Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I agree i wanted to whistle for him
rekha02 thumbnail
Sandeeps role has not ended looks like he will take revenge . I agree with shobha vikram should not have revealed everything in public but that is vikram for you always blunt and yes they are poles apart but there is something very common between them they are both real and totally adorable
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved Vikram Today Waise I always love him BUT getting Shobha justice & he knows her well that was more important which she will never do what sandeep tries to say she would have 😡...
Great Work Vikram you showed the true color of Sandeep to the office & also to his wife and suspended Mitu also which was important ...
rekha02 thumbnail
I have decided i dont want any spoilers anymore for any APU show somewhere i dont want to know what happens next
rekha02 thumbnail
i dont think naani guided Vikram to countercheck , he did it himself to verify
shanti05 thumbnail
Hahah Spoilers !!

Yes Vikram handled it himself.. Naani would just put a mesh But maybe he had already got an idea as he knows Shobha well the way he kept following her through his eyes till she left Sandeeps place He knows how head strong she is and she is not a desperate person ans she always draws her lines & is on par with teh way she talks when needed example is the break up @ Sanjay's engagement so he had his mind set about what she could not possibiliy do ,, The dynamics triggered with naani talking...

He knows his authority well No doubt thats why his character has many layers and they come out come out when needed...

His dislike for woman is the way in the day to day ways which needs some dicipline are not to his scale Well one cannot change that BUT over a period of TIME seeing Shobha match that scale his collective thought about that may change with examples set by Shobha in his vicinity ...

So as I always see these two bring Great Chemistry which is much needed when two individuals of varied thoughts clash and come to some point in this Dastaan !!😊
rekha02 thumbnail
He said neither is sandeep that bechara nor shobha that agressive hence he
is a good judge of character . Loved his line of people dont resign here but are suspended
shanti05 thumbnail
Just love your character Vikram ..its a robust strong based wacko silly content with ur self love to keep urself groomed !! These qualities are defiently seen in reality & bringing a male protagonists into light with various dimensions & the sign of positivity & acknowledgement when needed is fantastic and above all the authority u carry in this character is par excellence just simple & deep rooted 👏 !! So glad to see you evolve in this role & give a texture which is amazing 👍🏼
shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram & Jiya are atom bomb n love the way he talks to her actually there is a lot of anger but somewhere he himself acts like those kids with the way he does gussa!!

Aww apu ur adorable as Vikram & not to miss those ear plugs & Muhey Sshhaanttiii Chahiye Kaha mileygi !! 😳
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing acting skills show cased by apu today loved him singing two lines of the title song