Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Naani asking teri sakal essay kyun hai koi jaang ladkey ayya hai kya !!
Vikram iss ladki kay saat har pal bitana ek jung hai

O so the twist is he wants to make Shobha switch to marketing so thats where Sandeep will take advantage 😡
shanti05 thumbnail
Vikram is hilarious Dava katha arehtha Hai ki baal kahi Jhaad na jaye!!

Great work Apurva this character is crazy sweet sensitive somewhere yet to evolve mad loveable authoritative everything needed & above all HOT & SEXY!! The sweat shirts suit u a lot and glad u wear tees also!! U are best in formals & casuals & o yes drool worthy!!
Your characters love chemistry wigh knok jhok for Naani is adorable !! Rockstar Vikram Ahuja !! 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Excerpt :

The script of 'Ajeeb Dastaan...' was so attractive that I could not turn it down - Apurva Agnihotri
25 Oct 2014 03:09 PM |
Balaji's new flick on Life OK, Ajeeb Dastaan Hain Yeh' has already created a buzz with its bold plot and excellent star cast. But how many of us know what actually made actor Apurva Agnihotri, who made his debut in Subhash Ghai's film Pardes', to give a nod to this serial.
In a recent conversation with Tellychakkar.com, the actor talked about his comeback vehicle and said that the well-scripted story forced him to give a thumbs up to it.
"Actually the script of this serial was so attractive that I could not turn it down. I simply could not refuse it", shared Apurva.
Apurva is working in a serial as a lead after a long time. Recently he made a special appearance in the Star Plus serial Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' and made appearances in many reality shows.
The actor, who is currently portraying the role of Vikram in this serial, has acted in similar roles of an angry, rude boss earlier in other serials. When the actor was asked about this, Apurva quickly replied, "Yes apparently all those roles look quite similar to that of Vikram's. But, gradually you will realize that Vikram is different".
"Those roles were one-dimensional, more with a teenager mindset. But Vikram is more mature, the character has lot more layers", added the actor.
Talking about his serial the actor commented, "This serial is a wonderful combination of drama mixed with emotions and reality. Recently Shobha (Sonali Bendre) has moved in the same apartment and with that a lot more drama is coming up in the serial. I hope that audiences like it".
Sharing his experience of working with actor Sonali Bendre, Apurva said, "It is absolutely wonderful to work with her. She is a beautiful soul and a very down to earth personality".
The actor also participated in one of the biggest reality shows of Indian television, Bigg Boss, along with his wife, Shilpa Saklani.
When the actor was asked about the participants of this season's Bigg Boss, the actor replied, "Honestly speaking, due to my busy schedule, I hardly find time to follow it on a regular basis. But Karishma Tanna is my friend, who is participating this year and I wish her all the luck."
And we wish you the same for your show, Apurva.

Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Fantastastic Apurva !! This is an amazing show & love your. Charcater you do complete justice & never before done charcater layers all the dynamics of human quality clearly visible !!
& you and Sonali sizzle together 👏 !!
This is a hard hitting reality show & sensibly entertaining !! Brillant work 👍🏼
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the wonderful diwali gift
rekha02 thumbnail
Whatever said about vikram, i agree with Apu that vikram is different from the other boss roles he has played so far and the maturity in vikram will be shown soon with the present track
shanti05 thumbnail
Yes & also there are so many minute details he takes care of in the character & he is not the regialr same Armaan or DPS yes Apu is the Boss of Television as he can carry that role so well brilliant I must say yet this one has so many layers & perks which are seen & opening up its amazing !!

Humor is such a tuff subject & he bring it out effortlessly !! Anger seriousness passion all bundled up !!

Loving this charcater actually growing on me !! 😆
rekha02 thumbnail
Yes shanti same with me and my hubby too loves to watch ADHY and this is the second serial of Apu that we watch together at primetime after JJKN
shanti05 thumbnail
Same here I watch east Coast prime time & west coast prime time & the online uploads also!!

Infact I will dream & laugh thinking about Vikram Ahuja ! So stupid he was when he asked that other giy to check on Shobha why she is holding the menu card so close I mean it was hilarious ! Such a sweetheart he is !!

The perks he brings in the character is very important & jn sync with what it conveys & that rain scene when he steals his look to see Shobha such depth in what runs in his mind why does he think he should help her when Mahesh tells him he has a soft heart thoughts to ponder so well shown 👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Smile with Coffee !!😊