mode ๐Ÿ˜›) so exited i kept saying, "It's aaliya's kids."
But wouldn't that be unfair with sana and anub? Jk
I totally loved it, i read all 4 chapters in a row, can't wait to read the next one, pm me the next update please!
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Aliya Querish, single mother owns a restaurant and a bouquet shop staying in Masoori from 6years. She loves her kids they are the world to her
I was clapping like crazy when i reached this part (in my dhinka chika mode ๐Ÿ˜›) so exited i kept saying, "It's aaliya's kids."
But wouldn't that be unfair with sana and anub? Jk
I totally loved it, i read all 4 chapters in a row, can't wait to read the next one, pm me the next update please!

Neenz,, I know it's unfair dear, but kya karu, sanam and anub. They look little old.
I want u guys picturaise 5 years kids, but they are little more older than 5. That's y I used sarah name.
When comes to Saif I donno dear, I feel he is little nautanki so thought okay let me saif's name.
Awww did u like first part so much? Thank u thank u dear. Even I didn't believe it after updating, it's the first time I'm penning down something.๐Ÿ˜†
I try my best to reach ur expectations. Yes soon I ll update and deff I ll pm u
Thank u for wonderful comment dearu๐Ÿ˜Š