Zain's Mission to Win Back His Love Is On! Harshad was awesome!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Enjoyed tonight's episode mainly because there were more positive cameos than negative. I love seeing people on Zain's side from Aaliya's employees to Rehman chachu granted he didn't want to help Zain at first but he quickly did a 180. Its good that ZaYa have some people who are actually rooting for them compared to their own parents who are nightmares!!

Honestly when it came to the scenes with their parents I fast forwarded most but I got the general idea. Suraiya knows Zain lied and is continuing to pursue Aaliya while Shabana is hellbent on not letting Zain get close to her daughter again, seriously?! How can two mothers be so selfish?

Anyways back to what I enjoyed - Zain!! I love how no task is too small or too big for him, he is more than willing to go through with it because he is that serious about winning back his love. Aaliya is not going to make this easy for him nor do I want her to, so let mission to win back Aaliya begin!

So Zarina is Rehman's wife? She certainly fit the description and based on the way she spoke yesterday she is not divorced. Hmm things are getting interesting here.

OMG the precap, how can I ever leave that out? I've been waiting so long to see a flirtatious Zain return, he is getting to Aaliya and he knows it!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You Said it all dude!!!
Awesome Post
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Mandy.
I too fast forwarded the Suri-Shalam part.
Honestly, they have the worst parents in the world.
Who gave Shabana-Ghulam the right to decide that Aliya will marry rehan.
Haven't they done enough?
I know it is just a show, but they are getting on my nerves.
Harshad must have had a gala time shooting the scene..
And finally, flirty Zain!
Lighthearted BI is on the way!.
Aliya won't relent but Zain miyan is hell bent on making her his.
And inshaallah, he will succeed ^_^
-Sanika
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad was again superb today.i love his comic timing.his scene with Aliya and two workers and Rehman chacha was funny.i like Rehman chacha character he look positive and helpful to me.though his last word was quite scarry but i think it will be make Zain determined more not to give up.i love Zain expression when Rehman said he still not give his wife divorce.the guilt clearly shown in his face.precap is just superb finally flirty Zain back.
Shabana and Suri is really worst mother no comments for them.Zarina is Rehman wife but why CV'S showing some connection between Grumpy and her?
so many suspension about Suri and Zarina but i want all of them to unfold after ZaYa reunion.
Rehan is still confusing character.my heart say he will be help Zain but i still not trust his character.CV'S give us hope that no RM will happen now hope they don't crush down it.from Phuskar IV it look like they know about our feedbacks so i still positive about ZaYa.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Enjoyed tonight's episode mainly because there were more positive cameos than negative. I love seeing people on Zain's side from Aaliya's employees to Rehman chachu granted he didn't want to help Zain at first but he quickly did a 180. Its good that ZaYa have some people who are actually rooting for them compared to their own parents who are nightmares!!

Honestly when it came to the scenes with their parents I fast forwarded most but I got the general idea. Suraiya knows Zain lied and is continuing to pursue Aaliya while Shabana is hellbent on not letting Zain get close to her daughter again, seriously?! How can two mothers be so selfish?

Anyways back to what I enjoyed - Zain!! I love how no task is too small or too big for him, he is more than willing to go through with it because he is that serious about winning back his love. Aaliya is not going to make this easy for him nor do I want her to, so let mission to win back Aaliya begin!

So Zarina is Rehman's wife? She certainly fit the description and based on the way she spoke yesterday she is not divorced. Hmm things are getting interesting here.

OMG the precap, how can I ever leave that out? I've been waiting so long to see a flirtatious Zain return, he is getting to Aaliya and he knows it!!!

Yes Mandy now we can see some positive cameo's.
Rafeek nd other boy is friendly with Zain.Wen Zain come out from Tandoori his hand was burning Aalia scremed Zain nd she was shocked to see him der.Dabha scene was awesome.
She was talking to Rehman chacha wen he said tera kambak shohar zain she said, der ho rahi hai nd disconnected the phone.She did nt like.
Zain the way he was chasing chicken was too good.Rehman chacha is impressed by Zain..Today CV has cleared our doubt, nt grumpy Rehman chacha is Zarina's shohar.
Zarina or suri cannot seperate ZaYa Rehman chavha is der.
Rehan kid's hve told the tuth to suri dat Aalia nd paapi r nt married.They r biggest monster , nd dey r telling Zain is monster .
Suri says she will nt allow Zain nd Aalia to go close.She will get from Zain .He will nt listen to her.
Still suri's past is suspence.
Shalam feels Zain will make her daughter unhappy, dey hve forgotten coz of dem all this has happened.
I m happy dat rehan told grumpy to tell shalam, , he cannot marry Aalia.
Precap was too good Zain in black vest OMG i can't control sooo hot.
Harshad chasing chicken ,holding chicken was awesome.
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with each and every words of ur post and these are the scenes which v waited for long ,just wish that rehaan and his bacha party soon get exit and really lukin forward to see how Zain bring his MKB back in his life
Shalam and Suri are the most worst parents ever seen and really want Zaya to live alone after reunion
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Morning Mandy 🤗
Bang on post as always 👏 !! what an epic episode , things are really getting interested here !!

Things i love ;-) yes zain mission to win back his princess is on , she really get scared that zain burnt his hand n their agugements they are also on 😆 . seems like sarju and rafeeq is on TEAM ZAIN and also rahmaan chachu is there now , i love how chachu turn 180 lol and doing praise on phone with aaliya ki aashiqon ka b aashik niklaa . loved his dialogues to zain and of course their conversation . i was wondering the unit and cast had gala time when harshad was chasing chickens 🤣 i wish we can get behind the scene video of that where all are laughing , beautiful scene there , his commitment to first assignment really went successful . OMG zain says khaane mien waise e swaad hai jaise ek saal phele tha ,, awww you two get together already man ❤️ . but will say safar achaa Hoga Inka

Things i hate ;-) on serious serious note daaamn , what kind of shabana and suraiya mothers are ? 😡
because of em zaya are suffering . about shabana i will say lady did you forget that jisko tim bhaijaan bhaaijaan kehti thi yeh usika bhaanja hai. zain is your nephew first for god sake , lady did you forget this is that zain who helpd you in your crisis he gave his annual salary 12 lakh with in minutes , lady did you just forget he is the man who saved your little daughter from don's party , i mean how could you hate on him seriously get your brain checked , if doc is not available there in india , get ur ass here or ill treat u right away ,😡 no more umeedean from you & how can we forget munde ki maaah ko haanji haanji hamaari suri begum , aapna past ekahta kroo phele please spare our zaya . mandy my mum said ki jo aaaj wo number plate aayi thi , did she killed ridaa ? accidentally or incidentally ? lets cc how they will unfold .. zara , she better shut up or i dont know y creatives are hell bent on destroying her character m daaamn haaapy 🥳 so indication is no RM . rehaaan miyaaa rejected the proposal , poor boy missing ridaa 😭 first time we saw him crying . , last but not least. those spoilers mandy on deccan , i dont know y ppl are bashing aaliyaa. i think scene utnee b bure ni hongay jaise they are explaing with all details here. these kinds of examples are good i mean aaliya begged in front of zain not to give 3rd talak , but he did went ahead , and now these challenges are lessons and he will learn how he put her through . on side note so zarina is begum of rehmaaan chacu , i guess he will be cupid for zaya ❤️

about precap , 😆 beshrm zain is back. o man we have not seen him in his undershirt from ages , OMG mandy did you saw that she was breathing heavenly with his proximity ? she did miss his touch
Edited by saranvir - 10 years ago
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Couldn't write in yesterday so want to especially call out Aaliya's dialogue about to Zain it is all about him, his wife, MKB etc. What about her, what about what she went through. Brilliant I say and definitely something Zain needs to not only hear but internalize. Heeling all the old wounds is the only way to move forward and make new memories for the two of them. May they find their right path soon.
Coming to today, loved Zain and his resolve to do anything and everything to win Aaliya over. Seems like he has a 3 step program in place - 1. Get her people on his side 2. Fight her objections, prove he will do anything she says 3. Flirt with her any chance he gets.
Aaliya all the best while we sit back and enjoy all the fun 😉
Tomorrow we wait for you 😃
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
UFF I am still out of the dream land :)
As always Mandy you said it all beautifully
aah cannot wait for tonight's epsiode.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

You Said it all dude!!!

Awesome Post

Thank you :)

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Yeah Mandy.
I too fast forwarded the Suri-Shalam part.
Honestly, they have the worst parents in the world.
Who gave Shabana-Ghulam the right to decide that Aliya will marry rehan.
Haven't they done enough?
I know it is just a show, but they are getting on my nerves.
Harshad must have had a gala time shooting the scene..
And finally, flirty Zain!
Lighthearted BI is on the way!.
Aliya won't relent but Zain miyan is hell bent on making her his.
And inshaallah, he will succeed ^_^
-Sanika

Shabana and Ghulam are the worst. I cannot believe Shabana, this is your nephew not some random stranger you married your daughter off to! What really irritates to me is the fact Zain did so much for them and Aayat, yet they are so ungrateful and did not once bother to talk to Zain when Nafeesa was making her accusations. Shabana and Ghulam fail to accept their fault in all of this.

Harshad was too good in this episode and the precap was so hot! I loved seeing him flirt with Aaliya, he knows he is getting to her and no matter how hard she tries to put on this tough act, its obvious what lies beneath. Zain will succeed

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Harshad was again superb today.i love his comic timing.his scene with Aliya and two workers and Rehman chacha was funny.i like Rehman chacha character he look positive and helpful to me.though his last word was quite scarry but i think it will be make Zain determined more not to give up.i love Zain expression when Rehman said he still not give his wife divorce.the guilt clearly shown in his face.precap is just superb finally flirty Zain back.
Shabana and Suri is really worst mother no comments for them.Zarina is Rehman wife but why CV'S showing some connection between Grumpy and her?
so many suspension about Suri and Zarina but i want all of them to unfold after ZaYa reunion.
Rehan is still confusing character.my heart say he will be help Zain but i still not trust his character.CV'S give us hope that no RM will happen now hope they don't crush down it.from Phuskar IV it look like they know about our feedbacks so i still positive about ZaYa.

I noticed the look on Zain's face when Rehman talked to him about divorce, I'm sure he remembered how Aaliya begged him not to give her the third talaaq, that she would live away from him and now look what is happening. Zain has a lot of work to do but I am sure he will melt Aaliya's heart

I know what you mean about Rehan, at times it looks like he will remain a well wisher for Zain and Aaliya and at other times he looks like a threat. I just don't know with him anymore

Before this episode I thought Grumpy is Zarina's husband but now I believe its Rehman, their description of each other fits and she did say her husband lives in Hyderabad. I think with Grumpy its quite possible he knows something about her past because she feared people would recognize her, maybe Grumpy knows something she doesn't want anyone to know.

Yes Pushkar along with the rest of the cast and crew read our feedbacks so fingers crossed that we will not get a RM track. I just cannot see Rehan marrying Aaliya knowing her heart belongs to someone else and Aaliya marrying just for the hell of it, no its too damaging to their characters and to the show. I'm hoping for a loophole.