That slap pained her more

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
as she is still in pain from what Zain put her through she has not forgotten . he did not trust her did not believe so why should she believe and trust him now it still paining her. i would love to see pups and gulam see zain. i think this time Aliyas mother will break all ties from him. He will have to win all back

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too I agree ... Zain expects Aliya to forgive him for what he did to her ... Noo I want Aliya not to figive him too soon ... When she was crying and begging . He didn't believe her .. I want zain to fight for his love
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why should Zain win back Shabana and Gulam...they are the biggest culprit.
They chose to believe Nafeesa who never ever even spoke politely with them over their own daughter.
I know what Zain did was wrong but it's cuz of ShaLam's involvement that situation went that bad.
Even when Zain claimed to hate Aliya he was longing for her...he wasn't happy then but from where he stood Aliya was guilty.Yes he should have given her a chance to defend herself that's where he was wrong but to be honest was he in the right state of mind especially with that witch of mother messing with he's head.
Only Aliya has the right to be mad as Zain or punish him not her thankless parents.

butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aaliya is right in her place completely.

She put all her faith in Zain and he let her down. Yes I know a lot of people meddled in Zain and Aaliya's life but at the end of the day he should've trusted his wife, or at the very least let her explain everything not just divorce her without knowing the full story. He also treated her badly during the divorce process which was completely unnecessary.

But Zain is realising his mistake, he knows he should've listened to her, he has admitted he wasn't a good husband and has promised that this time he won't let anything get in between them and he will make sure things are right. All he can do is try to prove that to her.

After all the pain Aaliya has felt it's only normal that she can't let go and just go back to Zain, and also it will take time for her to put faith in him again, as after all she will be thinking what if he wants to divorce me again in the future if something goes wrong.

But I don't agree that he has to win over anyone else, he only has to win over Aaliya and everyone else should ask for forgiveness from both Zain and Aaliya.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 10 years ago