Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Plzzz continue soon its interesting
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was so cute !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ..beautifully written๐Ÿ‘...loved itโค๏ธ...eagerly waiting for d next part...
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its damnnn interesting dear!!! ๐Ÿ‘
I love it!!
Zain married to whom n aliya qureshi!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Please update soon dear!! :)
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUHANIKAA

it was so cute !!!๐Ÿ˜ณ..beautifully written๐Ÿ‘...loved itโค๏ธ...eagerly waiting for d next part...

Thank u so much
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Its damnnn interesting dear!!! ๐Ÿ‘

I love it!!
Zain married to whom n aliya qureshi!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Please update soon dear!! :)

Glad that u liked it, yes zain is married but whom u ll know soon๐Ÿ˜›
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very interesting...n dat kids r so cute...loved it...cont ASAP
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Lovely update...really loved it...
Do pm ..me really lived it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
madhufx9... thumbnail
Teri meri love story
Chapter:2

Aliya kissed Sarah and Saif, kids asked aliya for ice cream as she promised them in the morning before coming to school. Aliya agreed but on one condition that they shud eat only one ice cream. They made a pinky promise to their momma .she cannot deny them though she is very busy. It's an unbreakable rule by aliya that both Sarah and Saif should sit only in back seat if not they ll fight with each other for front seat. They reached parlour enjoyed their ice cream and returned to home.

Aliya asked.them to fresh up. Twins took bath playing with water joyfully and came out wrapping soft towels around them and waiting for their momma. They turned on TV and started watching sesame street, they love that show ,they watched it interestingly. Moral of that days episode is shud tell thank u to anyone who helped us when we are in need. Aliya bought nite suits for kids and started dressing them after applying body lotion. While dressing Sarah aliya noticed wound on her knee got panicked and asked her what happened. They narrated what happened to aliya. Aliya cried and quickly gave a kiss on her forehead and warned her to be carefull from next time. While applying ointment on wound Sarah asked momma I jus saw in sesame street that we shud tell thanks to person who helped us, aliya laughed and said yes dressing her wound. Then we didn't say thanks to our friend in the morning said Saif and Sarah giving a worried look. We didn't thank for chocolates too said Sarah innocently pouting her lips. Aliya asked them to tell him when they meet next time.saif who was playing on floor with his hot wheels truck popped up holding his van in one hand and said we are going to meet tomorrow . Aliya said okay thank him tomorrow. After having dinner, kids slept hearing their bed time story.

Next morning zain reached school at 11.30, went directly to principals room. Jus had a formal talk for 20 min and he gave a cheque to management and left principals room. While walking through corridor he saw twins sitting on a wooden bench under a tree holding their lunch boxes. Zain soon approached them and patted them on their shoulders from back, kids turned back confusingly. Zain sat between them and asked what's up kiddos. Sarah and Saif smiled at him. Saif was looking sad so zain asked him what's the matter, Saif is not eating lunch said Sarah giving an angry look to Saif. I don't want to eat gobi said Saif narrowing his eyes. I want to eat potato I love it said saif. But if u eat potato daily u ll become like Eric cartman said zain teasing him. Sarah started laughing loudly and teased Saif imagining Saif like Eric cartman. Saif got irritated and tried to ignore sarah They opened box and offered him to eat. Zain denied. Saif forced him to eat little so that he don't need to eat full box. Zain had a bite smiled to himself, he was lost in thoughts which were disturbed by Sarah asking him how it is.? Zain said it's yummy and enquired her abt wound. She smiled and said thank u, u helped me, u gave me chocolates but I didn't tells thanks yesterday she said innocently. He smiled and said u r welcome dear. He gave chocolates and they thanked him again. Momma asked us thank u on behalf of her said saif. What's ur name friend asked Saif. Well I'm zain replied zain pulling saifs cheek. When he was abt to ask something he was interupted by a phone call. It's Sanam, he answered it and said her that he will be back in few min. As he is getting late to attend a meeting he hurriedly got up and said bye to Sarah and Saif. They asked him when can we meet again. Zain stopped and said we ll meet if it's possible bcz I'm gonna stay here for only few days. FEW DAYS repeating that Sarah and Saif made a sad face looking at each other. Zain said bye to them and left to his office

Zain met sanam, he said sorry for being late. Its Okay u might be busy said sanam. Busy... no not atctually and he started telling abt Sarah and Saif, how he liked talking with them, how he met them and how adorable they are.
Sanam smiled admiring Zain, he to went into conference hall followed by sanam.

Aliya, Sarah and Saif are having their dinner. Kids started talking abt every thing that happened in school from morning to evening. U know momma our friend ll stay here only few days it seems said saif, which friend asked aliya curiously lifting plates from dining table "ZAIN "replied Sarah with sad face. Plates in her hand fell down crashing into pieces, hearing the name and she looked at twins with confusion. Composing her self aliya asked who is he? Our friend who helped us yesterday when I fell down said Sarah. Aliya started cleaning dining room's floor hiding her pain and asked kids to go and sleep saying no bed time story today bcz she is not well. Kids nodded and left for sleep.

Aliya tried.to sleep, but sleep was hundreds of miles away from her. She cried saying I know I shattered u, but I was helpless it was bound to happen. I regret every moment for the pain I gave u, I cherish every moment we spent together. I know u didn't deserve pain u went through. I love u so much ,pls forgive me Zain whispered aliya to herself.
End of update

That's all guys, I tried my best to speed up story but I cannot jump jus like that into story I know it's going very slowly but in next update pakka I ll reveal little story, bear with this update. All tomatoes and sandals are most welcome. Waiting for feed back. ๐Ÿ˜Š Bear with it, I updated It from phone bcz I'm out, it didn't upload properly itseems
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
I still cant get wat happened in the past
and thts getting me eager 2 read it!
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

very interesting...n dat kids r so cute...loved it...cont ASAP

Thank u dear