Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Happy Birthday Apurva Have a wonderful year ahead!!

Keep smilin & your brilliant performance in ADHY is just keepin me glued to Indian Dramas ! πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the way ur character shapes up Apu Vikram Ahuja is one of the finest character etched in recent times pure human character real infused in reel !!
A complete entertainer!! The dynamics it takes its like a common man talkin & straight fwd depth sensitive emotions scaled bundled with full conviction!!

Great work Apu I can just applaud & say kudos u always bring that smile on my face & lught up the rv screen !!

Love ur chemistry with Sonali scaled actors givin their best πŸ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Boss hoto vikram jaisa !!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Rekha Vikram is brilliant fine character Apu always brings such beautiful characters to life !!

God bless him!!

After many years seen him puttin his head on someones lap like mom naani types Armaan DC DPS Shekhar Anmol hug with Alok Nath and Now Vikram he is a darlin !!

My Jhappis to him !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Apurva its two months since ADHY is airing brilliant work as Vikram Ahuja !!
Crackin chemistry with naani & Shobha & the rest of the team!!
Such Minute details you took care of scaled performance & a salute to good workmanship

Can't get enough of such a layered character keep up the good work ! πŸ‘

One of your crackin dialogue scenes with Naani & Mahesh travelled back πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCqSWnoc1DI&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Such string hold on the character & groomed over the years is a treat to enjoy!! πŸ‘
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shanti05

Apurva its two months since ADHY is airing brilliant work as Vikram Ahuja !!
Crackin chemistry with naani & Shobha & the rest of the team!!
Such Minute details you took care of scaled performance & a salute to good workmanship

Can't get enough of such a layered character keep up the good work ! πŸ‘

One of your crackin dialogue scenes with Naani & Mahesh travelled back πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCqSWnoc1DI&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]

Such string hold on the character & groomed over the years is a treat to enjoy!! πŸ‘

Shanti in two months vikram has changed a lot . We see less of mahesh these days hope he is there at the wedding
shanti05 thumbnail
Mahesh will come when time arises !! He came home the other day in red kurta and explained to Vikram about the way Shobha was disturbed & refused to come back to work!!
So we'll see him around!

What I liked abt this scene is ladoo Vikram says Merey jaisa sincere efficient hardworking person !!
Love the dialogues & naani is amazing this jodi rocks and scales to give smiles always she makes him happy & he is also always seeing warmth in her !! Her naati is her jaan!!
shinyvani thumbnail
APU as VIKRAM AHUJA is doing a brillant job, as SHANTI mentioned, yes he gives life to the characters that he portrays. ⭐️
There are couple of scenes which I still remember, one is that the scene between JIA and VIKRAM's hug and the other one is the scene of SHOBHA's resignation. The kind of intensity that he carried with his emotions is just unbeliveable. πŸ˜›On the other hand his comical scenes with NAANI and MAHESH is simply superb, he brought variations into the character with right timing sense and body language.πŸ‘

APU is a perfectionist when it comes performance, he hardly gives a chance for any kind of cricticism and thats the sign of a brilliant actor πŸ‘. As a hard core fan, Iam just delighted to watch him on screen and I hope that we get to see him more often in different roles.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shinyvani - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Fantastic Apurva loved the scales of anger as Vikram you showed today πŸ‘ !!

The many reasons I found the times when you wanted to smash Samarth's face but kept calm was that you couldn't put ur self in Shobha's family matter indeed one pf the qualities you wished to safe guard but that time will come when you will give ur piece of mind to Samarth

After ages saw that anger tone in you brilliant !! πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Saadu Singh Vikram Ahuja In his Gussa wala mode !!

He called Samarth Haraamzada !! Wah !! Vikram You are one ultimate character !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

& this look when Samarth had come ...