This made Aaliya slap Zain!!!!

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The slap was totally out of the blue, I never expected aaliya will slap him but its fully justified.. She became instantly vulnerable to his nearness and touch.. Just like zain she also missed his touch, for few minutes it over took all her pain and hurt but his dialog "mein jaan tha hu ki jitna pyaar mein tumse kartha hu,usse kahi zayada tum mujse kar thi ho".. this hit her like a lighting and bought her back to reality.. she understood zain still has not realised how much he has hurt her.. he still think she will come back to him if he pushes and persuades her... That slap was to make him realize its not a piece of cake and he has to accept that it not easy to get her back... She has not forgotten anything what he did to her.. how he broke her trust.. how blindly he broke their beautiful relationship without giving a second thought what it will to do her... that he never even gave her the benefit of doubt... Zain has to move heaven and hell to get her back.. he has to be patient to core, i am sure he will, he waited and searched for a year so what is few more months... he will get back and this time no one can separate them...

Anyone agree>>>

make to increase some forum activity.. and mission some more pages... if you all have any other views please make a comment...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very well said Priyanka. bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-tough-challeneges-zain-lying-ahead-history-repeating-zain-aaliya/
priyanaka word. read this . zain gona face huge blow , history repeating
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you that slap was needed to make him realise its not easy to get her back as he though.Aliya three challenge also will make him realise how much actually he hurt her and humiliated her in past.all those thing will make him more protective and will make him love her more now for sure.he will be now do every possible thing to bring the trust back but with patients.

Originally posted by: saranvir

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-tough-challeneges-zain-lying-ahead-history-repeating-zain-aaliya/

priyanaka word. read this . zain gona face huge blow , history repeating

Tough challenges for zain😭.. .. but I have one doubt.. where did the swimming pool come from.. ????πŸ˜•
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect agree totally true ... But then how zain is now regretting not listening to aaliya that doesn't happen with with aaliya ..thoda narmi sent kaam ksrna and don't get married to rehaan
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plz anyone if copy paste that fuzion article...wd b grateful as the link is nt opning cmpletely..plz
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Tough challenges for zain😭.. .. but I have one doubt.. where did the swimming pool come from.. ????πŸ˜•

its also a part of challenge on name of blind trust aaliya had on him while jail track that she hasn't filed the complaint but zain dint listen to her but as of that aaliya face hurt and humiliation and cus of that she got talak. so history repeating itself . when zain will be in pool with other lady. zain will say trust me aaliya and she will walk away like he did in past.

Originally posted by: katmaan

Perfect agree totally true ... But then how zain is now regretting not listening to aaliya that doesn't happen with with aaliya ..thoda narmi sent kaam ksrna and don't get married to rehaan

Naa.. I dont think aaliya will even think of marrying rehaan... both are the kind of people who values life.. marriage is not a child's play for both..

The way aaliya reacted to zain shows clearly that she still loves him but the hurt and anger has the upper hand for now, once its gone.. she cannot stay away from him... 😊

Originally posted by: saranvir

its also a part of challenge on name of blind trust aaliya had on him while jail track that she hasn't filed the complaint but zain dint listen to her but as of that aaliya face hurt and humiliation and cus of that she got talak. so history repeating itself . when zain will be in pool with other lady. zain will say trust me aaliya and she will walk away like he did in past.

Guess we will be crying seeing zain's pain 😭.. but its all for good.. to get her back in his life.. 😊