zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So after back to back mind blowing episodes i think next week is going to be a painfull one. I think aliya herself ask rehan to marry her not because kids or any other reson but because of her love for zain ,she may think that there is no way they can back together after 3rd divorce so to keep zain away from her she may take such a step. On the other side zain also decide to go away from aliya for her hapiness.But then again history going to repeat itself this time also aliyas marriage will not happen instead zaya somehow get reunited.This time i have high hopes from rehman chacha he may play cupid for zaya just like usman saab n then story shifting to mumbai again. Rehan again end up working for barkat royal n other hand rehman chacha may become guide,philosoher for zaya n he may help them in exposing zarina.
Honestly i am not interested in rehan or zarina/ suraiya past.But i just want zaya reunion after that i am ok for all because then i know zaya bond become stronger than before they can face every problem together n as bi getting shifted at 11 so there is high chances of zaya reunion in coming weeks.
Edited by zaya20 - 10 years ago