Is it just me or have you also noticed?

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
What a nice episode - for once not much of the negative characters could be seen. One could feel how Zain and Aliyah still love each other and haven't forgotten those months they have spent together as husband and wife. One could also see the pain Aliyah feels whenever she realizes that Zain gave her the third talaq.

So, here to the subject of this post:

Is it just me or have you also noticed that yesterday and today, the talk was of husband and wife.
  • Rehman chacha saying 'Zain tumhara shauhar?'. The question was not 'Zain tumhara jo shauhar hoa kar ta tha?' Of course, we could argue that Aliyah cut short the talk since Zain was standing behind her.

• Zain in today's episode played husband/wife...aik saal baat milay hain...and biwi.

This confusion with words...argh

For the moment, Zain is doing everything to seek Aliyah's forgiveness for his past behaviour...but what will happen when Aliyah eventually does forgive? It's perhaps that part that is most interesting for me...how will they get back?
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I noticed and to be honest I like it 😳

It feels like Zain hasnt accepted the divorce and just see it some seperation. Aaliya knows the consequences and knows the meaning of the third times said talaq. Zain thinks that to the extent if Aaliya even forgives him, they can be together as before. I am excited to watch further on how Zain will react when he finds out that he cant be with his Aaliya that easily. He will suffer more than he has in the past one year!

But I personally thinks this talaaq hasnt been done correctly and therefore ZaYa can be together again.. otherwise let us see what the CVs has in store for us..
Edited by -afghaniibabe - 10 years ago
lailausa thumbnail
Good point... because Aaliya always says...she's a pakki musalmaan - Allah kind bandhi. How will they get back together?
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lailausa

Good point... because Aaliya always says...she's a pakki musalmaan - Allah kind bandhi. How will they get back together?

That's the thing. Forgiveness is one thing, and getting back together (becoming husband and wife) is another thing. So, will the last test/challenge be that of Zain seeing her marry someone else?

Oh, this one element hinders me to enjoy the episodes fully. :'(
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago