Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This article gives me positive vibe...just hope that Rehan stays put on his decision not to come In Between ZaYa.Yah Allah I really hate this khandan but must say I liked Rehman Chacha.
I hope Aliya starts warming up to Zain soon and Zarina keeps Suraiya bizzi by mentally torturing her so she leaves ZaYa alone.ShaLam can go jump in the bawdi and take their new found love Rehan and he's khandan with them😡
Cv's no more neg or anti ZaYa characters plz...Atleast keep Rehman Chacha Rafeeq and Sarju on team ZaYa.we desperately need more positive characters!
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I too feel da sme.

But Zain will nt allow nikah to happen nd Rehman chachan ,bilkis, rafeek nd sajji will support Zain.

I jst wish zain cums n stop the nikaah at the end b4 aliya says qubool hai though I think she will nt bt still n rehan I dn't trust ths man so cheap ready to give his wife place to sumone else so easily is ths his love for rida ..
true love is the one the way our zain loves aliya he has nt given her place to anyone in his lf he could hv married sanam in ths one yr bt he didn't n rehan bloody liar how easily he forget his wife stupid😡
Is ths he called love n if he married aliya n tomorrow find sumone else suitable to tk care of his kids ...beautiful n sweet lk aliya tat means he forget aliya also huh our zain will n cn never do tat...ths is the difference n aliya cn never love anyone else than zain..
.thank god atleast chachu n dhaba workers r with zain otherwise his useless family gud for nothing😡
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... Soo many articles.. Will wait and see whats ahead
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you so much for sharing. 😳
can't wait to see it in the show.😛