Haww! fight in the street!

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
So, khul-e-aam, sar-e-bazaar fight is coming up tomorrow.
Will Najma run into Shamim Manzil to take her Abbu's raquet? And Imran, who has become so attached to the raquet is hauling her out of the house.
All of a sudden, Younis miyaan is defending his niece!
Poor Imran - suddenly he looked so vulnerable! Will Mariam speak up and say something? Or she will keep quiet because it's the middle of the street?
Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
FINALLY the story might move a bit! 😆

Or will it?🤔...I sure hope so...with Imran joining the school, maybe things will switch rather than the current state of Imran moping/whining to his Maamu all the time about life and Mariam randomly staring at him through the window.

This is a nice show...but they really need to pick up the damn pace and have more SIGNIFICANT scenes b/w the main characters rather than rolling the whole epi in the Yunus and his wife's taunts.
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

FINALLY the story might move a bit! 😆

Or will it?🤔...I sure hope so...with Imran joining the school, maybe things will switch rather than the current state of Imran moping/whining to his Maamu all the time about life and Mariam randomly staring at him through the window.

This is a nice show...but they really need to pick up the damn pace and have more SIGNIFICANT scenes b/w the main characters rather than rolling the whole epi in the Yunus and his wife's taunts.

You think it's too slow? I'm liking the pace and the deferred gratification - and although Imran swigs a little too often, I'm curious about his story.

And Younis and family - I'm finding the interactions interesting too - no one is wholly bad but they have mean streaks.

The thing I find most boring is frankly flashbacks of Tauseef. Jab dekho aa jata hai, sidling up here and there. But till they establish this great love that Mariam has to move on from, writers ko tassali nahin hogi 😆
Bubble
Edited by soapbubble - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapbubble

You think it's too slow? I'm liking the pace and the deferred gratification - and although Imran swigs a little too often, I'm curious about his story.

And Younis and family - I'm finding the interactions interesting too - no one is wholly bad but they have mean streaks.

The thing I find most boring is frankly flashbacks of Tauseef. Jab dekho aa jata hai, sidling up here and there. But till they establish this great love that Mariam has to move on from, writers ko tassali nahin hogi 😆
Bubble

Yeah I feel it's too slow cuz there hasn't been much significant interaction b/w the characters and there is a lot of REPETITION going on...most notably in the flashbacks of Tauseef as you mentioned...overkill...I get that she loved her husband a lot but the flashbacks are somewhat cheesy and repetitive in nature without really adding much to the story...

And the second thing that is testing my patience is repetitive scenes of Imran whining/drinking...they could show it in a more engaging fashion but all it comes across as is him acting like a big baby being mollycoddled by his uncle...I don't feel sympathy for him when I should, considering he apparently faced some tragedy in his life. The writing needs to be stronger.

Younis's wife and her typical saas-bahu show type ke taunts and Najma crying every few minutes over being scolded by her is kinda blah.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yeah imran seemed so 😔

and younas mian is a psychopath... i hope he doesnt come to know najma went in to take racket..!

but maryam will definitely not say anything to defend imran
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
it was such a great scene with tadka by actors 😃 👏