Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
First thanks to Suri becz of her we get to see ZaYa romance for which we craving from long.HarshIka are just marvellous chemistry no doubt on that.from beginning to end they were just outstanding.
Aliya slap Zain out of frustration and anger.finally her frustration and anger coming out slowly which she feel from past one year.i feel bad for both of them.Zain still yet to learn how much he hurt her or can say broke her into pieces.her three challenge going to make him realise that.i really can't wait for her challenge to start.finally a week without any other character.Suri might thinking she going to success again but she might don't know her son is determined to get Aliya back by hook or cork and this time Allah and his dad blessing is with him
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved your post Mandy and ya so true suri ke wajah sent zain pulled her back into hug and the way they sat down was awesome did neone see their nose touched when she turned around so cute ..the way he took in the scent ...they way .he closed his eyes to feel her ...

The way she scratched his shoulder with her nails and I could see the red mark on his shoulder bechara Harshi jungli preetika.

Like super duper loved the episode
Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnk u so much suriya n bilal , n rehan less epi..thnk u cv's ..
prefect post 👏
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was one ZaYalious episode! SO freaaking HOT! Totally loved it!
LOL how proudly Zain walked in with the chickens
The song sequence was amazing, honestly no one can even touch their chemistry.. Aaliya's weakness is that she gets affected by Zain's closeness. Their hug was the best part, Aaliya still feels safe in his arms and he is the one and only for her.
Both Harshad and Preetika work so hard to make us laugh and drool over them they deserve each and every award out there!
Suraya's initial plan went down and we got some awesome ZaYa scenes
I was expecting that slap coming Zain's way, he needs to get an insight of how much Aaliya has been hurt .. I'm also glad that Aaliya had a go at Zain it was much needed.. If he can give her talaaq without thinking twice then she can tell him that she won't forgive him and can't forget what he's put her through... bring on those 3 challenges ultimately Zain will pass them all
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Mandy-ve:- Loved today's episode. AD being busy couldn't do a post on yesterday's thread so taking time and making a post today only on your thread.

First of all really happy that Harshad - Pree won the fresh face of the year awards at ITA. That is a real achievement and ITA is a prestigious award not a channel based award. So real happy for both Harshad and Pree that they could grab this award. That means BI is making its mark and the normal audience and the Jury are taking note of this show. If only others who lost are more gracious in their defeat and stop abusing BI and its cast all over the social media, this would have been a happy day. Sigh some things never change and Fandom really has gone down by the way they are mocking this win.

Coming to the episode loved the way Zain and Aliyah are bridging their differences. Suriyaah thinks that she can and will be able to separate ZaYa but these two are destined to be with each other so everything will just work towards getting these two to be with each other. If God himself does your relationship then how can mere humans break it.

Loved the way Zain took complete control of situation and handled the food inspectors. And I agree that Zain was pushing Aliyah to forgive him without he himself realising how bad he hurt Aliyah. So yes this redemption track will show Zain what all hurt he caused Aliyah and how bad he shattered her. Looking forward to this track.

And BI creatives sure know what songs to use as BG tunes - loved Aaj tumpe song on Zaya. Damn brilliant job creatives.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode! Will be watching this one over and over!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What an episode, Like you said I was expecting 1-2 min of of the precap ... aaliya loosing her control and being affected by zain's proximity but never imagined it to be sooo HAWT... they set the screen on fire..
I love aaliya's hua kya hai, and his reply.. jo pechle ek sal se nahi hua.. tumara ehasaas

By the way I am wondering.. how on earth did they manage to shoot so many rats around them.. I would have ran as fast as i can from there...😆 eeks..

Anyway the slap also xcame as a shock, but i guess has been pushing aaliya.. I think, he is yet to realise how much aaliya has been hurt inside. he must have thought she will forgive him easily but sadly he i wrong and he has to accept it and then work on it and only then he can win her back

was wondering why the hell are they showing the pressure cooker again and again.. romantic gana baj raha hai aur ye hai phisss. phisss.. kar raha...😡... well... thanks cooker ji for bursting.. or else she wouldn't have ran into his arms...😆
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Edna_Philip

Nice post.

Enjoyed the epi.

Thanks, I think we all enjoyed this episode! What a treat this must have been the reason why Harshad and Preetika were unable to make it to the ITAs

Originally posted by: shahz

WOW!! What an episode!!! Seriously I didn't expect an entire episode of ZaYa romance.

Not just romance super hot romance...It's funny how Suri's plans to separate ZaYa actually bring them more close to each other or Aaj tho ithne paas the ki Haye!!!

I know, her plans always end up bringing them closer together and her plan to shut down Aaliya's shop was an epic fail as well. I love it! Keep on plotting Suraiya no matter what she does, she will never be able to break them apart.

I wasn't expecting such an episode either especially with Aaliya in Zain's arms like that, haye!!! I can watch this episode on repeat for a long time!!

Originally posted by: Little_Johnny

I'm downloading the episode!!!

Same here!

Originally posted by: abzy.

LOL same, it's true what they say some of the best things in life are unexpected and what we got was an unexpected ZaYalicous episode. It just goes to show when Rehan and his kids aren't involved in the episodes then we are much more content.

Suraiya really needs to give up with the separating 'ZaYa' games

I guess the slap was a tad harsh like she could have lightly pushed him away but yes it is justified from her perspective. Zain was the one who put them both in this position by giving her Talaaq in rather humiliating settings so now he will have to suffer the consequences. Just catching chickens in no way compensates for the pain he put her through. She was right about when she said that he can't just do as he will and be ignorant of what she felt. Even after a year her wounds haven't completely healed, it will definitely take more time for Zain to make her heart melt but once he gets an insight into how she felt through these challenges then no doubt they will be back together stronger than ever.

Definitely! Whenever we have low expectations, CVs deliver one amazing episode! They need to do this more often especially since I see little purpose to Rehan and his family anymore.

Aaliya has tried pushing him but he continues to be stubborn so she decided a slap would do the trick, yes its harsh but from her perspective completely understandable. Zain has not seen the depth to which he hurt her and until he does Aaliya will continue to push him away. I really want to see when he realizes how much his actions hurt her and what he does to win her back. I can't see Zain giving up on her so easily no matter how much she tries pushing him away, he knows he is responsible for whatever they are both enduring

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

It was an awesome epi yaar!!!!

Agree wid u...said it all

Thanks yaar!

Originally posted by: manny136

great post what a zayalicious epi lol when i first saw the suri rat plan i was like seriously tht is so lame but thank u suri and bilal lol but seriously yuck rats lol Loved zains attitude and aliya's as well and the post shirt taking off scenes and the hug aww, yeah zain helped with the inspectors but he used it in a way to be close to her and aliya was already in a mood and then him getting all physical she got mad so the slap seemed justified. Zain has to understand the extent of pain and humiliation she went through and i really want aliya to let out her feelings coz she holds back a lot cry shout hit the slap is just a little trailer of the hurt and anger in her.

I cringed seeing rats, those things scare the hell out of me even seeing them on TV is enough to creep me out but I love ZaYa and their scenes were hilarious!

Exactly when Aaliya realized he was using the food inspection as an opportunity to plead his case and seek forgiveness it got to her, she was fuming and that only intensified afterwards. I want Zain to give Aaliya the chance to speak her mind and let everything out, its the only way to start her healing process.

Originally posted by: Baingan

Coz of today's epi shoot harshika could nt go for ITA .

In today's epi no KMH.
Suri said she will nt allow ZaYa to go close but today she is da reason for ZaYa to go sooo close.
She send da rat nd , she has send the food inspector to inspect da dabha.
Zain said it correctly to Aalia, he knows Aalia loves him, more dan he loves her.
One yr ka kota he did in few hrs..
Slap i felt bit too much .In front of dabha workers she slapped him.
He was pleading her to give one chance in the end she accepted.Tomorrow challenge may start.
Today's epi no one should miss.
Harshika r too good.

When I read the spoiler about a food inspector, I was wondering is it true or not? Well it turned out to be true and it was all Suraiya's doing, what did she really think would happen if she had Aaliya's business closed down? Did she think Aaliya would blame Zain? I just don't get her logic but anyways loved what her actions led to!!

The roles are now reversed, yes the slap happened in front of the dhabba workers which humiliated Zain but he does not care about that. Zain just wants another chance but it is not going to come easy for him, I hope by the end of all this Zain does realize the depths of which he hurt her. Let the TT article be right

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MKB-

yes Mandy i am so so so happy after the episode

honestly i expected a one minute scene after which Aliya would push Zain
but no what did i get here? an intense, passionate hug where both of them poured their feelings
Aliya still loves Zain, she can shout the contrary to the entire world but the truth is she still is affected by his presence
the vulnerability can be seen in her eyes , the longing which she missed and also the conflict in her mind-whether she should give in or maintain her facade. but she gave in even though it was because of some external factor but in the end she did find comfort in her husbands arms
now she can run away from him as much as she want but at the end of the day it is the only place where she could be calm and calm she was
Zain the way he was breathing her scent as if for one year his major part was missing, as if he was just cherishing the moment
the Gutter talks which they did in front of the food inspector was hilarious but although it did turn into a medium of expressing their thoughts like Aliya blaming him for the absence of their romance and Zain just missing her
honestly thank you Suraiya for coming up with this plan and just for today mind you- come here for a hug
the major catalyst in a Hot Zaya scene
i think that the slap was justified , Zain in a way was misbehaving with her he does not have nay right to since now he is not even her husband (but even then he would not have any right to force himself) right now Zain is being stubborn and is not able to understand the depth of her pain , he feels that a sorry and working in her dhaba can redeem him but it takes much more than that Zain, he first needs to realize the importance of trust in a relationship which he clearly broke
but i am sure Aliyas challenge will make him understand the gravity of the problem
and also Aliya did not wanted her vulnerable side to come out in front of him again , as it is she already had shown her feelings in front of zain even it was for few seconds. She can not be weak this time and the slap was a proof of this
i also liked the way she asked in the precap that why should she forgive and forget? when it was Zains turn he did not do the same thing instead he went ahead with the divorce, then why should not see get an opportunity to show her anger? why should a sorry mend it?
at least Aliya is letting him stay near her but Zain reacted in a very different way
i definitely am with Aliya! go Aliya! 👏
PS- can Cv's please change the banner now? it is completely a role reversal right now, they should show Aliya giving angry looks and Zain giving innocent looks
PPS- Can Harshika get married? 😆

Agree with everything you said Shreya. This episode was really needed. And I am just LOVING this track.. this week the episodes just keep getting better and better. I hope they keep this up.👏 And I am loving the pace of the show.

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We got perfect episode today!
Everything was just beautiful even that slap lol kidding
but seriously it was just mindblowin fantastic..
Harshika rocked in every scene1
Awesome post dear!