Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

That's it with today's update Aliya is going to change, she is going to become mature lady
Even I was laughing, yaar, wait u didn't mention it in soulmates there too she climbed na pipe of zain's room๐Ÿ˜†

Ya read that there as well...๐Ÿ˜†...I see you like to keep aloo all young and energetic...๐Ÿ˜†...Kash YAAR hum yahan par itne ACCHE stories likh RAHE hain AUR news Pata CHALTA hai ki BI may go off air...๐Ÿ˜•...
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ya read that there as well...๐Ÿ˜†...I see you like to keep aloo all young and energetic...๐Ÿ˜†...Kash YAAR hum yahan par itne ACCHE stories likh RAHE hain AUR news Pata CHALTA hai ki BI may go off air...๐Ÿ˜•...

Seriously it's soo depressing, feeling bad for zaya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
But the real question is the change In story line...that is better but how will CVS show that if almost many tracks are ending so soon...๐Ÿ˜•...
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

But the real question is the change In story line...that is better but how will CVS show that if almost many tracks are ending so soon...๐Ÿ˜•...

Hope they will show grand wedding of zaya, honeymoon๐Ÿ˜ณ, some problem in honey moon๐Ÿ˜‰
But suri should.be good, they should bring some comeo which ll not cause.damage to. Zaya
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Hope they will show grand wedding of zaya, honeymoon๐Ÿ˜ณ, some problem in honey moon๐Ÿ˜‰
But suri should.be good, they should bring some comeo which ll not cause.damage to. Zaya

HAYEEE...a ZAYA wedding......I think they should bring KITKIT back...that was the soul of BI...we watch a that scene a 1000 times ๐Ÿ˜†...CAMEOS are always brought in positive but they end ๐Ÿคข...So wish they ask MAAN sir for advice dude...๐Ÿ˜†
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Me too dnt know, but little that stupid explained me and my friend, I just banged him u know he gave that bottle as presentation to us infront of his parents, I was like so excited to see what it was and was shocked...๐Ÿ˜ก

Lol... who does that, even the people who do drink hide it from their parents, right? Unless he was over 21
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Lol... who does that, even the people who do drink hide it from their parents, right? Unless he was over 21

That's a nuts family, his father is a cop, so he too drinks๐Ÿ˜† but they are good, very. Helping natured
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

That's a nuts family, his father is a cop, so he too drinks๐Ÿ˜† but they are good, very. Helping natured

Good ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow cop, huh! Madhu aapki tou bari oochi poch hai ๐Ÿ˜‰
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Good ๐Ÿ˜Š
Wow cop, huh! Madhu aapki tou bari oochi poch hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

But they are nuts๐Ÿ˜† I donno how he handles his job๐Ÿ˜†
Okay listen I need help, peep into ur inbox
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail