Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
haha indeed sweet shanti, I feel it will be intense character...with some fire too just like DPS and even like dev chopra... I love apu am so happy it will be prime time show...for 9 pm it will start soon I hope
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This is the story that I hv got from few of the old articles of this show

Sonali's character will b married to a politician guy Harsh Chhaya who will give no time to his wife and family .. So they will hv a loveless marriage and then Sonali and Apurva's character will meet .. Initially both will hate each other but eventually they will start getting close as both will share similar circumstances in their life .. So it will b a bold theme of extra marital affair 😛 ...

I think show might hv similarity with that Karan johar movie Kabhi alvida na kehna .. so Rani and SRK ka characters will b played by Sonali and Apurva here 🤔
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes many articles have mentioned the similar dimension, lets see how the story progresses. Love need longing many factors make a person take decision in various direction kis ki dastaan ki aur jathi hai , what beans of love get brewed who will make the worthly of being a companion & understand the reality of life & see passion & need for each other are the elements which the coffee shop may give. 😳 !! Game of what these characters will portray & Apu doing something on those lines after so many years he always wants to make the extreme out of things & Sonali will compliment with it then soney pay suhaga!!

Once the show starts lots will fall in place ..
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the new short promo link.
I just loved the way apu said
'Coffee ko koi partner ki jarurat nahi hai... its perfect ...ALONE 😆 👍🏼

too good. waiting for the full promo
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

huh,,,...when I said that! You are a bad person! no doubt!😆
yep so laugh !:)😆

yep, tu meri jaan tu mera Armaan hain...nii mein shaghan manawa,..ni mein deva dua waa😳...I remember the song!

thanks for the video jessy U R TE BEST!⭐️ Search engine!😆 I'm downloading it now and will make AVIs for sure!😳

Me and Bad..??😳😆

Welcoz..😎 i had it in my PC baba..just checked epi number and gave u the link! 😉
and is there anyway to tell Sony YT channel to upload other epis from S1..they stopped!! 😡🤢
Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sami01

haan u r top fan

I consider myself distant number 2
I haven't seen the promo dekhoongee...

Sami Di,u saw me?🤔 I Congratulated you on being Coolbie!😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Sonali Bendre becomes the highest paid actor on Indian television?

12 Sep 2014 07:09 PM | SrividyaRajesh

Sonali Bendre is sure to pump many a hearts with her fragrant screen presence as she sets foot on television to make her debut as main lead in Balaji Telefilms' upcoming show on Life OK, Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh.

With what little we have seen from the recently launched promo that shows Sonali and Apurva Agnihotri in their best of moods, we are sure that this new Jodi would catch the audience by storm.

So are you all looking forward to watching the effervescent Sonali on the small screen?

But what did it take for Ekta to convince Sonali to essay this plump lead role?

Well, industry mongers have an answer to this, and they have just passed on the information to theTellychakkar.com desk.

A reliable industry source says, "Sonali allegedly charges a huge sum of Rs 4 lakh per day to be part of Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh. And considering her popularity quotient, Ekta does feel that she has got an ace up her sleeve by roping in the Bollywood beauty to be part of her show."

Whoa!! This is some big money!!

We sent a text message to Ekta Kapoor on this, but did not get any revert.

Earlier, Sonali has been seen judging reality shows like India's Got Talent, Indian Idol, India's Best Dramebaaz on TV.

The countdown has indeed begun for Sonali to get loved by the TV audience.

Thanks for the article swetha

Can't wait really

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sonali's character will b married to a politician guy Harsh Chhaya who will give no time to his wife and family .. So they will hv a loveless marriage and then Sonali and Apurva's character will meet .. Initially both will hate each other but eventually they will start getting close as both will share similar circumstances in their life .. So it will b a bold theme of extra marital affair 😛 ...

I think show might hv similarity with that Karan johar movie Kabhi alvida na kehna .. so Rani and SRK ka characters will b played by Sonali and Apurva here 🤔

A really bold theme but a promising concept. A new thing being tried on Indian Telly.

Though I hope it's not like kabhi Alvida as IMO I found SRK's character a bit shallow with all due respect to SRK

I don't mind seeing a woman centric EMA for a change . As we mostly get to see the man getting attracted to other woman

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Here u go Dev..😎
it's HD but sound is off..so open the video with headphones on..😆😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-hVH4kOuYy4[/YOUTUBE]

Omg that's giving nostalgia 😆
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I'm so happy that we are again together in for another show JD🤗...

YEAH,I read the same from articles as well. But I didn;t realised that they are making a copy of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Rani and SRK has done a great job as their characters of Maya and Dev respectively. 😳 I admired that film because of songs , actors actings and story .

Now I expect that this new show also will be good as Sonali is versatile actress, loved her role of Preeti in Hum Saath Saath Hain and Apurva is a charmy actor always admired his smile from Armaan sir days! so yeah great combiantion!😳

Theme is absolutely Bold and I think Society will be involved too. Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and they will face rift from society and finally they will unite.