all hail suraiya!

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
this is my second post dedicated to the ever so intelligent suraiyya! more power to her! i wish she keeps with her amateur plans 😛 rats...really?!...shazia ke saath ka asar hai i guess...jo bhi ho, all for it...loved the cuteness overdose, all thanks to her n her rats...all pun intended...😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kya dimaag paya hei na us ne 😆 I cringed when I saw rats on the food but Zain and Aaliya were cuteness overload 😃 And when that cooker went flying, I was 🤣 Cooker ki sitti ka to suna that flying cooker first time dekha 😆
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

this is my second post dedicated to the ever so intelligent suraiyya! more power to her! i wish she keeps with her amateur plans 😛 rats...really?!...shazia ke saath ka asar hai i guess...jo bhi ho, all for it...loved the cuteness overdose, all thanks to her n her rats...all pun intended...😊

dont forget cooker ji tooo... 😆
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

Kya dimaag paya hei na us ne 😆 I cringed when I saw rats on the food but Zain and Aaliya were cuteness overload 😃 And when that cooker went flying, I was 🤣 Cooker ki sitti ka to suna that flying cooker first time dekha 😆

this flying cooker thing used 2 happen in old ages...but anything goes in desi soaps babe 😛😛...same about rats...and i have worked with mice during my research stint...still 🤢
Edited by Pr1yanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Pri I really do not get her logic but all the more power to her if it means we get scenes like we got in this episode! I was not expecting such an episode, Zain and Aaliya had it all tonight from passion, desire to comedy and anger .. loved it!!!
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Pri I really do not get her logic but all the more power to her if it means we get scenes like we got in this episode! I was not expecting such an episode, Zain and Aaliya had it all tonight from passion, desire to comedy and anger .. loved it!!!

Totally...cvs have forgotten suraiyya was a ruthless character not a silly vamp...Zareena looks more intelligent than her right now...
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree even I feel suri and rats were /are star of the episode...thanks to suri and her plotting with rats idea we got beautiful zaya moments...suri please keep plotting and let us enjoy zaya moments...I want the Rats to stalk aliya for some more time when zain is around so that she keeps running to him😳😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Totally...cvs have forgotten suraiyya was a ruthless character not a silly vamp...Zareena looks more intelligent than her right now...

Suraiya can still be ruthless, that was shown clearly after Usman's death but yes this latest plot of hers was rather amateurish considering, but not complaining considering what we got tonight. I enjoyed the episode
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Suraiya can still be ruthless, that was shown clearly after Usman's death but yes this latest plot of hers was rather amateurish considering, but not complaining considering what we got tonight. I enjoyed the episode

No complaints whatsoever...I like silly villains...makes for easy viewing with the added advantage of them bringing the leads closer...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Coz of suri we got passioae scenes.
I too feel Zarina is smarter dan suri.