Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Cycle mechanic๐Ÿ˜† yeah, u didn't like๐Ÿ˜† for her he is.cycle mechanic not for us dnt worry๐Ÿ˜†
Woh tho.hi, daily she ll.drool.over these pictures
Mickey mouse PJ's zain will look like BADA SAIF๐Ÿคฃ

Hehe๐Ÿ˜†
Zain bara Saif and Saifu chota Zain... no yaar i didn't have any problem with that, as long as it's only Aaliya calling him that...
She sure will drool and swoon over those pictures ๐Ÿ˜‰
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Yeah sunscreen lotion chor kr mere bag sub hota hai, me ek extra toothbrush rkhti hn.
Fascinated by those bottles? Allah kabhi nhi! Mujhay toh dekh kr dil chahta hai cart maar kr saari tor doon, ek dafa mere maamoo k bag may ki... laptop bag may, i was just a kid and jo bola jaata tha oska olta krna hota tha, gadgets, electronics, aisa sub mujhay hamesha say attract krta tha, tou mana krne k bawajood mene laptoo nikalnay gayi, and i found that, i was so disgusted... mene kitni baar tou apnay hands wash karay... mama and khala jaani nay maamoo ki class bhi li, but he said it was for a friend

Ha ha, even I dnt touch, but I like.seeing them, especially breezer bottles, one of my friend, stupid.fellow he went to goa, while returning what he bought as gift u know, breezer bottle, I was shocked๐Ÿ˜†. I was shocked and I scolded him for that, u know what explanation he gave me, I thought u ll drink breezers, he played with my patience me and friend attacked him with buckets of water
God how can he think abt me, mai kitna shareef hooo๐Ÿ˜›
madhufx9... thumbnail

Hehe๐Ÿ˜†
Zain bara Saif and Saifu chota Zain... no yaar i didn't have any problem with that, as long as it's only Aaliya calling him that...
She sure will drool and swoon over those pictures ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pakka... she will, she ll pine for him, but hopeless lady she going to to torture him
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ha ha, even I dnt touch, but I like.seeing them, especially breezer bottles, one of my friend, stupid.fellow he went to goa, while returning what he bought as gift u know, breezer bottle, I was shocked๐Ÿ˜†. I was shocked and I scolded him for that, u know what explanation he gave me, I thought u ll drink breezers, he played with my patience me and friend attacked him with buckets of water
God how can he think abt me, mai kitna shareef hooo๐Ÿ˜›

Hell, i don't even know what breezers are. Does that make me ignorant? ๐Ÿ˜†
I mean I'm sure it would be some kind of alcoholic beverage, but don't know the difference between wine, beer, vodka, and stuff... neither do i want to
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update madhu...๐Ÿ˜†
I see you have turned a TORTURE QUEEN as well...๐Ÿ˜†...waise 5 days BINA KISI cruise ship ke is really sad...

That fruit from tree part was ๐Ÿ˜†...and overall a KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM feeling...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cont soon...really loved THE FILMY STYLE...๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Even I came to know at that instance only๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

I mean I'm sure it would be some kind of alcoholic beverage, but don't know the difference between wine, beer, vodka, and stuff... neither do i want to

Me too dnt know, but little that stupid explained me and my friend, I just banged him u know he gave that bottle as presentation to us infront of his parents, I was like so excited to see what it was and was shocked...๐Ÿ˜ก
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Nice update madhu...๐Ÿ˜†

I see you have turned a TORTURE QUEEN as well...๐Ÿ˜†...waise 5 days BINA KISI cruise ship ke is really sad...

That fruit from tree part was ๐Ÿ˜†...and overall a KABHI KHUSHI KABHI GHAM feeling...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cont soon...really loved THE FILMY STYLE...๐Ÿ˜†

Torture queen๐Ÿ˜†, itna tho banta hai, they should realise, what they are
There should not be someone between them, they need to understand, to bring progress in story
I tortured them๐Ÿ˜†, aur bi torture baaki hi
Kabhi kushi kabirs GHAM lol๐Ÿ˜†
Thank u for lovely comment hubby...
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Torture queen๐Ÿ˜†, itna tho banta hai, they should realise, what they are
There should not be someone between them, they need to understand, to bring progress in story
I tortured them๐Ÿ˜†, aur bi torture baaki hi
Kabhi kushi kabirs GHAM lol๐Ÿ˜†
Thank u for lovely comment hubby...

Ah...so let's see what happens next...PLEASE don't make ALIYA climb trees again...I just go laughing when I read that...๐Ÿ˜†
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ah...so let's see what happens next...PLEASE don't make ALIYA climb trees again...I just go laughing when I read that...๐Ÿ˜†

That's it with today's update Aliya is going to change, she is going to become mature lady
Even I was laughing, yaar, wait u didn't mention it in soulmates there too she climbed na pipe of zain's room๐Ÿ˜†