After Soo Long I Didn't ....

Deena1D thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I did NOT forward or skip anything !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ I LOVED THE EPISOE !! πŸ˜ƒFor the past few weeks/days there has been something in each episode that has just made me annoyed or angry 😭 and i have just forwarded until Zain or Zaya😭 But today Cvs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am sooo happy there was NO pillar and his bacha party 😑 No Shalam 😑 Not too much Suri Zarina plotting but i am just so content and happy with the episode it was a full on Zayalicous episode The whole episode the hugs the kitkit the Nangu Pungu the besharam Zain the Serious Zain the Cute Aaliya the cold hearted Aaliya there was everything in todays episode i have to say Cvs the wait was definitely worth it !!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to Harshika who just killed it in todays episode πŸ‘ i was soo happy with everything then Aaliya slapped Zain and literally this was my face πŸ˜”
I did NOT see the slap coming but some reason i have a feeling that Zain will grab Aaliya's hand and tell her to hit him shout at him but forgive him this where she will be shocked and walk away from him thats why in the precap we saw her further away from where her and Zain were originally standing But AAAHHH Im so excited πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Finally we're on the way to reunion and i feel no i know that the Cvs will make the dreadful separation worthwhile and there reunion will be so worth the wait all the lightheartedness we are going to see in these episodes is going to be amazing πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I cant wiat but i think the thing i am waiting for the most and i think we all are is how are they going to get back even after Aaliya forgives Zain
Also id like to say a BIG thank you to the rats for bringing us all these amazing Zaya moments today oh and the pressure cooker Thank You πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank You sooo much Cvs for todays Zayalicous episode !!!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜³
AAAHHH IM EXCITED OUR OLD BI IS BACK !!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Deena1D - 10 years ago