yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
So, this show is getting interesting day by day and I am still all curious to know how Aliyah can get back to Zain islamically and legally. Somehow, I guess, I would have enjoyed all these cute scenes more if I knew the legal bit...but I am going to wait and watch. :)

Today, I just felt like trying to make some connections, so here I go:

Rehman Chachu -? Zarina --> Bilal

Suraiya - Usman Abdullah --> Fahad (Nafeesa & Shazia); Zain (Aliyah?)

Shabana Ghulam --> Aliyah (Zain?); Ayat (Rizwan)

(I did not include Fahad's kids)

The connection continues:

Rehman Chachu has become good friends of Aliyah and Zain seemed to have impressed him too. It seems likely that his wife is Zarina, who probably that is why was scared of Hyderabad. In future episodes, it could be that Zain will remember Rehman Chachu's words when Zarina will try to cause harm to his family.

Zarina is still trying to scare Suraiya. Doll, number plate...a car accident? Most likely a female got it? Could it be that the person who died in the car accident because of Suraiya was Rehan's wife? At the same time we know that Zarina is trying to hide from Rehan, right? So what if Rehan finds out that Suraiya was the reason that his wife is no more? Will he turn evil and take revenge? And what role will Zain and Aliyah play then? We saw in today's episode that he still misses his wife.

On other note:

Shabana & Ghulam - how on earth can they just go and talk to Grumpy about rishta without even for once talking to Aliyah about it? They back then wanted to protect her and took the wrong decision and even now they are doing it the wrong way.

Suri - She thinks that Zain lied to her, whereas we know that he did not. He himself did not know that Aliyah was not married to Rehan when he met his mother first. After finding out the truth, he simply told his mom that he has a new project in Hyderabad. When exactly did he lie? So here creeps in Suri's insecurity and possessiveness again.

Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Suraiya having any connection to Rehan's wifes death doesnt add up...Rehans wife died a few years back and since he's kids and Fahads kids are around same age Nafeesa and Shazia both were in the Abdullah family then.
Both shazia and Nafeesa didnt know Suri had a sister so Zarina hasnt been in touch with Suri for a very long time so how can she know of this accident but none of the Abdullahs.
I think Suri's horrifiying incident must have happened when Fahad and Zain were small or before she got married.