Golden Moments Of ZAYA #3 Ishtmaayi Nikaah

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys & m here again with another ZAYA golden moment . Today let's refresh their Ishtmaayi Nikah Moment as Saiyra Tarik Anwar & Abdul Rashid Khaan 😆 ❤️.

Maulwi saahb to Aaliya as Saiyra Tarik Anwar kya aapko abdul rashid khaan se nikaaah manjoor hai ?

Aaliya ;-) Zindgi yeh kis bahaane hume fir se usi mukaam pe le aayi hai, yahan se is safar ki shuraat huyi thi HAMARA NIKAAH. (Flashback- zain to aaliya during their nikaah, mai barbaad ni ho sakta aur isliye mai tumse nikaah ni kar skta ) Pichli baar na chahte huye b , humne aapne nikaah ko manjoori di thi . Beintehaa nafrat se shuru huyi thi yeh kahaani. ( Flashback- zain throwing aaliya on bed on their first night/ burnt his shirt cus aaliya wore it ) kitne faasle teh kiye humne , aaj achanak ehsas ho raha hai. ( Flashback- zaya's first valentine dance,zain supporting aaliya holding her hand and taking away to their room in front of suri's friends due to aaliya's wadrobe malfunction news in newspaper ) Dheere Dheere hum dono humsaaye humsafar bangye, jo insaan mere liye bilkul ajnabi tha dheere dheere use pechanana seekha maine. (flashback--poolside area , aaliya helping zain to wear his bathrobe/after coming back from picnic aaliya masaaging zain's back due to pain. ) syad dunia ka sab se achaa damaad aur dunia ka sabse achaa jiju hai wo.(flashback - all are in bv due to ayat rocky case and zain taking side of haider's and supporting them in front of suri and zain on phone with sahabana and saying that he is transferring 12 lakhs in thier account to save tiher house from owner's) jis ne har baar mere ammi abbu ko sambala . IsHQ nahi hua hai abhi , jab dost hi itna achaa ho to IsHQ ki kya jarurat . har baaar is ko dushman samaj kar nikaah manjoor kiya tha, aj ise apna dost/ apna hamkadam maan kar mai yeh nikaah manjoor karti hoon. ❤️

Maulwi saahb ;-) Saiyra Tarik Anwar kya aapko yeh Nikaah manjoor hai ?

Saiyra Tarik Anwar;-) Manjoor hai with tear dropped from her right eye (perfect moment ) zaya's smile worth to watch when she says manjoor hai & ISHQ ka jajba playing

Maulwi saahb says Abdul Rashid Khaan kya aapko saiyra tarik anwar se nikaaah manjoor hai ?

Zain ;-) Maamu ki bhaanji na mamu ki bhaanji hi zindgi bhar rahegi .ek baar mere saath nikaah karke is ka dil ni bhara aur aaj fir se nikaah karne beth gyi , sharma b rahi hai is baar ( while staring in aaliya's eyes ) kahi pyaar vyaaar to ni hogya ise mujhe se, yakeen ni aata ki is pagal se peecha shudaane ke liye mai din ginaa karta tha ( flashback-- zain marking on calendar the dates for one month that after one month she goona leave him ) mujhe lagta tha ki isne mujh se meri life ko sheen liya hai . socha ni tha ki ek din aisa b aayega ki iske saath rehte rehte mera aapna zindgi se naya ristha jud jaayega ( flashback-zain hurt during accident and aaliya picking him up and keeping his left arm over her shoulder/ aaliya serving soup to zain and aaliya tying taweez on his arm during accident track of zain and aaliya saving zain from truck which was abhout to hit him .) lekin aj sochta hoo to achaa hi hai ki yeh itni dheeth hai ki agar yeh ni hoti life mein to bhut kuch miss krta ( flashback-zain trying to tie the tie but he is unable to but aaliya trying to help him but he keeps on refusing and on holi zain rubbed his cheeks to aaliya cheeks and zaya on cycle while on picnic . aur isne mujhe e nahi poore ghar ko sambala hai, fahad bhai ko bachaane ke liye kya kuch ni kiya is crackpot ne ( flashback--fahad saying to family us waqt aaliya mere saath thi, aaliya ne mere liye aapne saare gehne jewraat girvi rakhwa diye/ aaliya says to fahad that sach ki raah par chalo by giving him quraan-e shareef/ aaliya saying to suriya that mai laaaugi bharkat ko is ghar mein/ zaya finding barkat/ ) aaj meri bhen ko dhoodne ke liye itna bda khatra utha rahi hai yahan aakar mujhe double nikaah kar ke , ab to chaa kar b mujhe peecha nahi chuda paaygi mere saath jeene ki umar kaid milni hi chayie ise kyu ki iski dosti ki gandi aadat jo mujhe lag gyi hai to isiliye aaj mai yeh nikaah manjoor karta hoon . ❤️

Maulwi saahb says Abdul Rashid Khaan kya aapko saiyra tarik anwar se nikaaah manjoor hai ?

Abdul rashid khaan ;-) manjoor hai . both zain and aaliya lovingly see each other with satisfication and love . ❤️

BGM - IsQK ibabat IsQK KHUDA hai iSQK Mohabat IsQK raza hai , yeh IsQK ISQK , yehhh IsQK hai ❤️

Aaliya;-) nikaah mubaarak ho zain abdulaah ❤️
Zain ;-) nikaah tumse nahi , saiyra tarik anwar se kiya hai ❤️
Aaliya ;-) haan to maine kaunsa tumse kiya , saiyra ne to abdul rashid khaan se nikaah kiya hai , tum kyu itna khush ho rahe ho ( Both smile loveingly ) ❤️

That's it for today dearies . i hope i refreshed this moment of zaya's with you all. will be back tomorrow with another random scene/golden moment of their's . till then give it a thumbs up and comment .

Congratulations guy's for the win of our own HARSHIKA ❤️ . many more to come

Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Ty. ...yaadein tazza kar di ...I've u for this keep continuing this post
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was a beautiful moment because it was a new phase of their life growing as the two people on the same path this time :)
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Memories! I remember that being one of my favorite scenes back then, it was just amazing to see how far Zain and Aaliya had come, it wasn't love yet but it was not hate either. The dialogues were beautiful and I seriously hope we get another wedding in the future with these two, they deserve one!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This scene was so mesmerizingly beautiful!! I love both of zaya's dialogues as it gave us a look at their feelings for one another and where they each stand in their relationship. This was the best second wedding we could have ever asked for. And i also loved the little touch of comedy that they brought to this scene😆 I hope we get to see a full fledged wedding of theirs in the future.😳
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww beautiful memories 😳
Awesome post 👏
Want another nikkah in the future 😉
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks .U r post made me recollecting ZaYa's memories
First wedding dey were nt for it but coz of parents.
Second dey were happy nd nok jok was tooo good..
Now Aalia is loving Zain but she is nt expressing nd nt hating him..
Suri u r going to fail again.We will get to see another Nikah.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Omg Ty. ...yaadein tazza kar di ...I've u for this keep continuing this post

sure and thanks . will be doing another one tomorrow 😊

Originally posted by: Priyakna

It was a beautiful moment because it was a new phase of their life growing as the two people on the same path this time :)

Indeed true priyakna 😊

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Memories! I remember that being one of my favorite scenes back then, it was just amazing to see how far Zain and Aaliya had come, it wasn't love yet but it was not hate either. The dialogues were beautiful and I seriously hope we get another wedding in the future with these two, they deserve one!

mine to one of fav's scenes mandy. fingers crossed mandy hoping and sure we will get wedding full with rasams 😆 romance

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

This scene was so mesmerizingly beautiful!! I love both of zaya's dialogues as it gave us a look at their feelings for one another and where they each stand in their relationship. This was the best second wedding we could have ever asked for. And i also loved the little touch of comedy that they brought to this scene😆 I hope we get to see a full fledged wedding of theirs in the future.😳

indeed it was , that days this was my one of the best scene . fingers crossed for their full rasams waali wedding with full high voltage of romance 😳

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Awww beautiful memories 😳
Awesome post 👏
Want another nikkah in the future 😉

thanks angel. well we are getting nikaaah with full rasams its about time how and when 😆

Originally posted by: Baingan

Thanks .U r post made me recollecting ZaYa's memories

First wedding dey were nt for it but coz of parents.
Second dey were happy nd nok jok was tooo good..
Now Aalia is loving Zain but she is nt expressing nd nt hating him..
Suri u r going to fail again.We will get to see another Nikah.

pleasure is all mine. you said it all. can't wait for their wedding again with full rasams😳
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for ur posts! It really brings back some fond memories😳 Those monologues were yet another master piece from the dialogue writer👏

And I so loved Chanda Maamaa and Zain's convo! I couldn't stop blushing when Zain said "Aap Kasai, yeh bhi Kasai. Aap Chaku aur churi se halal karte hain, aur yeh mohatarma apni adaaon se" Haayeee! Zain!
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...one of the best moments of BI...
ALIYA was so damn beautiful in that dress...

And ZAIN well his dialogues were again😆...clearly the best dialogues are of ZAIN...not just this of any episode...I just love the dialogues and the way HARSHAD portrays it😳