Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyar Aaya Hai .. ZaYa were HOT!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What an episode, I was fully expecting a one minute scene of the precap but what we got was much more than that and I couldn't be happier!! A full on ZaYa episode, can it get any better than this?? In one word YES!

I loved how confidently Zain walked in with chickens in hand shocking Aaliya, she tried the whole strict boss thing afterwards but it didn't take long for Zain to have an affect on her. Zain feels hot and takes off his shirt and complete hotness takes over the scene, the chemistry these two have is just off the charts! Fully enjoyed the Aaj Phir Tumpe Pyar Aaya Hai sequence especially when Aaliya and Zain hug and slowly fall to the floor .. heaven!!

Suraiya and Bilal, thank you for the rats! When I first saw the rat scene at the beginning never did I imagine we would get such cute and hilarious ZaYa moments later on, these two are so versatile they can be passionate, make us laugh and cry. Harshad and Preetika are that good!

Now to the slap, I don't blame Aaliya here because honestly the way I see it Zain still does not get the extent to which he hurt her. Zain is being stubborn saying Aaliya must give him another chance but why should she? Zain divorced her, he is the one who wanted her out of his life and now that he realizes he was wrong he wants her back. How is that fair to her? Why should she forget how he shattered her when there is no guarantee he won't repeat the same mistake? Now these challenges make more sense, hopefully in the end Zain will realize how much he hurt her and maybe find the diary?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! What an episode!!! Seriously I didn't expect an entire episode of ZaYa romance.
Not just romance super hot romance...It's funny how Suri's plans to separate ZaYa actually bring them more close to each other or Aaj tho ithne paas the ki Haye!!!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
LOL same, it's true what they say some of the best things in life are unexpected and what we got was an unexpected ZaYalicous episode. It just goes to show when Rehan and his kids aren't involved in the episodes then we are much more content.

Suraiya really needs to give up with the separating 'ZaYa' games

I guess the slap was a tad harsh like she could have lightly pushed him away but yes it is justified from her perspective. Zain was the one who put them both in this position by giving her Talaaq in rather humiliating settings so now he will have to suffer the consequences. Just catching chickens in no way compensates for the pain he put her through. She was right about when she said that he can't just do as he will and be ignorant of what she felt. Even after a year her wounds haven't completely healed, it will definitely take more time for Zain to make her heart melt but once he gets an insight into how she felt through these challenges then no doubt they will be back together stronger than ever.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was an awesome epi yaar!!!!
Agree wid u...said it all
manny136 thumbnail
great post what a zayalicious epi lol when i first saw the suri rat plan i was like seriously tht is so lame but thank u suri and bilal lol but seriously yuck rats lol Loved zains attitude and aliya's as well and the post shirt taking off scenes and the hug aww, yeah zain helped with the inspectors but he used it in a way to be close to her and aliya was already in a mood and then him getting all physical she got mad so the slap seemed justified. Zain has to understand the extent of pain and humiliation she went through and i really want aliya to let out her feelings coz she holds back a lot cry shout hit the slap is just a little trailer of the hurt and anger in her.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Coz of today's epi shoot harshika could nt go for ITA .
In today's epi no KMH.
Suri said she will nt allow ZaYa to go close but today she is da reason for ZaYa to go sooo close.
She send da rat nd , she has send the food inspector to inspect da dabha.
Zain said it correctly to Aalia, he knows Aalia loves him, more dan he loves her.
One yr ka kota he did in few hrs..
Slap i felt bit too much .In front of dabha workers she slapped him.
He was pleading her to give one chance in the end she accepted.Tomorrow challenge may start.
Today's epi no one should miss.
Harshika r too good.
fahad1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
today slap was needed for burst out ailya's anger
jab woh ghusa nikali gi tabhi tu gusa kam hoga
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an episode that was☺️

Today's episode had everything..comedy, romance, passion, drama! Even action at the end! Lol!

And the icing on the cake..Suri's plan flops! Gave me a deja-vu feeling like when all her plans flopped in the beginning!

Tbh..I was a bit shocked and taken aback by the slap! But then again it was just Aaliya's frustration.

I hope Zain wins back his Mallika with those 3 challenges😳

HarshIka's chemistry
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes Mandy i am so so so happy after the episode
honestly i expected a one minute scene after which Aliya would push Zain
but no what did i get here? an intense, passionate hug where both of them poured their feelings
Aliya still loves Zain, she can shout the contrary to the entire world but the truth is she still is affected by his presence
the vulnerability can be seen in her eyes , the longing which she missed and also the conflict in her mind-whether she should give in or maintain her facade. but she gave in even though it was because of some external factor but in the end she did find comfort in her husbands arms
now she can run away from him as much as she want but at the end of the day it is the only place where she could be calm and calm she was
Zain the way he was breathing her scent as if for one year his major part was missing, as if he was just cherishing the moment
the Gutter talks which they did in front of the food inspector was hilarious but although it did turn into a medium of expressing their thoughts like Aliya blaming him for the absence of their romance and Zain just missing her
honestly thank you Suraiya for coming up with this plan and just for today mind you- come here for a hug
the major catalyst in a Hot Zaya scene
i think that the slap was justified , Zain in a way was misbehaving with her he does not have nay right to since now he is not even her husband (but even then he would not have any right to force himself) right now Zain is being stubborn and is not able to understand the depth of her pain , he feels that a sorry and working in her dhaba can redeem him but it takes much more than that Zain, he first needs to realize the importance of trust in a relationship which he clearly broke
but i am sure Aliyas challenge will make him understand the gravity of the problem
and also Aliya did not wanted her vulnerable side to come out in front of him again , as it is she already had shown her feelings in front of zain even it was for few seconds. She can not be weak this time and the slap was a proof of this
i also liked the way she asked in the precap that why should she forgive and forget? when it was Zains turn he did not do the same thing instead he went ahead with the divorce, then why should not see get an opportunity to show her anger? why should a sorry mend it?
at least Aliya is letting him stay near her but Zain reacted in a very different way
i definitely am with Aliya! go Aliya! 👏
PS- can Cv's please change the banner now? it is completely a role reversal right now, they should show Aliya giving angry looks and Zain giving innocent looks
PPS- Can Harshika get married? 😆
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PPPS- sorry for a long post 😆