Love Station: Jo apne hoonge to wapas ayenge ek roz

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone I am ready for the love station but before that I will do a quick review on the episode😊

Starting off with Rehan I liked how he didn't have any second thoughts and clearly said that Aaliya lied to keep Zain away and that does not give the right for you parents to think that we will get married😃 Just like Aaliya he has had someone in life who has loved and still does.

Grupmy wasn't bad as he didn't force but yeah him telling Rehan to give second thoughts was like plz let them decide. 😊

Suraiya is really shocked knowing about Zain roaming around Aaliya to win her back. On the other hand at least Shabana knows that Zain is like Mamu and is determined to get what he wants once he decides. Shabana it's been one year but has Aaliya come out of her pain no so Zain is not here to give pain to Aaliya instead all he wants is to bring her out that dark tunnel of pain.

Ghulam sahab thank you once saying that you cannot accept Aaliya to do what you would want because what happend was part of your doing as well.

Zarina is surely not worried about Aaliya and Zain which I am happy about. All she wants is to make Suraiya crazy who is already tensed about how to keep Zain away from Aaliya.

Rehman chachu is the new character I liked in the episode as he reminded of mamu today when he was talking about his wife , talak and the poem. Loved how he told Aaliya that he is not someone who would run away instead he would fight all the odds😃

Over all it was a marvellous episode I did skip the stupid parents selfish needs scenes who just cannot understand their children above their thoughts but other wise I enjoyed the episode fully😃 Now lets move on the love station❤️

Talent hai boss👏
(Aaliya asks Zain about his hand and what is he doing here in the dhaba, I loved how he replied her just like he did when he was hit by rocky's car "Ek to haath jaal gya aur pooche rahi ho yahan kya kar rahe ho". It was cute seeing how Zain is trying to convince her that he knows his job and she just wants him out. The staff is on Zain's side which was sweet as they would want to see their Appa happy😃 Aaliya while talking to Rehman chacha tries to make Zain feel that she really hates him and wants him out but Zain was busy helping the customers. He tastes the food and the taste was the same n delicious like it was a year ago.
Aaliya asks Zain to go and get the eggs plus chickens/hens.)

Jo honge apne to laut hi ayenge ek roz😭😃
(Haha loved how Zain teaches the kids "BA se bada hi bewakoof insaan"😆 He very cutely greets chachu and chachu goes upto his father which he tells him not. It was very cute funny and adorable scene. Zain was really shocked when he is told to take the murgi out of the cage "You must be joking chachu" Aww like a school kid the cane threat makes him agree. Haw the way he was trying to handle the khadoos mugi😆He catches the shareef one but ends up creating mess for himself then the whole sequence of small town girl was very funny.
Aaliya on the other is very confident that Zain would have run off by now and there chachu tells him that Zain is not the one who would run away. Aaliya knows her kit kit well it was like those bhopal days when she says "Jab jab aata hai musibaat lekar aata hai".

Now the most beautiful scene where Rehman chachu makes Zain see how Talak breaks relationships and it is a crime in "Allah"'s eyes. Zain knows that "Allah" has forgiven him and that is when he tells chachu about the poem told to him by his dad😃

"Udd ne de inn paridyon ko aye dost jo honge tere apne to laut ayenge ek roz"
This poem tells me about how people how say that if your loved one wants to leave then let them and if they return then they are yours and if not they never were yours❤️

Then Rehman chachu tells him what his father told him which was this beautiful poem.
"Naa rakh yakeen kisi parindey pe jab par nikal aye te hain to apne bhi aashiyan chodde jaye te hain"
This poem is talking about how you don't trust anyone because when they get what they need even your own people need up leaving you.

If we look carefully these poems they are more relating to both Rehman chachu and Zain.
Zain is talking about how he trusts his love Aaliya who would return to him one day because she is his and Rehman chachu is talking about his wife being the person he trusted her and when she got what she wanted ended up leaving him.

Yes the poem by chachu did leave Zain stunned but he isn't moving any where. Zain is a man of his words and Zain would do the best of his ability to win Aaliya.

I feel this track is repeating history again for Zain & Aaliya. Aaliya worked in the office to mend her relationship n Zain is working in the dhaba. Suraiya wanted Zain to be married now Aaliya's parents are wanting that for Aaliya.
Aaliya did her best and Zain will do his best but this time the question is will Aaliya also end up doing what Zain did?

This is all guys for now waiting for tonight's episode as the precap looked damn hot😉
Waiting for feedback n answers to my questions in your POV😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail

Thank you Alina😃
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This left me speechless! This is mind blowing.
And sorry for not commenting on your other LS.
Awesomest of awesome post!
Waiting for today's.
Thanks a lot for pm.

Tanu.

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post again...you said it all...👏
I really loved the dialogues of the episodes all were so inter connected with each other...👏

Loved ZAIN over all and his faith that ALIYA will be his again...indeed I really do not want to see ZAIN repentence go into vain...

REHMAN CHACHA was the hero of the episode how he said about his wife and not divorcing her made ZAIN realise no matter good or bad TALAAQ is a very bad option...👏

PRECAP was OMG...😳
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear, loved every line
Happy that u didn't mention abt their parents
As u said history is repeating but fingers crossed aliya shud not do some thing what zain has done
Ur question made me panic dear
Thank u so much for wonderfull post
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

This left me speechless! This is mind blowing.
And sorry for not commenting on your other LS.
Awesomest of awesome post!
Waiting for today's.
Thanks a lot for pm.

Tanu.

Thanks Tanu n plz don't be sorry 😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome post again...you said it all...👏

I really loved the dialogues of the episodes all were so inter connected with each other...👏

Loved ZAIN over all and his faith that ALIYA will be his again...indeed I really do not want to see ZAIN repentence go into vain...

REHMAN CHACHA was the hero of the episode how he said about his wife and not divorcing her made ZAIN realise no matter good or bad TALAAQ is a very bad option...👏

PRECAP was OMG...😳

Thank you n you said Zain's repentance should not go vain😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Awesome post dear, loved every line

Happy that u didn't mention abt their parents
As u said history is repeating but fingers crossed aliya shud not do some thing what zain has done
Ur question made me panic dear
Thank u so much for wonderfull post

Thank you very much😃
the questions are not to make anyone tense but just my curiosity because we know Zaya are very similar people. Yes I am also hoping that Aaliya doesn't really go that extent that Zain also looses hope n then for Aaliya it will late.
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
iam speechless
title aww iam in love with the title
mind blowing
splendid review
amazing yaar
superb caps
Filmyarchu thumbnail