One advice you would give to ZARA...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok REHAN is no where in the pic till now...it's only Zara who has developed a LOT of feelings to ALIYA...🀒
Yesterday again she said MONSTER UNCLE...I mean come on ZAIN and monster...if she had seen ZAIN during his jail stay...then I think that is what is making her call ZAIN a MONSTER...πŸ˜†

Anyways she reveals every thing to suri that ALIYA is not married...do not know what she would do next???πŸ˜•

So saare jad ke fasaad is none other than Zara...and even if ZAIN wins over ALIYA...ZARA is the one who will spoil the reunion...

So the question...IF YOU MEET MISS I CAN SEE MY MOTHER IN YOUπŸ˜† What would you advice her???

Me well I would say ZARA no one can replace your mothers place...and ALIYA loves ZAIN and vice versa...so for the love of all humanity please let ALIYA go...I know you miss your mom...but I am sure she is looking after you where ever she is(HOPING SHE IS ALIVE TO END HER DRAMA)

I know I have used a softer tone...coz after all she is a kid...if not I would have bashed her 😑

Your turn...and remember if she is stubborn the next time I will really lose my temper...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ikr
Hearing her call Zain a monster my blood boils!!

Edited by anaghazaya - 10 years ago
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wud say
Abey o miss.despo for momma apni okad me rehle varna salmaan ko bulake tereme itne ched kadvaoongi ki confuse hojaegi ki ammi kaha se bolu aur papi kahase ... Ja kisi aur ki biwi ko apni ammi bana...agar aaliya ka baccha hota na to teri aisi ki taised kar deta... Ammi chor 😑
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zara is a kid but she need to act according to her age before aliya she is all fine breaking saifu teeth all of sudden this ammi ammi is just too much annoying. I just want to tell her before calling zain monster next time she can see her n her fathers face in mirror so she get idea how monsters look actually.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I will say spare my zaya otherwise I will throw you in the bawdi πŸ˜†
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zayaforlife

I wud say
Abey o miss.despo for momma apni okad me rehle varna salmaan ko bulake tereme itne ched kadvaoongi ki confuse hojaegi ki ammi kaha se bolu aur papi kahase ... Ja kisi aur ki biwi ko apni ammi bana...agar aaliya ka baccha hota na to teri aisi ki taised kar deta... Ammi chor 😑

Awesome YAAR...πŸ˜†...AMMI CHOR...πŸ˜†
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is a kid...only rehan or grumpy shud tel them not to call aaliya as ammi...i loved her in veera n am hating her the double.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think zara is old enuf to understand ths tat aliya is nt her ammi thy r shwing her behaving too childish or I cn say mad ...she is nt d only one in ths world who has lost her mother there r many tat doesn't mean u cn say any other gal ur mother n snatch it away frm her family spclly frm her hubby jst cuz u lk her c'mon u dn't hv right on anyone else lf.
N wht rehan n grumpy r doing encouraging the kids for ths instead of mking them understand its wrong
I'm sure more than rehan ths zara will create prb for zaya n for us which she is already doing n I fear if tat sbb/sbs spoiler come true n zara will be the reason rehan n aliya get married ...no I will kill her monster😑
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol my only advice is-
Shut your bloody mouth and just don't say anything. Like just shut up. Or I'll have to take your voice off.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I would just tell her to pay more attention to books and not to whom Aaliya is meeting... 😑