Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
The slap was completely justified - becos that's for telling him it's not like breaking a toy - hug kiss and make up- this fight is not kind of one!
The hug and proximity is separate becos that is the basic love they have for each other which they cantu ignore but the slap is for the love that is over and above the basic one that Z never realized - Z is immature and he has to learn to be mature!
I loved the epi thoda from sensibility side I felt it ridiculous that thee are some 20 rats and these two are romancing but from entertainment value 'twas cute!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: columbia

The slap was completely justified - becos that's for telling him it's not like breaking a toy - hug kiss and make up- this fight is not kind of one!

The hug and proximity is separate becos that is the basic love they have for each other which they cantu ignore but the slap is for the love that is over and above the basic one that Z never realized - Z is immature and he has to learn to be mature!
I loved the epi thoda from sensibility side I felt it ridiculous that thee are some 20 rats and these two are romancing but from entertainment value 'twas cute!

Exactly, my mom was saying Aaliya should have at least thanked Zain but I actually understood Aaliya's POV here. During that whole stalling session with the food inspectors, Zain was trying to convince her to give him another chance and continued to push after the inspectors left. The frustration was building inside of her and she lost her temper, the slap was justified. Zain just fails to see that despite her love for him, it doesn't take away the wounds he inflicted upon her. For Zain a simple sorry and their love for each other should be enough to give him another chance but for Aaliya it takes more. I'm hoping Zain realizes this soon, the sooner the better.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain was about to drink water she snatched d glass nd did not allowed him to drink water. Dat was nt rite
She slapped him, to some extent dat was justified, but in front of workers.
If she felt he too gave first T in front of 100 people in graveyard,2nd T in the CR infront of office staff nd 3rd T in the hotel, then no diference between Zain and her behaviour.She is doing Tit for Tat.
From today hopefully challenges may start.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Zain was about to drink water she snatched d glass nd did not allowed him to drink water. Dat was nt rite

She slapped him, to some extent dat was justified, but in front of workers.
If she felt he too gave first T in front of 100 people in graveyard,2nd T in the CR infront of office staff nd 3rd T in the hotel, then no diference between Zain and her behaviour.She is doing Tit for Tat.
From today hopefully challenges may start.

Based on spoilers the challenges do start and apparently end this week, so its not going to be a dragged out track thankfully. I want to see what Zain does after these challenges, how he manages to win her back because she is making it impossible for him to do so right now.