Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree about Apu's characters and a common factor in the form of a past woman in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. In jassi it was Mallika factor , then in Kaajal , it was Dev's dead wife factor , then in radha ki betiyaan too he had his past wife which was played by Mona again and in Bidaai he married Ragini because in the past he was connected to the death of her ex-hubby ... so this past factor and woman factor is a common trend in his previous all characters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel in this show too he might hv some past which will make him bitter and loveless in present .. lets see πŸ€”

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I agree about Apu's characters and a common factor in the form of a past woman in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. In jassi it was Mallika factor , then in Kaajal , it was Dev's dead wife factor , then in radha ki betiyaan too he had his past wife which was played by Mona again and in Bidaai he married Ragini because in the past he was connected to the death of her ex-hubby ... so this past factor and woman factor is a common trend in his previous all characters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel in this show too he might hv some past which will make him bitter and loveless in present .. lets see πŸ€”

Yes past woman factor is a common trait not only in his shows but it adds masala to tracks so we can definitely assume we will find a past woman factor. Also the synopsis says he is a person who does not believe in love so there has to be something grave in his past to make him that way

I read somewhere that the theme is too bold to pull on mass audience but I think that this type of theme with the woman being married has not been tried before much on TV so it is something new and if the story is given proper treatment I think it should click

Originally posted by: shanti05

Hi Jyo , Yes I think less spamming & discussions about the show & maybe related to the dynamics would be great. 😊

As much as I have read about the characters involved, Initial article suggested that Sonali's character is married to Harsh's & he is into politics & has no time for family also it was mentioned she is a mom so donno if things changed from there, also Alka Amin is suppose to be Harsh's mom as being Sonali's MIL & she also plays an important role...

As also other sources says that Harsh's character is caught in a corruption racket & would be arrested ...So many sides of teh storyline are brewed & there is a good friend of Apurva's character who will also play an important role in his life...
As of now he may be single and a tycoon who has always been looking at life with only work & no time for anything else... May have a past woman which is a trend with Apurva's character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or not will only come into place with what his character will fabricate to show...

So I wish they have another promo .before the launch ...

I also feel the 49 sec promo is more like these two keep meeting at the coffee shop ooften but then she always feels love talks with a partner is the true meaning of coffee But he disagrees & she thinks he is such an idiot who never agrees ...

They are good friends BUT in this case they DISAGREE that LOVE & coffee & sweet talks are the best in LIFE...

There are many variations to what the LOVE & COFFEE Beans can offer & who these two can come to an agreement or how Apurva's character would agree with Sonali's & the barriers which follow with world & society & she being married yet lost of love & passion will be brewed in the story

I guess Harsha's character and him being in politics and then getting arrested is going to have a huge bearing on the show story. Also the way the director portrays Harsha's character will also help us understand why Sonali is unhappy in the marriage

I think a lot depends on the direction and the screenplay as this type of theme can go dangerously wrong if not handled carefully. But I guess if the production house has planned such a show they must have also planned the treatment to be given to it

Ekta I guess has matured as a TV producer and she has caught up with the changing trends. Her current shows are not the typical saas Bahu saree sindoor and kitchen the way they used to be. So I am hopefull that the theme will be executed in a well planned manner
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Coffee Love Partner are essence of LIFE & what stories can brew around it with people who are waiting for passion & love & talks are the parameters of this show & Ajeeb Dastaan with two individuals who do not connect on these lines which is always seen brewing in a day to day life somewhere is what Ekta may want to project & what maturity these factors are handled & since it does target a middle-age range of individuals bases & need of dimensions & the actors playing the important roles is its take so viewers who want to see this subject will give it a shot...

As much as I have seen Apurva's work he always tries to dig into different aspects of human desires & topics which interest him & for most part his work in the shows he has done seem to reflect society and the bases of what it conveys so teaming up with Ekta who is always trying to set a different stage experimenting & success & its repurcussions are always a part of the medium you are into...

So wishing the show & the team & Apurva the very best !! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved the way he says Alone in the 22 sec promo ...

& later the way Sonali looks at him Yeh Kya Bol Rahey Ho Aap... πŸ˜†

you have nicely summed it up Shanti
I have always seen Apoorva trying to do something different. Atleast the three shows I have seen of his were totally different. So hoping for new things and as the theme and plot is different a successful production hoise along with talented actors should be able to pull the show through

BTW Apoorva was my childhood crushπŸ˜† IU think I was 14 or 15 when Jassi used to air. So I am doubly exited as its reminding me of some great memories of being glued to TV when Jassi used to air
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Nandz : Tell me about it .. I joined IF only because of him πŸ˜† .. cant say my childhood crush as I was quite a grown up woman then too but mayb teenage crush πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ..

And yess there has to b some reason why he does not believe in love .. so some bitter past for sure .. mayb some girl betrayed him or mayb he comes from a broken family .. like divorced parents or something πŸ€”

@Shanti : Thats a fab description of the second promo .. I too loved how Sonali looks at Apu with that amusement on her face πŸ˜† .. She might b wondering from which planet this guy comes from .. he just dont want any companion for a cup of coffee whereas she is dieing to hv a companion in her lonely life .. quite a beautiful and interesting contrast shown here πŸ‘πŸΌ

@About Bold factor :
I feel more than scenes , its the theme which is suppose to b bold .. Extra marital affair itself is a bold theme .. so it might b more theme based which will b debatable and bold as still in India , the mentality is such that extra marital affiar is considered a sin and always the woman is blamed for it whereas everyone ignores the flaws in the husband easily .. so mayb such issues will b taken up in the show here which will make it bold πŸ€”
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Guys plss cut down on the amount of spamming .. Lots of members might join this fan club as many r loving the promo ...

All main infos on the show should b visible here in this fan club .. so lets just stick to discussing the show , promos , star cast and all πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from Apurva , Sonali and Harsh .. do we hv idea on rest of the star cast .,.. I was googling to know more details .. dint get much on other star cast .. I m wondering if Sonali is married already in the show , will she hv a kid too or because it will b loveless marriage , so no kid and then she meets Apurva's character

Also will Apurva b married too .. Like mayb his wife died and so he gets bitter in life .. so will he b a bachelar .. there is a amount of suspense on his character so far .. but that what makes it more interesting too πŸ‘πŸΌ

Okay JD...I will try to not spam with other things much. I get excited to see old friends thats why bak bak happensπŸ˜†.

About Mona and Apurva: Jassi was their turning point in their life that is why they taken them as Jodi in Radha Ke BETIYAAN...i Used to watch that show because of Mona-Apurva only and story was nice too...

now he is again coming with the past factor where he is bitter with life. Like he was bitter in Pyar Ka Dard Hai as Vikram but later became sift after realisation. Sonali will play that girl who will make him realise the life what it is...moreover his arrogance is something which makes him fit in characters specially angry characters.

Moreover, if the presentation is unique, I'm sure this will garner TRP as LifeOK shows are not getting good TRPs either so LiefOK is dependent on this show after Tumhari Paakhi and Mahadev.

The married factor in Sonali's character will be of strong base because as I said society will be involved and they will face problems when people will know about their extra marital affair.

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@About Bold factor :
I feel more than scenes , its the theme which is suppose to b bold .. Extra marital affair itself is a bold theme .. so it might b more theme based which will b debatable and bold as still in India , the mentality is such that extra marital affiar is considered a sin and always the woman is blamed for it whereas everyone ignores the flaws in the husband easily .. so mayb such issues will b taken up in the show here which will make it bold πŸ€”

Theme only should be bold because the story telling is the base point of any show rather than bold scenes. And they cant show bold scenes if it comes on prime time and can only show if it will come at late slots.
I agree that husband has flaws & they do not give time to their wife nor their Love hence she has to confide in to someone else for love. If society is involved, I'm sure then they will face rift from society Kuch Toh Log Kahenge types. Still society has the thinking that extra marital affair is sin.

I hope that they show that even husbands are responsible and not only a woman.
Jyo I agree theme is bold and it's bolder because it's the lady who is emm indulging . We haven't had such themes. We have had KHTV and Saans type of shows where the guy got attracted to another woman when the wife was a good person and caring wife. So sympathy in these shows used to be with the wife
In this show two things are different

1 the lady will be indulging elsewhere
2 the husband won't be the counterpart of the caring wives of the above mentioned shows

So here sympathy will be with the lady

I don't mind this theme for a change. It's refreshing from always seeing the woman as a victim
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The Bold factor is mainly when an individual moves out of their zone knowing or not knowing many factors would have repurcussions & attraction towards another individual who would someday realize maybe we were meant to be & the bold factor would be having more of compatibility compassion attraction towards an individual who would grow to understand her /him better than in the wedlock or situation which has no life!!
Brewing these beans of Boldness with the coffee & looking for Love with a Partner are the main parameters of this Ajeeb Dastaan 😊