Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hero comes and asks why r u crying swelled eyes...
She says excuse me that I have come to give ur book back !! Aww Our books got exchanged & I am staying away from politics... fB 9 years of roamce & support ...So Vikram says ... where r u off too instead of saying thanks ...

Nice scene plz watch it !!
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

I missed half of ADHY today as was making puri bhaji but Vikram had a small scene only i think but he rocked in that one scene

😆😆😆 For Vikram Rekha Puri Bhaajii !! Haila so nice !!😉

Yes I saw till there still watching !! He is so mean !! But love the fact no emotions are piled yet he will never see it untill she guides him !! a woman is needs to crack this nut !!
shanti05 thumbnail
Shobha with her flash back remembering abt her daadu ... & his words that good days & bad days have to balance & look for good days ...
Adhy song ... So beautifu !! Lovely !! 👏

shanti05 thumbnail
Vacating going on Tarun is helping 😡 We r family Blah Blah he says ... She is furious Shobha and ask MIL & MIL says that they r talking us to their house Shobha is arguing ... And MIL says that we r going to stay with Tarun Garu says Lawyer called & says that we will discuss with Samarth .. Tarun furious Tarun blasts Riddhima .. sayng that her sis is bitching to MIL
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asdpsanmol

Shanti any more scenes of vikram

Still seeing Tarun & Riddhima are arguig,,,,Shobha is talking to Garu & she says .. pray that we dont end up at Tauns.. Mahesh calls for asking her to drop of files...
shanti05 thumbnail
Nice twist I hope Shobha finds an alternative place can we Get Vikraam to the rescue !!!😳...

I hope we get a employee apartment !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Yes Rekha only one scene Yet Powerful !! Yummie Vikram looked !! So sweet he came all the way to her place to give the book back and honked to the core !!😆😆😆

Over fabulous episode Each episode gives a platter of 5 dimensional aspects a viewer will watch a show !! Great effort by the team !👏
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti , I did not like the fact that Vikram was shown less in the episode but I liked the line of Shobha related to Vikram Sir
shanti05 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey jyo nice episode just watching Naani & her talks with Vikram
Shobha & her never ending complaints about her BoSs

He is changing too skipped coffee & setting his hair at home
😆

His fuming look at Shobha abt the adv campaign
Awesome what will Shobha do take the challenge & emerge winner !! & woo her Boss Vikram
Precap another interesting twist 😆
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Today Vikram looked awesome in Tees, tracks and chappals...just as I had imagined him in my OS...