Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg everyday tha Aaah keeps increasing now.
Okayyy
Before anything, first put the slap aside. Just put it aside. Shove it off for a moment. Ikik after sucha beautif epi, that slap is not just a slap for Zain but for us too.

But omg today's epi was a well deserved one for all of those painful and intense epis. Aaah
The epi was lite hearted, funny, no pillar khandan, no shalam crap.. It was pure ZAYALICIOUS.

Aaahhh. Omg
Omg omg omg omg
The song sequence. The hugs omg and then when Aliya hugged Zain, the way he responded, like nothing else mattered at the moment. Like as if this is what he moment his life was up for.

Aaah and aliya baby all Im going to say is "you know you want it;)" lol eeehe. Aliya might try hard but you can make out that SHE LIKES IT. She likes being in his arms. She likes him close to her. Hehe. Playing hard to get must say.

And Aaah god bless those chuhe<3 I hate pests but aaahh suri baby keep making plans like this and everything will be okay.

Aaah I don't even have the words for those chuhe. Like Aaah it's like god sent them down. Like they were born for this ZaYa moment.

And aaahh oh god full on guttery ZaYa. Aww Zain was enjoying it soo much. IM SOO happy to see the old naughty despo Zain back<3 yippee.

And then aah the part maybe we all wish didn't happen. I personally don't wish this happened. But then this track is an intense one so we can't seem to get away with it. Ugh the slap. I don't know if Aliya was right or not. But Aaah I felt soo bad my Zain baby.

And then finally the precap. So finally the challenges are going to be up<3

And Zain baby will ofcourse without a doubt accomplish them ^.^

P.s I really wish Pillar family was there to see ZaYa romance. Hehe Grumpy still want ur son to marry Aliya? Kk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome post,
All thanks to cooker for seeti, suraiya for rats and food inspectors
Itni sari cupids in one episode oh god too hot