Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Guess we will be crying seeing zain's pain 😭.. but its all for good.. to get her back in his life.. 😊

hell ya. this is THE TRACK creatives were building cus of mamu's death after and before. aapne aap aapne sir par dono ek saaath kaise aaate hai life mien dobaraa binaa kise helping hand ke . then it will be BEINTEHAA MOHABAT ❀️Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo,
Beintehaa . you sees these lines will come in mirror when zaya will reunite
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hell ya. this is THE TRACK creatives were building cus of mamu's death after and before. aapne aap aapne sir par dono ek saaath kaise aaate hai life mien dobaraa binaa kise helping hand ke . then it will be BEINTEHAA MOHABAT ❀️Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo,
Beintehaa . you sees these lines will come in mirror when zaya will reunite

You know saranvir, this is the first time a title track of serial and the story fits perfectly.. each and every line can be connected to zain and aaliya love, it brings out all the correct emotions of whats happening in their lives.. I have never seen something like this happen before in IND TV serials..😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

You know saranvir, this is the first time a title track of serial and the story fits perfectly.. each and every line can be connected to zain and aaliya love, it brings out all the correct emotions of whats happening in their lives.. I have never seen something like this happen before in IND TV serials..😊

word !! xctly , never seen such a gret realistic touch serial in tv history . listen up lol. yesterday i was at work n was like mostly vehli for some time and for time pass i just visited yeh hai mohabetein forum/kumkum baagya forum and some more ekta shows. n u won't be believing what m going to say. they were saying that BI ko dekho 8 months ni huyee serial ko aaye huyee popularity dekho , 8 months mien do do awards jeeet chuke a. storyline dekho aur koi ekata maata ko smjaaavo ki aise serial bnaaye . leads ki chaaar paaanj baaar shaaadi mat kraaaye lol.

PROUDLY TO SAY WE ARE BI FANS ❀️

word !! xctly , never seen such a gret realistic touch serial in tv history . listen up lol. yesterday i was at work n was like mostly vehli for some time and for time pass i just visited yeh hai mohabetein forum/kumkum baagya forum and some more ekta shows. n u won't be believing what m going to say. they were saying that BI ko dekho 8 months ni huyee serial ko aaye huyee popularity dekho , 8 months mien do do awards jeeet chuke a. storyline dekho aur koi ekata maata ko smjaaavo ki aise serial bnaaye . leads ki chaaar paaanj baaar shaaadi mat kraaaye lol.

PROUDLY TO SAY WE ARE BI FANS ❀️

Really.. that is wonderful news... if they actually appreciate BI, then there are chances they will start watching eve if there is a time change.. BI story in very unique.. it will top the charts soon and how can we forget the extraordinary chemistry of the friendly professionals...😈...They set the screen on fire yesterday... his hands were in a few places where it will never go in other serials...πŸ˜† You know, I just cannot believe that there is nothing going on between them off screen.. πŸ˜•
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you...
And must say that slap was UNEXPECTED...true that ALIYA has been hurt much more than ZAIN and I must say her anger is JUSTIFIED...

So in the end...it all lands on ZAIN...he must bring that love back which ALIYA had on him...it is not gonna be easy...but what is love without struggle...

But my POV...ZAIN did not deserve that slap...but now that dialogue make me think...and clearly ALIYA has been crushed post the 3 TALAAQ...

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Agree with you...

And must say that slap was UNEXPECTED...true that ALIYA has been hurt much more than ZAIN and I must say her anger is JUSTIFIED...

So in the end...it all lands on ZAIN...he must bring that love back which ALIYA had on him...it is not gonna be easy...but what is love without struggle...

But my POV...ZAIN did not deserve that slap...but now that dialogue make me think...and clearly ALIYA has been crushed post the 3 TALAAQ...

She is not only crushed but also shattered.. she gives an illusion that things are patched up but zain's appearance back in her life is pulling down that veil that hides everything and aaliya will fight back to her max not to show that she is still affected by him and craves for him.. she will push him away as much as she can but zain will not budge from that spot...😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Really.. that is wonderful news... if they actually appreciate BI, then there are chances they will start watching eve if there is a time change.. BI story in very unique.. it will top the charts soon and how can we forget the extraordinary chemistry of the friendly professionals...😈...They set the screen on fire yesterday... his hands were in a few places where it will never go in other serials...πŸ˜† You know, I just cannot believe that there is nothing going on between them off screen.. πŸ˜•

Lol dang u spoke my heart out last line lol . Today whole fandom is saying same that to some extent they can call themselves friendly professionals but here to BI fandom no ulu banoying 🀣 There were more harshika moments ,pree and harsh ads laugh and many more . Watch it once more and take your Magnifying glass with you to notice all details 🀣

Lol dang u spoke my heart out last line lol . Today whole fandom is saying same that to some extent they can call themselves friendly professionals but here to BI fandom no ulu banoying 🀣 There were more harshika moments ,pree and harsh ads laugh and many more . Watch it once more and take your Magnifying glass with you to notice all details 🀣

Ek secret batau.. I have four eyes when they do close up and passionate scenes.. ☺️
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Ek secret batau.. I have four eyes when they do close up and passionate scenes.. ☺️

meri b same to same four eyes hai . shshshshhshhshs top secret 😊