Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

yeah you're and I love doing bheja fry of your brain too😈

you and creative okay!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ that reminds me I LOVE your siggs!

Haww...that was so so way too rude with me😭.😑..😳
oh please I'm Not baba awa😑🀣...you know some KTLK old friends used to call me dev babuπŸ˜• πŸ˜†...and I requested them to not do thatπŸ˜†...so please make your PC A BaaBaa! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† instead of me.πŸ˜†

oh wow.
and gosh, you had problem and now you are indirectly ordering me to send mails to sony tv for your shows😲...uff hadd ho gayi!πŸ˜†β“...i will see & will do it for you.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yes I know that..πŸ˜†
Oh okay good,then i updated my shop,go and have a look..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dev Babu?🀣🀣 .. Deva ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† my PC is a dabba,not baabaa..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I ordered you?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i said Please,check if u haven't..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and whatever it is,i know u wil do it..coz u too love the show..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
https://m.facebook.com/ajeebdastaanhaiyeh?v=timeline&filter=1&refid=17
FB page for ADHY

Swetha the second link is not getting posted
It's giving the same error
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aahaana

The first promos looks good and interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ. Apruva have finally put on some weight and will make good pair with Sonali character.

Meli DI..πŸ€—

@bold : Finally someone noticed it..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† i asked too..but nobody seem to notice it ..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† yah FINALLY he has put on some weight..and so wil look much better now!πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Dev how is your first siggy changing???

What is the secret ??? Tell na how have you made it a slide show????

Thats a magical secret geetu!πŸ˜†

ohk, I made it in photoshop. If you want some pics in those form then PM me with pics I will do it exclusively for you!.😳
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks for the link Jyo. I was confused whether its Apurva FC or something else considering the personal chatsπŸ˜›.

The first promos looks good and interestingπŸ‘πŸΌ. Apruva have finally put on some weight and will make good pair with Sonali character.

I thought this show was inspired of "The good wife". Concept seems same, husband has no time for family or kids and he actually cheats so wife decides to work again and bumps into male lead and works for him. They develop a bond and eventually falls for each other and the drama startsπŸ˜†.

Welcome Melz akka!πŸ€—finally another show which we can discuss together!πŸ˜ƒ

Apurva has become more charmy but I cant get over his armaan sir wala smile😳...

urm...concept is not new then but hopefully presentation is unique..😊 The show will involve society as well I guess.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

Yes I know that..πŸ˜†
Oh okay good,then i updated my shop,go and have a look..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Dev Babu?🀣🀣 .. Deva ..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† my PC is a dabba,not baabaa..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I ordered you?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i said Please,check if u haven't..πŸ˜›πŸ˜† and whatever it is,i know u wil do it..coz u too love the show..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

you better be!πŸ˜†
dont stare, i havent received any PM so i'M not going to check your CG!πŸ˜†

Stop it na...babu irritates meπŸ˜†... uffo...your PC is both then!πŸ˜†

yeah! u did madam. Your 'please' I understand it!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
yup!πŸ˜†

By the way, I made a AVI of Ruhi-Raman-Ishita

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Dev this is Apurva FC lets stick to that you can always PM someone about non Apurva related siggies & gifs!! Would much appriciate if those thoughts are kept in mind for future.
Thanks 😊
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

@Dev this is Apurva FC lets stick to that you can always PM someone about non Apurva related siggies & gifs!! Would much appriciate if those thoughts are kept in mind for future.
Thanks 😊

I just posted a AVI because I was making AVIs and also was making on Apurva. Anyway, I will see that I do not post anything irrlelevent in this FC.

Hope the forum open soon so that I can go there.😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Guys plss cut down on the amount of spamming .. Lots of members might join this fan club as many r loving the promo ...

All main infos on the show should b visible here in this fan club .. so lets just stick to discussing the show , promos , star cast and all πŸ˜ƒ

Apart from Apurva , Sonali and Harsh .. do we hv idea on rest of the star cast .,.. I was googling to know more details .. dint get much on other star cast .. I m wondering if Sonali is married already in the show , will she hv a kid too or because it will b loveless marriage , so no kid and then she meets Apurva's character

Also will Apurva b married too .. Like mayb his wife died and so he gets bitter in life .. so will he b a bachelar .. there is a amount of suspense on his character so far .. but that what makes it more interesting too πŸ‘πŸΌ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jyo , Yes I think less spamming & discussions about the show & maybe related to the dynamics would be great. 😊

As much as I have read about the characters involved, Initial article suggested that Sonali's character is married to Harsh's & he is into politics & has no time for family also it was mentioned she is a mom so donno if things changed from there, also Alka Amin is suppose to be Harsh's mom as being Sonali's MIL & she also plays an important role...

As also other sources says that Harsh's character is caught in a corruption racket & would be arrested ...So many sides of teh storyline are brewed & there is a good friend of Apurva's character who will also play an important role in his life...
As of now he may be single and a tycoon who has always been looking at life with only work & no time for anything else... May have a past woman which is a trend with Apurva's character πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or not will only come into place with what his character will fabricate to show...

So I wish they have another promo .before the launch ...

I also feel the 49 sec promo is more like these two keep meeting at the coffee shop ooften but then she always feels love talks with a partner is the true meaning of coffee But he disagrees & she thinks he is such an idiot who never agrees ...

They are good friends BUT in this case they DISAGREE that LOVE & coffee & sweet talks are the best in LIFE...

There are many variations to what the LOVE & COFFEE Beans can offer & who these two can come to an agreement or how Apurva's character would agree with Sonali's & the barriers which follow with world & society & she being married yet lost of love & passion will be brewed in the story
Edited by shanti05 - 10 years ago