Rizyat to be back soon

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys on facebook beintehaa colors page there is news that Rizwan and Ayat will be back in the show soon and I don't know whether it's confirmed or not but just sharing😃

I really hope they favour Zain and help in the reunion instead of being another kehbab main haddi which I doubt as he helped them survive their love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope they help our zaya 😊
Btw Tfs
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont want them to return at this point of time because i have fear that there is problem in their relation because of gauhar n then aliyas parentes again can blame zain easily because of him they get married.
Edited by zaya20 - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFs...saw that...but I do not want them to come back so soon...clearly CVS have too many stories to fill...ZARINA, SURAIYA, REHMAN CHACHA, REHAN AND FAMILY...
If all is shown in Hyderabad itself to maza NAHI aayega...and they can continue it later after ZAYA unite...coz it will be interesting then...
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No puhlessee i dont want rizyat now...
Tfs btw..
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly even I don't want them to involved in all this as there is too much for now and mixing all the tracks will all of us lost so better if they come back later n really hoping they come al happy :)
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah thy r cuming back vikas who is playing the character of rizwan confirmed it 2-3 days back on twitter to one of the fan tat u will soon see rizyat...
I wish thy help zaya as zain has help them a lot get them married against aliya's wish so thy hv to help zain in return already there r so many ppl against zaya atleast sum should be there to help them reunite...letz see wht cv's cum up with.