10/9 ZaYa Awwwww Cuteness at its best <3

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awww Such a Cute Hot Epi , Simple Lang main bole toh Ek Dum Beintehaa type ZaYalicious epi !!!

Each & Every part of ZaYa scene ws jst so damn Real , HarshIka really made it Real ! Such a sizzling chemistry ..!!

There so many small cute cute things tht I ws going gaga over ZaYa , tht same Aww-ing feeling !!

First tht Nangu pangu ๐Ÿ˜† & Aj phir tmpe pyar aya scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ !!
thn Cooker whistle & ZaYa Hug โค๏ธ.๐Ÿ˜ณ *That Hug ws so real โ˜บ๏ธ*

& thn Choohe *Thank you Suri* fr these mouses !! *Zain is really naughty ๐Ÿ˜† The way he ws grabbing Alya tightly Just he ws scared of Mouses , Like Seriously Zain ! Lag raho Zain bhaiya ๐Ÿ‘ *

& thn Food Inspection team ๐Ÿ˜ƒ It ws so so so so so Cute,Hot & Hillarious !! Harshad Preetika were just beyond perfection *Kudos to friendly Profesionalism๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜‰ *

Zain Muaaahs to Alya were so Romantic ๐Ÿ˜ณ He smell her hair , & He call her B A B Y How cute is that *aww ZaYa* !!

tht Jane man Romantic Dialogues & tht Hand Signal was something very Hot & Different in a way coz i havnt seen tht Hand Movement using fr some Hillarious reasons๐Ÿ˜† !!

& The way Alya scratch his arms โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ ! Such a Bold Hot Couple they are !!!

On a Serious note Zain want Alya back at any cost ! & Alya Challenge him *I m so excited ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!

PS.There were so many HarshIka stuff in todays epi I think , They were so real ๐Ÿ˜‰
Just Cant over those Muaaahs of Zain & Him calling her Baby !! Awww They are soo Cute !!
Edited by MamuKiBhanji - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope theres a way of ZaYa returning back to eachother ! They have to comeback to eachother ! Please ๐Ÿ˜”
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post!
It was full on Zayalicious episode..
Myann it was so hawwt and cute!
Couldnt be more happier!
I was blushing throuhout the episode lol even my mom gave a weird look
she must have thought her daughter has gone mad lol
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true true..sizzling wali chemistry , harshika made it look so real..n yes thr were sum scenes it looked harsh was laughng not zain..
so good 2 c besharam zain back..n aliya'h challenge..tbh whn divorce was happng i wanted aliya to slap zain ..but now dis tym i'm feelng bad 4 zain..

n i hope just lyk dey dnt followed d procedure correctly .i dnt thnk so halaal or Rm will happen..
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Really it was hot zayalicious episode and u described all the scenes so perfectly and mine fav one was slid down while hugging
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today episode is one of the best episode after two month emotional torture.Zain was maroing chance pe dance so was Harshad lolz.ZaYa hugs was so hot and tight.their kitchen scene was too much gutter i still feel blush thinking about that.this week give me so much positive hope for ZaYa reunion.hope CV'S keep going like this and make Rehan and his family stay away from ZaYa.
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post
Wonderful episode, fully zaya
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Finally we saw a full episode of zaya's romance .. The whole dhaba scene was awesome . The hugg hayeee I watched it 5 times and still have the hangover Hailaaa... One of the best episodes after the separation of zaya