😆 Oh right. 😆
🤗
There, happy now?😆

Happy Happy! :D 😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I forgot to tel you!!!! I found a beintehaa mate in my school! This girl who Sits BESIDE me 🤣 and i did not know for the last seven months! I got a person to discuss in class 🤣

Now u've also got someone to discuss BI with directly! Sounds weird, but I'm actually totally happy for u!😆
Next time just do this if u wanna find out if ur friend or whoever watches BI, walk up to them, stand beside them or something and then start singing the BI track or say allah tauba and bingo! U'll know whether u friend os a BIian or not😆.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Now u've also got someone to discuss BI with directly! Sounds weird, but I'm actually totally happy for u!😆
Next time just do this if u wanna find out if ur friend or whoever watches BI, walk up to them, stand beside them or something and then start singing the BI track or say allah tauba and bingo! U'll know whether u friend os a BIian or not😆.

🤣🤣🤣 oh my god ramya!

My friend was like "do you watch serial?" I was like i gave a casual answer "yeah sometimes" (honestanswer nuh?lol) and she was like "are you gonna watch alaipayuthey in RajTV?" I was gonna shout "BEINTEHAA" but i didnt and she was like "cuz i watch that in hindi and after that i just yelled like crazy "YOU WaTCH BI?" And thats when we started 🤣 (dude what did she think abt me?😆)
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

🤣🤣🤣 oh my god ramya!

My friend was like "do you watch serial?" I was like i gave a casual answer "yeah sometimes" (honestanswer nuh?lol) and she was like "are you gonna watch alaipayuthey in RajTV?" I was gonna shout "BEINTEHAA" but i didnt and she was like "cuz i watch that in hindi and after that i just yelled like crazy "YOU WaTCH BI?" And thats when we started 🤣 (dude what did she think abt me?😆)

What? 😆
I do the exact same thing! (Haan, avi tum tho honesty ka baap ho, jhooti!😆)
Oh my! That's awesome! I wish that could happen to me like every day 😆.
Oh she would have thought u were typical abt the whole watching soaps and prestige thing. I'm not really comforting u am I😆?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

What? 😆

I do the exact same thing! (Haan, avi tum tho honesty ka baap ho, jhooti!😆)lol 😆
Oh my! That's awesome! I wish that could happen to me like every day 😆. That girl is kind of studious.Whom i dont even turn and look at 🤣 she studies for like 24/7 and watches TV otherwise 😆
Oh she would have thought u were typical abt the whole watching soaps and prestige thing. I'm not really comforting u am I😆?

Not prestige.but for the way i reacted, does any person react like "oh my god beintehaa" i literally shouted 😆

You were comforting me? Uhm yeah to an extent 😆
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haila! Ramaya surri se itna pyaar *shock* ki ..
ZaYa nahi surri tumharey sapno mein ati hai *lol*
Edited by -TheInstigator- - 10 years ago