Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
WONDERFUL Posts Shanti!!β­οΈπŸ‘
Loveee Apoo ❀️ And Vik..omg
ANd his rage and 'DAMN' today were I was swooning..!
PS : I am new on this AT! πŸ˜ƒ Will try to be regular.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey welcome dear .. Sure I post here and everywhere So feel free to add...

Yes Vikram is well etched character for Apurva the different dimensions it carries is beautiful and indeed one tuff character which Apurva has made the best use of projecting !!

His chemistry with Shobha & the kids are rocking now even Garima is also blending well and above all the Naani is daam sweet with her pooota !!😳

shanti05 thumbnail
Just read an article with Vikram's past lookin fwd to it !! It will be interesting to know the various reasoning whixh lead to the bitterness you developed due to your disturbed childhood side & your adult hood with someone who left and walked away!! There are many puzzle pieces scattered & surwly they will be glued to give a better understtanding
shanti05 thumbnail
I love this guy for the dynamics he brings with his dialogue & the way he cracks scenes ! Also Sonali she is brilliant !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

This scene is one of my best & must have wept bucket of laughter when he says Get off my carpet !! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD91GZZzNHk&list=UUQ2TB0efwlwsfAi6fZBorIQ&index=13[/YOUTUBE]

Kudos Apurva You have scaled rocket high with Vikarm Ahuja !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

I love this guy for the dynamics he brings with his dialogue & the way he cracks scenes ! Also Sonali she is brilliant !!πŸ‘πŸ‘

This scene is one of my best & must have wept bucket of laughter when he says Get off my carpet !! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD91GZZzNHk&list=UUQ2TB0efwlwsfAi6fZBorIQ&index=13[/YOUTUBE]

Kudos Apurva You have scaled rocket high with Vikarm Ahuja !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This was a great scene πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

shanti05 thumbnail
Loved the way Vikram was hugging Naani, Apurva you do complete justice to the character of Vikram.. This is such a beautiful character so many layer such a treat to watch those antics you do with Vikram's charcater whenever I watch the scenes between Vikram
naani Vikram
shobha vikram ' the kids it always leaves me with smiles you scale new heights with this character and the male protagonists with simple variations deep rooted dynamics & rofl moments complete package one of the best & toughest of your career!!& your signature Daamit & darns πŸ‘

Rofl moment was poor naani she was so tired & havin a head ache & Vikram ek ziidi baccha & was fuming at what she had told Shobha the previous nite he needed answers n making her walk up & down to get her back in action!! This naani poota realtionship was one of a kind
shanti05 thumbnail
Gussa Vikram Babu Ko aayya How dare Shobha dig into my personal column & about my past !!

Loved teh cross question he did and she sneaked away leavingthe file and excusing that she needed to be with kids...

Apu rocks as Vikram Ahuja !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
shanti05 thumbnail
Apu you r absolutely adorable as Vikram Ahuja !!
Love the way ur character shapes & the level of maturity it brings crisp dialect & the way you bring various human shades just brillant one of the toughest character skinned into your artistic acting skills
& your chemistry with Sonali as Shobha is a dynamite 😳
-VPaintings- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Phew! after having a hard time to search for this AT...I am finally here!
Hello all..! I was a fan of AA during jassi..and I adored "Armaan" too much but could not keep up with his other shows later on however I am again in love with "Vikram Ahuja" and this show. Believe it or not I finished all episodes from day 1 in 24 hoursπŸ˜†πŸ˜³ waiting for the story to unfold further and looking forward to chatting with you guys here and appreciating/drooling over AAπŸ˜ƒ
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
APURVA...dear
Happy Birth Day
God Bless u
❀️
jpg images...