Awwww....look at this LOVE BIRD....

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow!! Just look at their chemistry...they were so close...and one was not letting go of the other...awww...

Wait a minute...I am not talking about ZAIN and ALIYA...WO TO MILENGE AAJ NAHI TO KAL...

I am talking about ZAIN ki NAYI LAILA...*drum rolls*"MISS SHAREEF ZAIN TYPE MURGI"🀣

Yes and why not...just look at that how easily she is sitting on his shoulder...πŸ˜†

It was just sitting by holding a very tight grip...when ZAIN was coming towards ALIYA...
And when rafeeq took her away from his shoulder she was not letting to be taken away...🀣

Well let's just say...WHO CANNOT RESIST THE CHARM OF ZAIN ABDULLAH??😳

And...ALIYA's reaction was equally awesome...

By the way...MADAM you are next...πŸ˜‰

I loved zain's dialogue...TEEN MURGI PAKADKE KE LAYA HOON AUR CHAUTI MERE SAAMNE KHADI HAI🀣

I just could not stop laughing...

HATS OFF...CVS for your uniqueness...truly AWESOME...πŸ‘

HATS OFF HARSHAD...for carrying out the scenes with ease...clearly it must have not been easy...but was truly AMAZING...πŸ‘

I know it's lame...but seriously I really liked both the episodes...completely differentπŸ˜†

Anything to increase forum activity...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣.. ya.. it was sitting there soo comfortably..its not easy shooting with birds and animals.. they have a mind of their own.. still wonder how did the hen sit all tight there... no flapping around, not trying to jump off his shoulder... πŸ˜†.. and one side of his collar is pushed up.. maybe it was pecking him on his ear or neck...πŸ˜†... lucky bird😊
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

🀣.. ya.. it was sitting there soo comfortably..its not easy shooting with birds and animals.. they have a mind of their own.. still wonder how did the hen sit all tight there... no flapping around, not trying to jump off his shoulder... πŸ˜†.. and one side of his collar is pushed up.. maybe it was pecking him on his ear or neck...πŸ˜†... lucky bird😊

Ikr...I mean just imagine how many takes and retakes were done to get it perfect...no wonder they work hard...
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL... i just loved the way it was sitting on his shoulders..#Like a Boss..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ikr...I mean just imagine how many takes and retakes were done to get it perfect...no wonder they work hard...

No wonder they missed the awards function.. shooting with birds and full on zaya episode.. poor guys must have got really really tired..

harshad in real life is a vegetarian.. and chickens do stink...🀒.. unless they are properly cleaned before shoot... 😊 ... wonder how pree also managed to shoot soo close to him after that scene..
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chicken fall in love with Zain lolz Aliya get a competition.But honestly hatts off to Harshad the way he holding chicken in both hand and shoulder its not easy to do.

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Chicken fall in love with Zain lolz Aliya get a competition.But honestly hatts off to Harshad the way he holding chicken in both hand and shoulder its not easy to do.

Yes... they are not the type of birds who sits quietly in one place... they flap around too much if spooked or uneasy... it must have too them a lot of retakes to get them to calm down ... Poor harshad