Zain to do whatever it takes- Telly Tadka Article

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Colors most loved show Beintehaa produced by Fortune Productions have made the viewers really happy with Zain's redemption' track. He has been searching for Aaliya (Preetika Rao) for the last one year, a search that never stopped and one that finally came to an end with Zain (Harshad Arora) finding Aaliya.

As per the current track Zain is really happy after coming to know that Aaliya has not married Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) as she claimed and is now more determined to win her back and prove his love and seek forgiveness at any cost. In short the man is ready to do whatever it takes.

Aaliya has decided to make things hard for Zain so he walks away from her life and so in the upcoming episodes viewers will see Aaliya blindfold Zain and make him cut the vegetables. As one would have expected Zain will end up cutting his finger but this will not make Aaliya stop him from doing the task. Though Aaliya will be tempted to help Zain, she will remind herself to be strong and keep away from him.

Sources reveal that Aaliya will not give into her emotional side and it will be the other employees of the dabha that stop Zain's bleeding and bandage his cut. Zain will realize that he has hurt Aaliya to such an extent that she has become indifferent to even seeing him in pain.

On the other hand Suraiyya (Suchitra Pillai) who has come to know that Aaliya hasn't married anyone and Zain is trying to win her back will do everything in her power to make sure that it does not happen. Viewers will once again see plotting and planning against Aaliya in Beintehaa only this time, the difference being Zain has truly realized Aaliya worth in his life and vowed that he would never let anybody hurt her.

Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Zain is going to be hurt and Aaliya will even more but she will not show 😭
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GO ZAIN!!!!!! GO N WIN HER BACK!! I MEAN SHE IS ALREADY YOURS BUT ANYWAY...😳😉
crazy4_rabbave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS..poor zain .. aliya's ignorance will hurt him more..
Edited by crazy4_rabbave - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I feel for Zain but I'm glad he will realize he has hurt Aaliya to such an extent where she doesn't even show concern for him cutting his finger. This was the same Aaliya who he said would get worried if he sneezed and now look at the difference.

I love how the article ended positively with the fact no matter how much Suraiya or others plot, Zain will not let anyone hurt Aaliya. I hope he does succeed in melting her heart, he has to.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for dis article.
Now Zain realise how much he has hurt her.

Yes as Mandy said , he will nt allow anyone to hurt Aalia. Suri be careful.

Aalia will melt in da end.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... gald to see that the rticle ended on a positive note
Zain will realise how much aaliya bottled up inside and how she can show her indifference but he will be relentless and she will melt .. well she has to .. eve though aaliya may not show her concern but inside she will be hurt seeing his pain ...
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yippe I am so excited. thanks for sharing😃
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for sharing! :)
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jab bhi laayegi Zindagi khud usko dhoondke,Pehchaanenge hum ik pal mein aankhe bhi moond ke,Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,
Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo,
Beintehaa . ❤️

thanks for sharing jharna 🤗