Love Station: Aishas ek dusre ka

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am back to do the most exciting love station of this week😉There isn't any review as such today because there wasn't anyone in the episode it belonged to Zaya completely after sooo long.

Suraiya we love you for sending that rat gift to Aaliya's dhaba because you were wondering how will Zain win Aaliya back well thanks to the rats he actually got what for some time but something it was dying to have for a year from now. 😆 Suariya you still disgust us because like really you love to see Zain hurt don't you😭
Well this is all for the review will move on to the love station❤️

Aaj phir phas aye hum😳
(Zain walks into the Dhaba proudly with the task he was assigned. Aaliya was completely shocked but then started to stand by her boss strictness. Loved how Zain was like "Main jo karta hun kamal hota hai" and "Ek murgi mere samne hai"😆 Zain was really hungry but Aaliya did not give him that tiffin to eat it was to take out the jeera. It's playing again like Zain said that you have not come out of my memories still and neither has he. Zain was feeling hot so he does what he loves doing😉 Aaliya being the girl who doesn't like nangu pangu Zain asks him to wear his shirt but he replies" Garmi hai iss ke liye bhi ijazat le ne padegi..Madam". Being the besharam Zain he walks upto her smelling her hair which also brought all the feelings back in her after a whole year.
Aaliya does not want to give into this but again the memories of that night when they became one completely gave the sensation again but she knew that no this is not me right now...pushes him away. Both standing at each side of the door pining for each other but the pain isn't allowing her to move ahead.
The cooker blasts and she runs into the arms where she is completely safe and Zain hugs her tight as that is what he has been pining for👏
Loved how Aaliya said "Hua kya hai" and the best and honest reply by Zain " Wohi jo ek pichle ek saal se nahi hua mujhe...tumara aishas❤️)

Janemaane😳
(Aaliya backs off with anger but Zain notices the rats and pulls her back into the hug from the fear of rats both start their kitkit as to how did the rat enter. Aaliya keeps pulling out but Zain pulls her back. Finally she gets up and notices the rats everywhere but the problem was for her the food inspector but don't worry Zain is there😃 He acts quickly pulling her down and starts praising her with the mwah's😉😆 Aaliya is all like have you lost it but he says no I am just loving you😆 The food inspector is also like they really love each other👏)

Ek saal ka aishas😳😭
(In this whole hillarious cute act the two do become serious when the whole one year conversation starts as Aaliya states that being away for one year was your decision and not mine. Zain replies I know but that does not stop me from loving you. Aaliya asks him "Ab aishas ho raha hai tumen" and off course our emotional Zain says "Jo aishas ho raha iss ke liye tarasa hoon main pichle ek saal se". They both stay like that until they are interrupted but again Zain asks them not to disturb😃 Rats return and Zaya pull away from the hug. Haha now we have always hands twinged in a romantic scene but never for a act like this adorable Zain😆 Aaliya who was being irritated by all this punches him but he is all fine.)

Ek mauka😭
(The food inspector leaves and Aaliya also starts to get up but Zain pulls her asking her to say thanks to him but Aaliya is not in the mood to play around which Zain makes it clear to her that it what he wants as well. He keeps asking for a chance and Aaliya is being extremely irrirated so she slaps him and it ends there to be continued tonight.)

Now I know most fans have said the slap was justified but for me I am very confused I am relying more on the side that no the slap wasn't the way to express the hurt but again these was a link to this. Remember when Zain threw water on her face so this slap is coming there guys. Yes he threw water on her face and for her it wasn't less than a slap so today she has slapped him.

Also I remember when Zain had said that if Aaliya is hurt then she will return that hurt which is what she is doing. Looking at the spoilers yes the torture is hard but one thing I know is the person Zain is he will not back off instead in this whole challenge phase he will become more protective about Aaliya😊

As I had said yesterday History is repeating again the difference is today where Aaliya is standing was Zain in the talak phase and today where Zain is was where Aaliya was but again the question is will Aaliya also take the wrong decision? We cannot forget how similar people Zain & Aaliya are so it will be very same pain maybe it seems more harsh but lets see.

This is all guys I am waiting for the lovely feedbacks and if there is anyone who wants to comment on my POV of the slap then please I won't mind it at all😊 Thank you everyone❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res.lemme be first allah
Unress
Bwahaha, I liked how short the review was 😆
I am typing this up on my way to the classes 😛
Love station.
Gah, that caps
Where do you find these caps?
I love them [<3]
When Zain walked in with those chickens, he was sooo adorable 😃
He was all like yeah? Any more challenges Madam? 🤣
Aliya got irritated though.
And yes history is repeating and I am loving it.
Throughly.
Did you notice the back ground tune? So mamy old tunes made a comeback.
And I felt I was watching old BI.
Nangu pungu Zain.
Aliya madam, apne isse zyada dekha hai 🤣
Oh,she is still hot and bothered by Zain's presence but is ignoring them for shw was humiliated bad.
And I felt the dialouge writers were on a roll yesterday.
"Hua kya hai?"
"Vahi jo ek saal se nai hua. Tumhara ehsaas."

I swear that epi has turned me into a baby cause all that is coming from my mouth is "Gah!"
Janeman.
Hahahaha,who the hell blows rats away. 🤣
Zain. Thats who.
Though I would like to point out they were mice,not rats :P
I completley loved the hug though.
😆
The whole drama in front of the inspector was so damn hilarious. 🤣 I had to pause the epi to let my laughter subside.
And Zain laughed after a year 😊
I liked how they became serious.
"Chod ke jana tumhara decision tha. Mera nai."
Aww.
"Jo ehsaas ho raha hai, iss ke liye taras raha tha pichle ek saal se."
😭
I felt the slap was justified though.
How hard did he hurt her? The water scene. I was instantly reminded of that.
And when he gave her the second t.
She had cut a cake.
And now he comes here, uprooting all her life. A life she had strived to build in the past year.
And says I know you love me more. I love you too.
The part which I absolutley disliked.yeah there is such a part.
The way he was manhandling her.
I guess it must be the feminist in me fuming, but I did not like that :/.
But he sure as hell not going to back off.
They will be ZaYa together again.
He will make sure of that.
And we all are waiting eagerly for that!
Yesterday was an amazing episode. Hope the cv's keep giving us such mind blowing epis.
Amazing post EP.
P.S- mark this date, for I commented on the smae page as your post and that too on the first page.
Though thedate is already marked :/
But I am first people. 😎
P.P.S- Have I told you I loved the caps?
-tumhari EP. 😛
Edited by arshipotterfan - 10 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wid ur last point...
The water throwing was no less than a slap...
I just want reunion BAS!!!!
I dont care abt mistakes
Track is gud but still...

Lol...btw kya baat hai...phor se awesome review de diyaa
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Your love station says it all..
From his kyu madam.(his eyes were burning with passion there...phew...) to his last line ehsaan faramosh.. there was everything pain, passion, naughty, and their kit kit..

I am waiting to see what happens today.. both are crying...😒.. full emotional episode today...
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

I agree wid ur last point...

The water throwing was no less than a slap...
I just want reunion BAS!!!!
I dont care abt mistakes
Track is gud but still...

Lol...btw kya baat hai...phor se awesome review de diyaa

Thank you :)
I was thinking that do I find a reason for justifying this slap or I don't but then I remembered why the cvc's brought this in. Yes yaar even I looking desperately forward to the reunion BAS!!!
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Your love station says it all..

From his kyu madam.(his eyes were burning with passion there...phew...) to his last line ehsaan faramosh.. there was everything pain, passion, naughty, and their kit kit..

I am waiting to see what happens today.. both are crying...😒.. full emotional episode today...

Thank you n I agree with your feedback😃
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post 😃
Yesterday episode was so nice
Now Zain is going to face pain and will realize how much he has hurt her
Looking forward to upcoming episode
Zain will do everything to get her Aaliya back
History repeating itself
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awesome post 😃
Yesterday episode was so nice
Now Zain is going to face pain and will realize how much he has hurt her
Looking forward to upcoming episode
Zain will do everything to get her Aaliya back
History repeating itself

Thank you😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Res.lemme be first allah
Unress
Bwahaha, I liked how short the review was 😆
I am typing this up on my way to the classes 😛
Love station.
Gah, that caps
Where do you find these caps?
I love them [<3]
When Zain walked in with those chickens, he was sooo adorable 😃
He was all like yeah? Any more challenges Madam? 🤣
Aliya got irritated though.
And yes history is repeating and I am loving it.
Throughly.
Did you notice the back ground tune? So mamy old tunes made a comeback.
And I felt I was watching old BI.
Nangu pungu Zain.
Aliya madam, apne isse zyada dekha hai 🤣
Oh,she is still hot and bothered by Zain's presence but is ignoring them for shw was humiliated bad.
And I felt the dialouge writers were on a roll yesterday.
"Hua kya hai?"
"Vahi jo ek saal se nai hua. Tumhara ehsaas."

I swear that epi has turned me into a baby cause all that is coming from my mouth is "Gah!"
Janeman.
Hahahaha,who the hell blows rats away. 🤣
Zain. Thats who.
Though I would like to point out they were mice,not rats :P
I completley loved the hug though.
😆
The whole drama in front of the inspector was so damn hilarious. 🤣 I had to pause the epi to let my laughter subside.
And Zain laughed after a year 😊
I liked how they became serious.
"Chod ke jana tumhara decision tha. Mera nai."
Aww.
"Jo ehsaas ho raha hai, iss ke liye taras raha tha pichle ek saal se."
😭
I felt the slap was justified though.
How hard did he hurt her? The water scene. I was instantly reminded of that.
And when he gave her the second t.
She had cut a cake.
And now he comes here, uprooting all her life. A life she had strived to build in the past year.
And says I know you love me more. I love you too.
The part which I absolutley disliked.yeah there is such a part.
The way he was manhandling her.
I guess it must be the feminist in me fuming, but I did not like that :/.
But he sure as hell not going to back off.
They will be ZaYa together again.
He will make sure of that.
And we all are waiting eagerly for that!
Yesterday was an amazing episode. Hope the cv's keep giving us such mind blowing epis.
Amazing post EP.
P.S- mark this date, for I commented on the smae page as your post and that too on the first page.
Though thedate is already marked :/
But I am first people. 😎
P.P.S- Have I told you I loved the caps?
-tumhari EP. 😛

Love it meri EP
n thank you for correcting mices not rats
the pics I get it from Fb so the credit would be given to the page.
I will mark the it's 11/09/14 when my EP makes it first my post😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post once again...YOU said it all...
I loved yesterday's episode...ZAYA full on...but the slap was😲...unexpected...

I really liked ZAIN he was so cute (Some consider hot)...from his madam till the slap his expressions and dialogues...AWESOME...

ALIYA well she has changed and how...well she is completely different than any other RONA DHONA BAHU...and her anger says it all...waiting for the challenges PAINFUL TO WATCH...but better than PILLAR INTERVENTION...

the thing I love about BI every present scene has a past connection...WELL DONE CVS👏