Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Seriously๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, I didn't notice๐Ÿ˜†

then notice it dear
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I hope teri meri love story too becomes popular like that๐Ÿ˜† but it's not possible I guess, that was one unique pagal story๐Ÿ˜†

it is๐Ÿ˜‰
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was awesome ,cute and super filmy!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘kya halat kar rakhi he zaya ki ab bhej bhi do cruise madhu๐Ÿ˜† ..very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...really loved itโค๏ธ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Darling busy with update, ll update in few min๐Ÿ˜‰
madhufx9... thumbnail

Teri meri love story
Chapter 11

Hello all, here I'm back with another update, this update is not less than a horror film
While typing it I felt seriously bad for.zaya๐Ÿ˜†, I'm torturing them, I felt that way, let me know how u guys felt...๐Ÿ˜›

Next day they made a small hut with the help coconut tree leaves, to protect themselves from hot sun during daytime. They learnt to live in Island.
They were worried about how their parents are, their parents don't know where they are. " Zain u fool!!!" zain looked at her sudden outburst... " y what happened" " y did u fell down from stairs, when dad informed us abt her honeymoon to switzerland" zain was totally confused and unable understand what she was talking about. " u know, in switzerland, there is no Island, there are no such isolated places, now look, where we are..., I dnt know whether we ll go back or not". she bursted out with broken voice..tears started rolling down her cheeks. Zain wrapped his hand around her shoulder and pulled her for a side hug, wiping her tears with his other hand. " how would I know dear, I'm not a an astrologer to predict all these, and who knows there too we might struck somewhere in killing snow,". Aliya looked at him in disbelief " No zain, Island is far better than snow". She shivered at the thought of being struck in snow. She thanked Zain for falling down from stairs. Zain laughed at her innocence.

the day was horrible, wind was blowing wildly, it was sizzling too, dark clouds too reached Island making day lite dim... with all these changes now they could sense the reasons behind cruise non arrival... they dint have proper shelter to protect themselves.. they were hell scared...

They couldn't make fire as the wild winds can blow off, it was pitch dark, they couldn't see each other too.. they sat next to each other holding each other arms... they were talking with each other hiding their fears, breaking silence spread around scary dark nite.. It started raining heavily... even hut started moving little as the sand under it eroded due to rain water... they were feeling extremely cold..they started shivering badly.. feeling helpless Aliya hugged him Wrapped her both hands around him, zain too hesitantly hugged her back. They stayed like that for more than a hour.. But that was not the end of their problem...

heavy rain stopped leaving an extremely cold nite. Wild winds were blowing extremely cold blow's making them shiver more... " Aliya, I know it's wrong, but we are not left with other option..., " he looked at her seeking for permission , Aliya who was feeling extremely weak and dizzy tightened her grip on his shoulder and weakly replied "yes". Tears started rolling down her cheeks, zain could sense that, he felt disgusted abt their helpless situation. She closed her eyes for not making him Guilty... there were no desires and intentions, it was jus need, need for timebeing for their survival, he didn't take any unnecessary step, he didn't take advantage of situation, he was carefull, took cautious steps what ever necessary for their survival..

Next morning zain got from sleep and saw Aliya's painful face... Guilt deprived seeing stains of tears on her face...he left from there to think in private...

He came back. With required food for day and saw a. Still Sleeping Aliya..., he tried to wake her up.. She opened her eyes and with great difficulty she tried to sit, but she couldn't. Zain got panicked and started checking for temperature...he realised she was down with fever, she was still shivering... he made her sit and he sat back of her cuddling her into him. He hugged her tightly to give warmth of his body.

After some time sun showed up clearing dark clouds ,leaving peaceful sky... Aliya felt little better and moved away disturbing zain's sleep.. " Are u okay?" asked zain looking away not meeting her eyes... "yes zain I'm fine, feeling better". he asked her to fresh up and have food.

Zain was sitting alone thinking abt happenings in his life, he blamed himself for cheating sanam.. and spoiling Aliya's life, Aliya lost the most precious moment of her life, he was lost in thoughts completely, he didn't realise when Aliya sat beside him. They were silent for few minutes.

" I'm sorry Aliya... I didn't mean too.." Aliya stopped him from talking further. " I know zain, I know u well" zain felt little relaxed. " neither u were wrong nor me and nor our intentions too, it's just need of time, " zain looked at her quietly. "So no Regrets, it was need for our survival, so it's better we dnt talk abt it again.." Zain was surprisingly shocked at her maturity. It was not the Aliya whom he knew, she was same Aliya who was michevious and naughty. He understood she is matured too. "So let's not talk abt this, it ll spoil our friendship". " we will all always be best friends aliya", Zain gave her a small side hug.

" but I'm feeling guilty, I cheated sanam, what should I tell her, I'm scared...", "Zain listen, u didn't do it purposely, atleast to be with Sanam u should be alive right, she will understand your situation, you both are in relationship from 2 years, so she can understands u, dnt worry". "Hopefully Aliya". " both of u love each other very deeply I guess", " yes yaar, we love each other deeply but at times she becomes aggressive and more possessive, I'm scared of that". " we ll make her understand, if she denies to listen to us, don't worry". Zain smiled to her.

" Now ll u give me food I'm dammm hungry, I'm feeling weak tooo" said Aliya dramatically to make situation lite. Zain laughed at Drama queen infront him... they had food and again started waiting for cruise...

That's all dearu's, dnt scold me for.torturing them๐Ÿ˜†, I'm becoming torture queen these days...comment let me know ur views, what they are going to do next, hit like button if u liked it๐Ÿ˜› bye bye I'm running
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am first ๐Ÿฅณ
awesome update madhu
yeh zaya se kya kar va dhiya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›
i loved it
aww bechara mera zain feeling guilty
wah meri aaliya toh bahut samajdhar
she is really smart ๐Ÿ˜Ž
phir se zain phattu ho geya
sanam se darr reha hai , ab kon betaye use ke he is not intentionally cheating on sanam
i guess this cruise is inspired by d dark tunnel
cruise aane ka naam he nahi le rahi
next part jaldi update karna

P.S. last wala unres kar liya hai
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

awesome update ๐Ÿ‘

it was fabulous
5 days they survived without fighting!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
OMG yeh chamatkar sirf mere baba madhu kar sakthi hai
accha hai they kinda trust each other now n are coming close to each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
5 days how did they survive !?!?!?!
i really eager to read the next part now !!

Baba Madhu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ too much yaar
Yes they became more close see in today's update
Read read...
Thank u for lovely comment
And dnt scold for today's update๐Ÿ˜ณ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...
UNRES...

Nice dude...KYA HAAL KAR DIYA TUMNE ZAYA KA...๐Ÿ˜†

Loved the update...but still the frozen torture...and I thought I was the TORTURE queen...๐Ÿ˜†

Loved ALIYA in this more SAMAJDHAR I SEE...cont soon...

Waise it's completely UNIQUE dude...I think you should send this to CVS...KYA PATA KAHIN SE TOH INSPIRATION MILEGA NA...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by 786ahf_bi - 9 years ago