Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Teri meri love story
Chapter 10
Hello all, here I'm back with today's dose of torture😛, don't scold me after this update, there are hints for both positive vibes and negative vibes in this😆 hope u'll enjoy reading it, telling it's tooo filmy😆 I hope it's reasonably big, bigger than yesterday's tiny.😛

" Now what, we are struck here for 3 days", "3 days, zain I want to have a shower with hot water" zain looked at her furiously " Go take bath plenty of water is available around u, enjoy ur shower ". " yuky, it's saltwater I'll become sticky sticky like glue stick... it's all bcz of u zain, I said for 2 tiny tiny pegs and u didn't stop me after that..." said Aliya indicating her index finger" "it's u, bcz.of ur stupid plan we are struck here and u r blaming me" zain shouted at her. "If it's stupid plan then y u dint stop me " Aliya answered him meekly, getting scared of his anger.. "leave it, it's waste of time, talking with u, just go away from my site" . Zain yelled at Aliya and walked away... " even I don't want to look at u, go away " Aliya yelled back at walking zain and started walking in opposite direction.

After 3 hours of walk, they realised Island was safe, there are no dangerous animals... Zain saw Aliya trying to climb tree.. " are u mad, if u fall down, there are no hospitals too here, so stop climbing, and don't say that, u want to climb trees and walls like all men". " u said u ll not talk to me, u dnt want to look at me, then y did u come now?". " I'm responsible here, u r my responsibility, Hitler will kick me if I let happen something to u" "Hitler?", "yes my dad, he is a Hitler.., and that's y I'm here with u.", " ha ha wait I ll tell to dad", zain just ignored about it and asked her for reason to climb tree.. "I'm hungry, there fruits on tree, I want them" replied Aliya sadly, indicating fruits on tree. Zain some how climbed and plucked fruits from tree.

They searched some place for shelter on Island but they didn't find Any, they decided to settle down in the shadow of heavy rocks... Aliya opened her Hand bag and took out mouth wash, she used it and gave it to zain too... She took out Bread and jam and other food products which she purchased in cruise for yesterday. But fortunately they didn't have food as they were busy in roaming and drinking alcohol.. " What else do u have in ur hand bag?" zain asked in Amusement and he snatched it from her... he started taking out everything one by one... there were 2 bottles of water of which one was half, comb, Lip balm, sunscreen lotion, face wash and to zain's surprise last but not least, a lighter and another vodka bottle..

"What is this, don't tell me u have a wish to smoke and all, and one more Vodka bottle?" Zain asked her furiously.. " if u want too drink two tiny tiny pegs then y did u bring 3 bottles?". Oh.. Zain, don't scold me, I liked bottles, they were looking attractive, so I couldn't choose... so I purchased 3, and about lighter, I brought it for my driver, he smokes, I liked lighter, so I thought of presenting him" replied Aliya bending her head down . Zain Rolled his.eyes in disbelieff... " lighter, as a gift, I heard people gifting different flavours of cigars, but u wanted to give a lighter?". " yes, zain, I hate him, every time after burning match stick, he will throw them every where, so I thought I should give a lighter " Zain laughed at her " U r impossible Aliya...". Aliya felt relief, seeing him laugh... but soon her relief was gone as he sprang up with another question " if u have these much food stuff, then y did u made me climb tree for fruits?". "zain, I love Goa's, I saw them, so thought to eat and more over I dint make u to climb, u, urself climbed taking me as ur responsibility". Whispered Aliya slowly looking from corner of her eyes... zain didn't have words to talk, he kept quite.

After having food they realised that food and water with which they are left with, will be sufficient for today. They didn't know how to.survive for rest of 2 days...they decided to use water carefully, . They were feeling terribley hot in day time as there was no shelter, aliya applied sunscreen lotion, to some extent it worked... they decided not to fight, as it's time to support each other... they stopped fighting and arguing frquently... Nite some how.they gathered dry sticks and grass and made a born fire with the help of Aliya 's driver lighter... temperature of island was below 15 degree's during nite and extremely hot during day... so they decided to make Born fire which can help them to maintain body temperature... they slept spreading large leaves on sand on either sides of born fire...

The next 2days they survived with coconut water and fruits available on Island... it's became hard for them to survive with available fruits and coconut water, but then then there was a hope that they ll return after 3 days... there was no signal to inform their parents or anyone. They missed their parents a lot, but they didn't show it too each other, bcz they dnt want to become weak...

On the fourth day morning Zain and Aliya were waiting desperately for cruise from morning... they waited for whole day, but cruise didn't turn up... they were highly disappointed...they got scared for their lives, Aliya started crying slowly "zain, I think we ll not reach home". " we ll reach Aliya trust me, I ll never let this happen, jus see tomorrow deafinetly cruise will come and we ll go back". Aliya looked at him with teary eyes. Zain gave her a small side hug, assuring her.

On the fifth day too cruise didn't arrive, " U know Aliya, I'm missing Hitler, I never thought I can miss him". " even me zain, I want to go home, I want to see my parents, I'm missing them a lot, now I'm getting scared that we ll die before seeing our parents" Aliya said with broken voice... " may be this is the punishment for our mistakes, we lied them, we played with marriage, we shouldn't have done this", " yes, we didn't try hard to make them understand about our feelings, we cheated them, may be they might have accepted ". " I want my parents, I want to see them atleast once before I die." Aliya hugged zain crying bitterly, reproching their mistakes. Zain hugged her back and patted her. " No Aliya, we ll not die, we meet our parents, we ll ask them sorry for our deeds, believe me". Hearing zain's panicked voice, Aliya moved away and gave him assuring smile that she trusts him. She know's even zain cannot do anything, but she don't want to make him weak. So she simply hid her fear's in heart.

now even fruits and coconut water is not working on them. " zain I cannot eat fruits, I cannot drink coconut water anymore, I want water.." said Aliya sadly, it's no that, they cannot survive eating fruits... they were feeling sick, fed up of fruits, they are not stuffing thier bellies... zain didn't know what to do and he forced her too eat fish... which she doesnt like at all... " "u have to eat, if not we cannot survive, we have to go back, who know's cruise might come in one or 2 days, we struggled 5 days, we ll struggle for another 2 days, we should not give up in the end,", hopeless Aliya gave him a small smile to reassure him.

On the next day they made some arrangements for their shelter, bcz they don't know, how long they are going to stay there, they want to protect themselves from nature. That nite was more cooler than previous one's. There are changes in climate, which were making them more scared. To maintain their body temperature, they started having vodka cursing it...

That's all my dearu's, I know it's too filmy😆, but anything for zaya😛, hope it was not boring, I ll give another update tomorrow...😉 thanks for reading this...filmy filmy update, comment pls.. and hit like button pls, that ll make my job easy in sending pm's😕
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chap 9-it was amazinggg!!!!😳
wonderfully written👍🏼
enjoyed reading it...😊
thanks for pm
Edited by RUHANIKAA - 9 years ago
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 👏
it was fabulous
5 days they survived without fighting!!! 😲
OMG yeh chamatkar sirf mere baba madhu kar sakthi hai
accha hai they kinda trust each other now n are coming close to each other 😃
5 days how did they survive !?!?!?!
i really eager to read the next part now !!
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
No problem dear😛
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

chap 9-it was amazinggg!!!!😳
wonderfully written👍🏼
enjoyed reading it...😊
thanks for pm

Thank u dear,😊
I updated 10th part too😆
Read it, if possible😉
Thank u for lovely comment😳
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Index Update Karo Madhu! I'll read it only in weekends, i'm sorry!
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Index Update Karo Madhu! I'll read it only in weekends, i'm sorry!

Yeah dear, pakka now I ll update😊, no problem, read it leisurely, did u read, soulmates completely?
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha really loved it..
i knew something like this gonna happen..
it was awesome update madhu..
both stucked ...
continue soon..
your chudail
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hilarious chapter
loved it
looking forward to next chapter
continue soon
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

haha really loved it..
i knew something like this gonna happen..
it was awesome update madhu..
both stucked ...
continue soon..
your chudail

Kyu yaar, Kyu chudail😆
I'm trying to make them come close,
Now dekho.they are not fighting, just trusting, repenting😳
Thank u so much for lovely comment chudail😆