Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah may be or I guess Suri killed Rehan's Mom and Rehman Chachu is Zarina's Shauhar
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jjnn everything makes sense now, see if Suri had killed rida in a car accident, who was Zarinas daughter then Zarina would give some reactions atleast right?From the beginning.Zarina was very normal with suri.
.But another thing which disturbs me is, how does Zarina have the things like kerchief, doll , and number plate??
So maybe Akki bhai's prediction is true!

If Rida is Zarina's daughter then Grumpy is Zarinas daughters in laws.Maybe Zarina ne kuch golmal kiye honge and took her daughter back.So Rida is not dead but they separatd Rehan and Rida.And that chacha is Zarinas hubby.

Everything makes sense now.This is all incorporated with Zains redemption track!

What we need to see is how does ZaYa come together.This track is promising, im looking forward to it!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its possible since Rehan never did say how Rida died and there has to be some sort of connection to Zarina and Grumpy. Zarina and Grumpy not meeting right away has to mean something, the whole thing was mysterious there.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Its possible since Rehan never did say how Rida died and there has to be some sort of connection to Zarina and Grumpy. Zarina and Grumpy not meeting right away has to mean something, the whole thing was mysterious there.

But the accident seems like it happened years ago.. and the sisters have met after a long time.. Zarina hasn't been around since her marriage. Wouldn't Rida be just a kid then.

Nice twist with Aaliya on such good terms with Zarina's husband.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont care who she killed...Can Suraiyya kill Rehan Khan now...please run over him with your car...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

But the accident seems like it happened years ago.. and the sisters have met after a long time.. Zarina hasn't been around since her marriage. Wouldn't Rida be just a kid then.

Nice twist with Aaliya on such good terms with Zarina's husband.

Good point but you have to admit this would have been an interesting twist.

Leave it to BI to connect the unexpected, Zarina's husband and Aaliya on good terms .. love it!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Okay so here is my conclusion
Zarina is Rehman Chachu's Wife

Suraiya Killed either Rida or Rehan's Ammi in Car Accident

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

@Jjnn everything makes sense now, see if Suri had killed rida in a car accident, who was Zarinas daughter then Zarina would give some reactions atleast right?From the beginning.Zarina was very normal with suri.

.But another thing which disturbs me is, how does Zarina have the things like kerchief, doll , and number plate??
So maybe Akki bhai's prediction is true!

If Rida is Zarina's daughter then Grumpy is Zarinas daughters in laws.Maybe Zarina ne kuch golmal kiye honge and took her daughter back.So Rida is not dead but they separatd Rehan and Rida.And that chacha is Zarinas hubby.

Everything makes sense now.This is all incorporated with Zains redemption track!

What we need to see is how does ZaYa come together.This track is promising, im looking forward to it!

Frankly...I don't mind anything that will make Rida alive! At least that pillar and his children will leave Aaliya alone! 😃
Edited by jjnn - 10 years ago
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think so because how come zarina knows abt the accident as she is away for years...zain & fahad are'nt aware of her also...rida died recently na...i mean she gave birth to her two kids...may be 5-6 years back
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think so coz if u remember, when rehaan got hired in Barkat royale, suraiyya had gone to meet him in his cabin (it was the time when zubair had turned evil and had given that card to aaliya), he had gone out of the cabin to attend a call and suraiyya had looked at rida's photo there itself so i dont thi k that's possible. But of course in a soap anything is possible and she might have even had a plastic surgery or something which is why suraiyya might have been unable to recognise her lol.