Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I ll let u know dear
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Teri meri love story
Chapter 3

Note: hello.all, today while updating I suddenly.realised I cannot write this story as per Islamic customs and traditions, like in issues such.as talaaq and all I tried so much to route story through.that way but I couldn't 😕 so pls let me know whether I shud continue.or not😊

Aliya slowly got down from bed carefully without.disturbing sarah and saif. Pulled the draw beside the cot and took out asprin pill thinking it might help her head ache. She gulped little water and went to kitchen to make hot coffee. Holding coffee cup she walked towards balcony and sat in chair. Sipping hot coffee she slowly slipped into beautiful days of her life, which she never shared with anyone, which she locked safely in her heart, which she can cherish throughout her life

Flash back, 7 years ago

Zain. ,Barkat, Rehan, Sanam and Aliya were friends. They studied MBA together in Mumbai. Zain and Barkat are twins. Barkat and aliya are childhood friends. Zain completed his schooling in a residential school, so aliya and zain hardly knows each other. Barkat and Rehan loves each other even zain is aware of it and he is happy for his sister and friend. When zain Zain joined for MBA in same college he saw sanam, he was instantly attracted to her and started liking her. He proposed her she too accepted. Now that they completed MBA zain wants to tell to his parents abt his relationship with sanam.

Aliya Gulam haider only daughter of Gulam haider and shabhana. They owns haider group of constructions. Both haiders and Abdhullah's are family friends. Aliya is very career oriented. She wants to set up a business of her own. Now as she is done with her MBA she approached her father with her idea. But he denied it saying we have more than enough money u don't need to.earn. Haiders are conservative, Rich. They are worried abt customs and their fame in society.
It's not that they are very strict, they jus want their daughter to get married soon. Aliya tried her best to convince them, but all her efforts went in vain. They started searching alliances for Aliya.

After completing MBA, sanam, barkat and Rehan started working. Sanam is very career oriented. she is very possessive abt zain, she gets possessive even when zain talks with his sister. barkat gets irritated on seeing her over possessiveness. But she keeps quite for her brother she cannot break her brother's heart bcz he loves her so much.. barkat knows very well that sanam cannot handle zain.

Zain talked about Sanam to his parents. For some reasons Osman and suraiya thought sanam is not the one for zain bcz they have met her couple of times when she came to their home. So didn't agree with Zain and they started searching alliances for.zain. Zain use to reject them giving lame excuses.
End of update

That's all guys, pls.let me know whether I shud continue.it.or not
Waiting for.feedback😊 Btw I paired Beedi bhai and Rehan😉 I think they ll.become sensational.couple. If cv's pair.them😆
Pls yaar pls comment let me know whether I shud proceed or not
Edited by madhufx9... - 10 years ago