ZaYa TS: The Pain That Fills Me!

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Okay okay I know I should be studying. I have an exam tomorrow. But I am feeling sleepy. And the best way to udan choo my sleep is write for you all. So this is basically based on the current spoiler. I know Ann has already written on it, but I want to add my part to it too. So here you go:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaliya's Dhaba
Aaliya's POV

I was numb. I knew he was getting hurt. But helping him would be forgiving him. How can I forgive him for screaming at me, giving talaaq. Calling me Aaliya Ghulam Haider again and again just to make me feel more and more humiliated. I can't help him. And I certainly CAN'T forgive him. Its been too tough for me. And that's a feeling I can't overcome. His memories used to haunt me, I used to cry every night. And now when I have finally got it all sorted out, he wants me to be back in his life?

"Zain Bhaijaan, please rukiye. Aapko chhot lg gyi hai Bhaijaan. Please ruk jaiye!" Sarju said trying to make him stop. But he is Zain Abdullah. Without proving his love, his isn't gonna back out. And its much clear now. Isn't it?

"Haan Bhaijaan. Please ruk jaiye. Aapke haath se kitna khoon nikal rha hai. Please ruk jaiye Bhaijaan" Rafeeq said. I wanted to stop him. My knuckles turned white with the pressure I hand on the counter. Zain was standing there blindfolded. Maybe this was more than not a task I should have given him. He had sliced his hand and blood was oozing out continuosly. My hand was out of blood and totally white now. I pursed my lips and seized my eyes everytime the knife cut through his skin. My urge to stop him increased. But a voice inside me held me in, I am not going to forgive him so easily. Never!

"Rafeeq Sarju, tum dono meri fikar mat kro. Mei theek hu. Tumhari Aapa ne yeh challenge diya hai. Mei isse pura krke hi rahung- Aahhh!" I gasped.

Zain's POV

I was whining in pain. I could see her lips pursed from the end of my eyes. But I wanted to make her stop me. I knew she loved me. And of course, she isn't gonna back out either.

"... pura krke hi rahung- Aahhh!" I sliced through my palm. It was paining. I was panting. Until a warm hand placed beneath my hand. Aaliya? She removed my blinfold and blew soft breaths on my hand. I looked at her then snatched away my hand. I took the blindfold from her hand. "Iski koi zarurat nhi hai. Rafeeq, isse band do!" I said handling the black piece of cloth to him.

"Shut up Zain. Rafeeq, tum thanda paani leke aao. Sarju, first aid abhi" Both ran to their assigned duty. "Aur tum, abhi mere saath".

She pulled me into the room. She made me sit on the chair. She sat beside me and carefully wiped out the blood. She winced in pain everytime she saw more and more blood oozing out. I couldn't stop the smile threatening to come out. She had melted.

"Tumhe kaha tha na aaram se krna. Dekho kitna khoon bhe rha hai" She said again wiping the blood off. Her voice was teary.

"Jitna dard meine tumhe diya uske saamne toh yeh dard kuch bhi nhi hai" She stopped. And looked up. I cupped her face. "I know Aaliya. Meine tumhare saath bahaut bura kiya hai. Par please mujhe ek mauka dedo. Bas ek. I am sure ki tum khud mujhe aake kahogi ki tum mujhse bahaut pyaar krti ho!"

She got up and went back to her kitchen. I looked at her expectantly. After a while she came back. What's in her hands? Wait, where did she get that from?

"Yeh tumhare love notes hai na?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment.
Like.
Buddy 'harshadfan_pm'

Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey tanya...v good job...fabulous n awesum...lllz cont soon..
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tanya ki bacchi.
Likho pura.
Par acha likha.
Is your style of writing changed or something?
Changed or not ,i loved it.
Ahem waqt pe na rokho.
I got to go to classes now.
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so wanted to read something like this
Continue soonn
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it Tanya 😳